The kerala story

neo26

Movie bagundi .. Sad reality though. I got one question though - They trapped women and training them and taking them on missions. But why ill treating them after border crossing. Dont they need to complete the mission and if they ill treat dont they come to reality and not complete mission. Did not understand that part.

2 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Movie bagundi .. Sad reality though. I got one question though - They trapped women and training them and taking them on missions. But why ill treating them after border crossing. Dont they need to complete the mission and if they ill treat dont they come to reality and not complete mission. Did not understand that part.

they are just treating how their book tells them to treat women. 

2 minutes ago, HugoStrange said:

they are just treating how their book tells them to treat women. 

I get that. But the whole theory is based on brainwashing .. IF they really want to be successful (good, they are'nt) they need to continue the same

Anyways I felt sad watching the movie. Esp the titles in the end related to actual characters. 

3 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I get that. But the whole theory is based on brainwashing .. IF they really want to be successful (good, they are'nt) they need to continue the same

Anyways I felt sad watching the movie. Esp the titles in the end related to actual characters. 

in that case they are not following their book and sharia law if they treat women otherwise. So they treat the way they want to. Also it involves racism too. Arabs gets treated little better

6 minutes ago, HugoStrange said:

in that case they are not following their book and sharia law if they treat women otherwise. So they treat the way they want to. Also it involves racism too. Arabs gets treated little better

Makes sense.

3 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

They are a trophy to those soldiers, There main purpose is to become sex slave for those Holy warriers ani vala feeling.

• Upvote 1

Valla friends lo Christian ammayi trap lo padaledu anukonte, goram ga rape chesaru edavalu. Very disturbing. 

Gitanjali (original) who survived from pissfuls but died in UN jail, hope India Govt will provide some justice to the family. The guy who made gitanjali pregnant and trapped into ISIS  is now running a restaurant in kerala carefree. That MF should be killed

7 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

movie lo core concept is 5% accurate and rest kalpitaalu vuntay

any movie is same. avanni nijam anukoku , they add scenes according to current trends in audience otherwise nobody watches movies 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Makes sense.

Brother , they want to implement 7th century customs as law. It doesn't make sense. Raati yugam manushula Inka better vella kante....

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

They are a trophy to those soldiers, There main purpose is to become sex slave for those Holy warriers ani vala feeling.

Please do not bring religion ani cong supporters antaru ekkada. Same hypocrisy lead to lose their vote bank . Same agenda antaru 

Movie celebrities ki pets feel ayitunayi , pollution antaru Diwali ki.  Ee incidents matuku ok anatu untaru . Inka antey , no religion and its about humanity ani cover drives