Vedu (Shankukh) depression lo teskunadanta ganja?

DJBravo

Just now, Jatka Bandi said:

vachadayya parvateesam.. itanu kooda drugs teesukuntadani talk.. andukane cool ga matladataadu. Mods arrest this fellow.

haha ... You will not understand until depression hits you in some way. Experience tho cheptunna... For outsiders it may not look and may think .. veedikenti anni unnai ani .. 

Vadi situation ento naaku teleedu ... may be repenting for letting go Deepthi sunaina with his stupid acts out of ego .. or something else ... 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

We do not know how depression hits a person. IT could be true. Just because he is successful, has money, and acts with a lot of good looking women does not mean he does not have it.

Of course, We do not know if he is telling truth or lying to get out of situation. 

Bhayya depression lo evaru drugs teskoru. Ganja is just bahaana anthe.

if you really want to cure depression, seek experts and medical help. How can you decide that Drugs help? 
proper tests cheyinchukovali, life style marali…

chala Mandi take weed to enjoy. Adhi chepu no one has issues anthe ani depression anodhu 

22 minutes ago, DJBravo said:

if you really want to cure depression, seek experts and medical help. How can you decide that Drugs help? 

chala Mandi take weed to enjoy. Adhi chepu no one has issues anthe ani depression anodhu 

A person in depression mostly will resort to the easy method ... to forget pain .. mostly resort to liquor or ganja or drugs. 

You are asking the logical questions .. how will drugs help .. I agreee...but a person in pain/depression do not think straight..

I do not know his situation .. I am not brushing it off as bahana ... anthe .. IT could very well be bahana.. I do not know..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jatka Bandi said:

vachadayya parvateesam.. itanu kooda drugs teesukuntadani talk.. andukane cool ga matladataadu. Mods arrest this fellow.

“While THC can reduce stress at lower doses, higher doses can induce panic, paranoia and anxiety. CBD, on the other hand, has been shown to decrease feelings of stress and anxiety at all doses.”

THC is an active component of Marijuana ...

https://www.jeffersonhealth.org/your-health/living-well/is-cannabis-a-remedy-for-anxiety

Jefferson Health is an University Health System in Philadelphia

30 minutes ago, DJBravo said:

Its a spirit game for some people

rebirth and take a second life( twice born)

11 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

haha ... You will not understand until depression hits you in some way. Experience tho cheptunna... For outsiders it may not look and may think .. veedikenti anni unnai ani .. 

Vadi situation ento naaku teleedu ... may be repenting for letting go Deepthi sunaina with his stupid acts out of ego .. or something else ... 

Vaadiki emi levu. Anni vunnayani feeling. Vaadi weakness vaadu handle chesukoleka depression ani oori meeda bharam veyadam correct kaadu. Some people have real reasons for depression who need help.

10 hours ago, tyrion123 said:

“While THC can reduce stress at lower doses, higher doses can induce panic, paranoia and anxiety. CBD, on the other hand, has been shown to decrease feelings of stress and anxiety at all doses.”

https://www.jeffersonhealth.org/your-health/living-well/is-cannabis-a-remedy-for-anxiety

I did not get your message!

11 minutes ago, Jatka Bandi said:

Vaadiki emi levu. Anni vunnayani feeling. Vaadi weakness vaadu handle chesukoleka depression ani oori meeda bharam veyadam correct kaadu. Some people have real reasons for depression who need help.

He has substance abuse problem. In the past as well he got caught in drunk n drive. I think was in some accident too. Now this. I am just giving him benefit of the doubt. For sure he is screwing his career.

10 hours ago, tyrion123 said:

CBD really helps with anxiety and is totally harmless. It should reach more people to get them off opioids and anti depressants 

9 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

He has substance abuse problem. In the past as well he got caught in drunk n drive. I think was in some accident too. Now this. I am just giving him benefit of the doubt. For sure he is screwing his career.

5 minutes ago, Vaaaampire said:

Idey kada last year emk drunk & drive lo dorikindi

Yes. Appudu love ani ammayi mosam chesindi. Andukani ala chesadu anta. Ammayi tappu. 

Ee saari vaadini success kakunda chesina samajaanidi tappu. 

Bratukudaam ante bratakanivvatledanta andaru. Paapam.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Jatka Bandi said:

Yes. Appudu love ani ammayi mosam chesindi. Andukani ala chesadu anta. Ammayi tappu. 

Ee saari vaadini success kakunda chesina samajaanidi tappu. 

Bratukudaam ante bratakanivvatledanta andaru. Paapam.

Bane successful kada. He has good following in YouTube and doing well with short stories. Veedu oka moody fellow. BB lo chusa. 

39 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

CBD really helps with anxiety and is totally harmless. It should reach more people to get them off opioids and anti depressants 

adi kuda smoking kada bhaiyya @shaktimaan

15 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Drug victim car play cheyadaniki “Better Call Sunkara” ichina idea ayyi untadhi

"Better call Sunkara " lol ... 😆