Procrastination

trent

1 hour ago, Peddayana said:

agree with thoughts in this thread, once we reach a certain stage and are comfortable in life its very challenging to get rid of laziness, you no longer have the will to 'excel'

wife, kids, job, tv, events and meetups, veetithone most weekdays and weekends gone

weekends vasthe you feel tired and no energy left to do anything else

That's OK to be lazy. We should enjoy life too. It only becomes problem if its effecting life negatively.

1 hour ago, Peddayana said:

bro, I feel you

If there is a ranking for procrastination/laziness I would definitely be in the top like you

For bills, I feel this is too much work, so I usually have one or two credit cards with auto pay for all these utility bills which give me 5% cashback, I subscribe to notifications so I get messages if something goes wrong, you should try this too

gym is tough bro, last year nenu kuda vella ledu, going everyday is difficult for me, so trying for 2-3 days/week this year

gym so far its not going very well, went only 7-8 times this year as I was sick for a couple of weeks and lazy the remaining times, feeling bad now, will try to go today and resume it

why is it 80$ bro, even decent gyms charge only 40$-50$ mostly, super high fi gym ki veltunnava endi?

also get your vitamin d and b12 levels checked, avi less unte you will really lazy and will find it tough to even do the most basic of tasks, couch lo undi tv choodali ani untundi 

Regarding gym - Find a few gym crushes. That's my motivation going to gym. You get to see some good bodies. 

2 hours ago, Peddayana said:

bro, I feel you

If there is a ranking for procrastination/laziness I would definitely be in the top like you

For bills, I feel this is too much work, so I usually have one or two credit cards with auto pay for all these utility bills which give me 5% cashback, I subscribe to notifications so I get messages if something goes wrong, you should try this too

gym is tough bro, last year nenu kuda vella ledu, going everyday is difficult for me, so trying for 2-3 days/week this year

gym so far its not going very well, went only 7-8 times this year as I was sick for a couple of weeks and lazy the remaining times, feeling bad now, will try to go today and resume it

why is it 80$ bro, even decent gyms charge only 40$-50$ mostly, super high fi gym ki veltunnava endi?

also get your vitamin d and b12 levels checked, avi less unte you will really lazy and will find it tough to even do the most basic of tasks, couch lo undi tv choodali ani untundi 

Everything is costly in Canada. 

$80 is medium tier only 🤨

agree on vitamin b12. Have to check once.

Before Covid I took b12 injections 

4 hours ago, praying said:

just felt like I am reading my mind right here.... 

Dont try to do too many things in 1 day.

1 day gym (

2nd day check bills

3rd day start doing some work training

4th day do your business setup

so that you are not exhausted and get brain fatigued. 

are you single? family? kids?

Family with kids