Difference between West and East Godavari other than name and location

venkappa

26 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

Most land is owned by telagas,ontari and rajus in godavari districts. kammas and reddies are numerically insignificant in godavari districts ,especially in east godavari.many of them have migrated during British times.

Even rajus are very less in number but they are a native feudal caste.

Also food in godavari is less spicy compared to districts from and below guntur.

Godavari-low spice

Guntur - medium.

Nellore-high-medium

Rayalaseema-extremely spicy.

I grouped Ontari and Telagas under Kapus. There are some Telaga Zamindari estates in Nidadhavole and  Dharmavaram and some in East godavari. You are right in terms of Aggregate land, but in the case of proportional land holdings Kammas and Rajus still hold a lot.  Food part, didnt try Rayalseema and Guntur much, but has nellore sea food and didn't find it any Spicer than food in Godavari districts. I guess it comes to households and individual preferences.

On 3/8/2024 at 1:13 AM, CanadianMalodu said:

I grouped Ontari and Telagas under Kapus. There are some Telaga Zamindari estates in Nidadhavole and  Dharmavaram and some in East godavari. You are right in terms of Aggregate land, but in the case of proportional land holdings Kammas and Rajus still hold a lot.  Food part, didnt try Rayalseema and Guntur much, but has nellore sea food and didn't find it any Spicer than food in Godavari districts. I guess it comes to households and individual preferences.

How powerful/influential are Godavari politicians compared to other region leaders?

11 minutes ago, venkappa said:

How powerful/influential are Godavari politicians compared to other region leaders?

This comes down to each community they are from, party and their financial status and the criminal history they have. 

1 minute ago, CanadianMalodu said:

This comes down to each community they are from, party and their financial status and the criminal history they have. 

I notice some jillas like Chittoor and Guntur output more highly influential leaders than other jillas.

On 2/26/2024 at 2:06 PM, CanadianMalodu said:

#1 Main differences are between East and West are accent. You are right, there are not many differences unless choose to be too picky. 

#2 They are present in almost all urban centers and even in rural areas. You name they have it. Most of the schools and hospitals with nominal fees are owned by Missionaries. That's one reason for extended converted population. Mary Matha festivals are held big time in both districts.

Is the Christian population equal in both Godari districts? Or does one side have more.

15 minutes ago, venkappa said:

I notice some jillas like Chittoor and Guntur output more highly influential leaders than other jillas.

Again, it all boils down to the factors I stated. You can say the same for Kadapa, Krishna and Nellore and even Ananthapur. If districts were the only measure, then EG and WG are above Uttara Andhra (barring Vishakapatnam) generally speaking and on par with other districts that you and I stated.

14 minutes ago, venkappa said:

Is the Christian population equal in both Godari districts? Or does one side have more.

By and large are proportional in both. 

16 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

By and large are proportional in both. 

Always assumed WG had more because it’s closer to Krishna and Guntur

On 2/26/2024 at 12:40 AM, venkappa said:

Thanks for the info. You seem to know a lot about both Godari zillas. 

Can you tell me the big differences BETWEEN West Godavari and East Godavari. I always felt both were similar.

Where exactly in Godavari were those converted Christians mainly located in?

Thats ChatGPT generated content bro...@3$%

On 3/15/2024 at 4:27 AM, bharathicement said:

Thats ChatGPT generated content bro...@3$%

His answers dont appear very chatgpt.