Realistic ga matladukundam

anna_gari_maata

54 minutes ago, Aamphat said:

Waiting for layoff. 2 months severance teskoni India lo kastapadi build cheskunna na chinna empire nundi vache monthly 2-2.5 lacs passive income enjoy chesta.

small business ideas unte chepi pinyam kattuko dora

14 hours ago, anna_gari_maata said:

What will you do if you are laid off tomorrow with immediate effect ?

Most of here are family members, so will your spouse respect the same way before layoff ?

Will your friends provide help without looking down or passing odd comments ?

Will you have mental peace to take interviews for another company ?

everything comes with time box. first one month spouse respects , friends help and preparation peaceful 

4 hours ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Just a different question. If we take gap between two jobs twice, can we still exceed 3 months period ? Is the 3 month period once per H1B renewal ?

60 calendar days per h1b unemployment grace period , recent changes nak telidu if they increased it to 3 months

It will be tough for sure for families with kids and only having one job in the house. Better plan for that now so that there won’t be any surprises if it happens. Okari respect kosam brathukuthe you will always live in that fear. First thing I will always think about is my kids NOT wife when gets laid off. Good friends always help.

On 2/21/2024 at 9:02 PM, anna_gari_maata said:

What will you do if you are laid off tomorrow with immediate effect ?

Most of here are family members, so will your spouse respect the same way before layoff ?

Will your friends provide help without looking down or passing odd comments ?

Will you have mental peace to take interviews for another company ?

I have made several friends who see me as who i am and not what my job status is ..

• So my friends would sympathize with my situation and try to help as much as possible.
  • Wife would be very supportive
  • No matter what I say, I would be depressed for a couple of days, think about all that i have done in my career, gather my courage and put together resume, stop feeling sorry for myself and search for a job. would get a new job in 3 months ...
  • since I have been a good techie all my life, i would not find it difficult to get back my confidence and get a job sooner