Two remote jobs and two meeetings at same time.

GorantlaMadhav

one company is strict and asking for video calls. how to manage  and I need to attend botth meeting at same time.

bro i have two ear phones I can't manage and video call lo chustaru . 

1 minute ago, GorantlaMadhav said:

one company is strict and asking for video calls. how to manage  and I need to attend botth meeting at same time.

Easy peasy okati speaker okati head phone video call dhi

when your turns comes with video meeting mute everything on other call and speak 

and when your turns comes on without video call standup and speak that way no one thinks you are in two meetings 

try this but make sure mute check every time 

• Thanks 1

risky man . teda oste you will be fired from 2 jobs . that too if you on visssaa status job market bokka la vundhi 

GC iyte you can do what ever you want . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Easy peasy okati speaker okati head phone video call dhi

when your turns comes with video meeting mute everything on other call and speak 

and when your turns comes on without video call standup and speak that way no one thinks you are in two meetings 

try this but make sure mute check every time 

I tried the option bro 😛 and there is a situation where I have to speak in both the  meetings at the same time. it is a 30 minutes meeting and I will get my turn to speak 100%  not just attending a meeting. I got messages and manager said you are on the call and video went off and u are not speaking and I had this issues. 

sometimes it is ok kanni i am getting into this mess many times, please think about other ideas

22 minutes ago, Cosmos said:

risky man . teda oste you will be fired from 2 jobs . that too if you on visssaa status job market bokka la vundhi 

GC iyte you can do what ever you want . 

trying to manage man. 

23 minutes ago, GorantlaMadhav said:

I tried the option bro 😛 and there is a situation where I have to speak in both the  meetings at the same time. it is a 30 minutes meeting and I will get my turn to speak 100%  not just attending a meeting. I got messages and manager said you are on the call and video went off and u are not speaking and I had this issues. 

sometimes it is ok kanni i am getting into this mess many times, please think about other ideas

Appudappudu janam suck aitharu bro

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, GorantlaMadhav said:

Tough situation. Nee close snehithudu/sibling etc help teesko.... video leni call ni athanni attend avvamanu.... a mitrudu nee daggara unte better but athaniki anni explain cheyyali and em cheppalo kooda cheppali..... idi bad but oka idea anthe.... koncham pay cheyyu.... vennupotu chances unnay but it depends. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, GorantlaMadhav said:

Daily Nuve first status icheyu who willl go next ante, on without video call lo 

I have to drop off my son at school bus stop ani cheppu, I will be on the mute ani cheppu 

inkka Karan is Btech ayithe okati disconnect chesi malli rejoin avvu some one is knocking my door ani 

maintans guy is at my door ani tapinchoo lo 

risky but 2chetula money vastunte badulu kuntama. Ayina ehe technology 

needi 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, GorantlaMadhav said:

Bevakoof post cheyyakura arey, nelanti noti doola candidates thoney everyone being called to office 

6 hours ago, GorantlaMadhav said:

Arei Madhav ga I know you.. let me report you officially to hr and your manager 

6 hours ago, GorantlaMadhav said:

prerecorded message petteste pola??

• Haha 1

with video calls kastam. oka saari fool cheyochu emo but not again. one day you might get caught. janaal mari edavalu anukovaddu.

8 hours ago, GorantlaMadhav said:

Jujubi anna.. Apple wired ear phonnes konu have off gig meeting in one ear. Make it look like one headset . 

just say brb and stop video when you have to talk in other call. 

• Thanks 1