Musk is launching XMail competing with Gmail

summer27

Elon Musk says Gmail’s alternative Xmail is coming soon (prameyanews.com)

Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk on Friday threatened  Google, saying his X (formerly Twitter) platform will soon have an alternative to the Gmail service.

When asked on X if he is planning an email service, the billionaire said the service is coming soon. Nate McGrady, a member of X’s Engineering and Security team, had asked when XMail would be launched.

“Coming,” replied Musk, setting the tech industry on fire as Google faced rumoured plans to sunset Gmail via a manipulated image that began circulating on social media platforms.

A follower replied: “Lost trust in Gmail. Time to make the switch to Xmail asap!” Another commented that “I will use my Gmail as how I use my Hotmail now, for junks”. Earlier in the day, an image floated around on X that appears to show an email from Google about it “sunsetting” Gmail in August 2024. The email turned out to be fake and “Gmail is here to stay,” said Google.

The company is shutting down the basic HTML view this year and the users will be switched to the service’s “Standard” view.

While Google dominates the email landscape with Gmail, a cryptic post by Elon Musk has sparked speculations about a new challenger on the horizon.

The tech entrepreneur famous for running X, Tesla, and SpaceX might add an email service to his portfolio.

A simple yet potent two-word response from Musk — “It’s coming” — on X has led to fervent discussions in the tech community. The tease came after an X user asked about a new email platform.

Although not explicit, the teaser by Mr. Musk hints at the possible development of an email service, provisionally dubbed XMail.

Google recently encountered criticism for the inaccuracies produced by its Gemini artificial intelligence text-to-image feature and suspended the service. Mr. Musk didn’t hold back, swiftly denouncing Google‘s AI-generated images as “racist” and “anti-civilization” in a post.

Mr. Musk has shared his vision of transforming X into a multifaceted digital hub — an “everything app.” Such platforms are designed as comprehensive digital solutions, consolidating social media, communication, shopping and numerous online services into a single interface to streamline the user experience.

Given Mr. Musk‘s reputation for disruptive innovations, there is heightened anticipation for what XMail might bring to the table. Enthusiasts expect a suite of advanced functionalities with an emphasis on privacy and security.

1 hour ago, summer27 said:

Elon Musk says Gmail’s alternative Xmail is coming soon (prameyanews.com)

Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk on Friday threatened  Google, saying his X (formerly Twitter) platform will soon have an alternative to the Gmail service.

When asked on X if he is planning an email service, the billionaire said the service is coming soon. Nate McGrady, a member of X’s Engineering and Security team, had asked when XMail would be launched.

“Coming,” replied Musk, setting the tech industry on fire as Google faced rumoured plans to sunset Gmail via a manipulated image that began circulating on social media platforms.

A follower replied: “Lost trust in Gmail. Time to make the switch to Xmail asap!” Another commented that “I will use my Gmail as how I use my Hotmail now, for junks”. Earlier in the day, an image floated around on X that appears to show an email from Google about it “sunsetting” Gmail in August 2024. The email turned out to be fake and “Gmail is here to stay,” said Google.

The company is shutting down the basic HTML view this year and the users will be switched to the service’s “Standard” view.

veedi x gola enti..sex mail laaaa

• Haha 1