Getting started with AI/ML

curd_rice

Hi Friends,

I am planning to get started with learning about AI and ML . I don’t have any programming background . Any suggestions on a particular set of videos I can follow or start with . I see a lot of videos on YouTube but I need something where I can follow a particular series rather than following one course from here and there . This is causing confusion and difficult to follow . 
FYI - I also have Coursera plus . 

Let me know your thoughts . 

7 minutes ago, curd_rice said:

Hi Friends,

I am planning to get started with learning about AI and ML . I don’t have any programming background . Any suggestions on a particular set of videos I can follow or start with . I see a lot of videos on YouTube but I need something where I can follow a particular series rather than following one course from here and there . This is causing confusion and difficult to follow . 
FYI - I also have Coursera plus . 

Let me know your thoughts . 

Following 

3 hours ago, csrcsr said:

gold rush 

Yeemi rush anna? Gold rush aa?

After doing so many courses and learning Python and algorithms, I was landed with a Perm job in London that was paying me the half of what I was earning in 2019. They said its a startup and offered shares and shown me a Hollywood dream picture. Basically they were selling their dreams to me. I rejected it.

When I checked after Covid lockdown in 2021, the company was not there, even Google references are lost.

Happy with current Developer job

7 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

After doing so many courses and learning Python and algorithms, I was landed with a Perm job in London that was paying me the half of what I was earning in 2019. They said its a startup and offered shares and shown me a Hollywood dream picture. Basically they were selling their dreams to me. I rejected it.

When I checked after Covid lockdown in 2021, the company was not there, even Google references are lost.

yeah we can see how happy you are. 24hrs db lo pichakuntal essays rasukunta kurcho bichapu edava

1 hour ago, Andhraneedstdp said:

yeah we can see how happy you are. 24hrs db lo pichakuntal essays rasukunta kurcho bichapu edava

Okay ... naa posts baaga hurt cheesinattu vunnaayi anna ninnu..baaga noppiga vundhaa?? Sorry.

Must be Pulka or Jaffa... both get hurt by my posts. Thaggipoothundi leee... konchem ointment raasuko.. leekapoothe kutlu veeyinchuko...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Okay ... naa posts baaga hurt cheesinattu vunnaayi anna ninnu..baaga noppiga vundhaa?? Sorry.

Must be Pulka or Jaffa... both get hurt by my posts. Thaggipoothundi leee... konchem ointment raasuko.. leekapoothe kutlu veeyinchuko...

asalu ne id peru entra pakodi ga malla uk bathku okati falthu lk essays rasukunta kurcho munka

4 hours ago, bharathicement said:

Teliyadu bro ikada aithe baane istunaru maribchudali all major t companies are shelling money on it it makes sense for them they have huge data, but not sure why medium size companies which they don't have that much running around it  let's see