AP 2024 — BJP going alone?

Sizzler

2 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

CBN nomination day varaku wait chestadu avasaram unte…. 

BJP ki deadline iche Antha stage lo CBN ledu…teeskune sitaution lo BJP ledhu,..  this is fact. 

Ledhu Jagan velli emina brake vesado teliyadhu… 

Election day varaku modine boss for cbn pk jagan 

results tarvata evadina okate malli 

more numbers matter 

amith shah will wait until last minute for bargaining 

Bjp thinking about telanagana seats 

If telangana elections befor andhra they will wait to complete ts elections to anounce alliance its all timing 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, psycopk said:

You wish..

ground level lo bjp zero.: edo center lo power lo undi ani tapiste valla valla zero benefit

Very true ..these people still think bjp beggar party can really influence andhra politics.

9 minutes ago, psycopk said:

You wish..

ground level lo bjp zero.: edo center lo power lo undi ani tapiste valla valla zero benefit

BJP, Congress are irrelevant in AP with two regional parties going strong. 

• Upvote 1

Last two days, BJP hectic meetings nadustunayi Delhi lo. Initially, PK was supposed to be in Delhi this week but adi kuda jaragaledu...

Looks like BJP is out of the coalition in Andhra....ide jarigithe Babu garu black shirt mistake tarvata next big mistake...

Suppose Per suppose YCP gelichinde anukundaam & BJP is not in alliance with TDP & JSP....will ChaBaNa and 0.25 blame EVMs & Modi?

Just now, CaptainMaverick said:

Suppose Per suppose YCP gelichinde anukundaam & BJP is not in alliance with TDP & JSP....will ChaBaNa and 0.25 blame EVMs & Modi?

I don't think chambana and TDP leaders ever blamed modi even in 2019 for loss ,people who blamed bjp are mostly TDP followers .

1 minute ago, Teluguredu said:

I don't think chambana and TDP leaders ever blamed modi even in 2019 for loss ,people who blamed bjp are mostly TDP followers .

A day after Prime Minister Narendra Modi compared Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister to blockbuster "Baahubali" movie's primary antagonist Bhallala Deva, Naidu retorted by calling the Prime Minister a terrorist, in Chittoor's Madanapalle.

Chandrababu said, "Narendra Modi is a hardcore terrorist. He is not a good Samaritan. I request the minority brothers present here only one thing. If you vote for Modi, many problems will arise. This Modi brought triple talaq act planning to put you behind bars, right?"

Evoking the Gujarat riots of 2002, he said, "I was the first person who demanded his resignation. Later most of the countries in the world banned his entry. After becoming the Prime Minister, he is once again trying to attack minorities."

dil-raju-varisu.gif

Just now, CaptainMaverick said:

A day after Prime Minister Narendra Modi compared Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister to blockbuster "Baahubali" movie's primary antagonist Bhallala Deva, Naidu retorted by calling the Prime Minister a terrorist, in Chittoor's Madanapalle.

Chandrababu said, "Narendra Modi is a hardcore terrorist. He is not a good Samaritan. I request the minority brothers present here only one thing. If you vote for Modi, many problems will arise. This Modi brought triple talaq act planning to put you behind bars, right?"

Evoking the Gujarat riots of 2002, he said, "I was the first person who demanded his resignation. Later most of the countries in the world banned his entry. After becoming the Prime Minister, he is once again trying to attack minorities."

dil-raju-varisu.gif

This was before the elections ,I am telling that they never openly said bjp has supported jagan in 2019 elections.

Just now, Teluguredu said:

This was before the elections ,I am telling that they never openly said bjp has supported jagan in 2019 elections.

2019 lo Jagan ni support chese avasaram em undi....Jagan Tsunaami vasthe! 

1 minute ago, CaptainMaverick said:

2019 lo Jagan ni support chese avasaram em undi....Jagan Tsunaami vasthe! 

Same 2024 lo kooda bjp ni blame cheyaru.cbn ki power lenappudu bold moves chesi dammu ledu.