Is India becoming a DICTATORSHIP???

bhaigan

24 minutes ago, dewarist said:

Specifically speaking about the film , the film's disclaimer itself says it's a fictionalized version and it does not assert any truth on the claim they were making about the numbers.

sBVBgsZ.png

Milking issues to make money and people are falling for it.

Do you need film disclaimers to accept the truth to know whether that happened or not 😂😂

u r more worried abt numbers rather than actual saddened facts unfortunately !!! 

There is no denying that it did happen. Who denied that.

Inflated numbers is a concern. The film originally had claimed the number to be 32,000 but ultimately it turned out to be 3.  Would the attention had been the same if the started with the count to be 3? 

And we seem to be so concerned about the kerala story. May be it’s time to also talk about the migrant laborers story during covid. But the data doesn’t exist and it does not ring the same emotion as hindu-muslim topic does. 

1 hour ago, dewarist said:

And now on to the topic that the video is covering, India is definitely walking in the direction of One Nation, One party system. No opposition is never a good thing for any country. Single sided media, making use of investigative agencies to go after political rivals , stifling voices of anyone who opposes govt opinions are a daily thing now.

This will hurt our economy. We ourselves were never capable enough to become a super size export economy and we depend of foreign investments. If India is seen as a nation where the systems/policies are autocratic, it will be a big dent in India's prospects.

I agree even though I’m a huge BJP supporter. No opposition is a bad thing. Third front is inevitable. I hardly see any hope from congress 

1 hour ago, dewarist said:

Specifically speaking about the film , the film's disclaimer itself says it's a fictionalized version and it does not assert any truth on the claim they were making about the numbers.

sBVBgsZ.png

it is not marketed as documentary either

are conflicting with the number or that question itself that LJ exists or not

55 minutes ago, dewarist said:

There is no denying that it did happen. Who denied that.

Inflated numbers is a concern. The film originally had claimed the number to be 32,000 but ultimately it turned out to be 3.  Would the attention had been the same if the started with the count to be 3? 

And we seem to be so concerned about the kerala story. May be it’s time to also talk about the migrant laborers story during covid. But the data doesn’t exist and it does not ring the same emotion as hindu-muslim topic does. 

just 3 incidents of LJ?? there are enough examples that come out daily on twitter with hindu girls ending in refrigerators, it is just an average crime and nothing to do with LJ

you can remain an atheist only for questioning hindu issues, you would not have the balls to question the atrocities committed by M elements. i call them atheists of convenience.

what is there to talk about a panic situation that occured during pandemic of a century, no one is prepared to deal with such situations until they happen

how do you prepare for such events, koddiga nee rational brain tho explain cheyi

2 hours ago, dewarist said:

sBVBgsZ.png

Any film based on real incidents will have the same disclaimer: the core point of the movie is not propaganda.

24 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

it is not marketed as documentary either

are conflicting with the number or that question itself that LJ exists or not

The question is what kind of topics are you keeping the people interested in? There are far more important topics that the people have to be enraged even more than LoveJihad. LoveJihad is a problem probably but seemingly it has been projected as the only problem plaguing the country.

Cherry picking and making people believe that those are the only important topics is what I called out.  You start garnering eyeballs by claiming a number to gather attention , but silp in such disclaimers stating that there is no factual evidence. Isn't this misleading people?

42 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

just 3 incidents of LJ?? there are enough examples that come out daily on twitter with hindu girls ending in refrigerators, it is just an average crime and nothing to do with LJ

you can remain an atheist only for questioning hindu issues, you would not have the balls to question the atrocities committed by M elements. i call them atheists of convenience.

what is there to talk about a panic situation that occured during pandemic of a century, no one is prepared to deal with such situations until they happen

how do you prepare for such events, koddiga nee rational brain tho explain cheyi

The number 3 that I quoted was strictly in the context of the movie. Do not mix something else into this.

I would be really glad if you can post these daily events. May be I will keep myself informed if I know more events.

We can brush it under the rug by claiming that it is once in a century event and call the government helpless. Absolute inaction in the days  to help these migrant laborers. Tell me this, would you accept the same explanation had it been anyone else at the helm? One can remain an ardent supporter of BJP and be willing to turn away from such gross failures. I call them as nationalists of convenience.

20 minutes ago, CrazyLuckyGuy said:

Any film based on real incidents will have the same disclaimer: the core point of the movie is not propaganda.

Correct. But they also don't include such U-turn on initial claims too. I'm trying to state how our attention is misdirected.

39 minutes ago, dewarist said:

Correct. But they also don't include such U-turn on initial claims too. I'm trying to state how our attention is misdirected.

I agree with your statement. Also, distorting facts has been happening since the Congress era, and no one wants to talk about it. 

8 minutes ago, CrazyLuckyGuy said:

I agree with your statement. Also, distorting facts has been happening since the Congress era, and no one wants to talk about it. 

Just because it was done in the past , it doesn't warrant to be continued. Why do we have to keep fixating about the past?

The more important point is to keep ourselves informed than being misinformed. It is so very easy to distort/misinterpret things in today's digital age.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Dhruv Rathee, NRI and perhaps might have even renounced his citizenship. Indian-German by his present status...

Induke ra Wayanad, sovereignty ante endo telsuko ani seppedi...noru teristhe democracy lekapothey secularism...sovereignty ante endi ra ante sappuda vundadu..

nee badha enti pichi frook halwa

ninnati nunchi jaffa and baffa galla arthanarthalu choodalekapothunam ee DB la

German antav bongu antav bosedk

6 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

Sanghi's wish if Modi has indeed been a Dictator

If there is one thing Modi failed, it is to show them what Dictator means at least once

BJP/RSS already doing that wish anta wish

3 hours ago, dewarist said:

sBVBgsZ.png

Cinema is fiction(kalpitham) do you know that

BJP/RSS cinema la tho enni propaganda lu shrustincharu okka dantlo ayina success ayyara

3 hours ago, dewarist said:

And now on to the topic that the video is covering, India is definitely walking in the direction of One Nation, One party system. No opposition is never a good thing for any country. Single sided media, making use of investigative agencies to go after political rivals , stifling voices of anyone who opposes govt opinions are a daily thing now.

This will hurt our economy. We ourselves were never capable enough to become a super size export economy and we depend of foreign investments. If India is seen as a nation where the systems/policies are autocratic, it will be a big dent in India's prospects.

Walking towards dictatroship

NKoria lo kuda elections jaruguthayi telusa listen what he said

super size , BJP/RSS sanghi la bathukki ee 10 years lo GDP increase lo emanna sadinchara