CC debt advise

PizzaReddy

3 minutes ago, PizzaReddy said:

Thanks uncle 

Will try 

yea.. 401(k) unte can take loan.. personal loan.. india lo gold unte bank lo petti you can bring some cash.. frds ni ask.. ala you can try multiple options

1 minute ago, Cosmos said:

Slowly pay it off 

improve credit score .. evado okadu one fine morning balance transfer mail pamputadu 

I did the same 

Credit score is good, will try that option

Just now, Arjun9 said:

yea.. 401(k) unte can take loan.. personal loan.. india lo gold unte bank lo petti you can bring some cash.. frds ni ask.. ala you can try multiple options

Hmm 401k undi 

midi marxhipoya 

16 minutes ago, Arjun9 said:

Try Personal loans from Penfed, DCU etc if CC balance transfer not working

Inka better ante, take loans from friends/relatives - explain them the situation like you are paying lot of interest and say I can give you 5-6% interest ani and just pay off them soon... naaku ala koncham workout ayindhi

also Close friends unte you can borrow too and keep paying them monthly

Penfed ki you should have minimum 800+ score to even get a loan. 

Approach this with multiple attacks. 

Write down each card balance, apr and any offers like 0% or less % APR on those cards. 

Always pay off highest balance first. If there is a super small balance - get rid of it so count will be less. Mental wins are also important. 

Then look at getting up to 3 - 0% APR cards. Move balances to the cards with high apr. 

Now come up with a strategy to clear off the balance on those 0% cards as much as possible before the 0% term (honeymoon period) expires. 

At the end of honeymoon - see if you can get 1 or 2 more 0% cards. Not 3. 

Ila kaasta cheste you can come out of it easily. 

Score baagaledu cards raavu ante personal loan is an option. 

Keep in mind, shuffle chestoo unde process lo principal ni tagginchali. Leka pothe you will move in circles by lowering the interest costs but principal/original loan taggadu. 

Dheela padaku, contain expenses, make sure you track progress - get rid of the loan. It is doable but need discipline. 

PS : IDK your personal situation but last 6 months I had conversations with 4 friends personally who have lots of CC debts. Their personal life is much luxurious and lavish than mine but when they opened up I felt very very bad for them. Be careful out there. 

This is the format I created for my friends who approached me to help with their card strategies and how to handle this with lesser interest costs

Bank /Financial Institution Card Name Last4 Digits Balance amount Credit Limit Min Payment Due Date Status Current APR Purchase Interest Rate Comments

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, phatposts said:

Approach this with multiple attacks. 

Write down each card balance, apr and any offers like 0% or less % APR on those cards. 

Always pay off highest balance first. If there is a super small balance - get rid of it so count will be less. Mental wins are also important. 

Then look at getting up to 3 - 0% APR cards. Move balances to the cards with high apr. 

Now come up with a strategy to clear off the balance on those 0% cards as much as possible before the 0% term (honeymoon period) expires. 

At the end of honeymoon - see if you can get 1 or 2 more 0% cards. Not 3. 

Ila kaasta cheste you can come out of it easily. 

Score baagaledu cards raavu ante personal loan is an option. 

Keep in mind, shuffle chestoo unde process lo principal ni tagginchali. Leka pothe you will move in circles by lowering the interest costs but principal/original loan taggadu. 

Dheela padaku, contain expenses, make sure you track progress - get rid of the loan. It is doable but need discipline. 

PS : IDK your personal situation but last 6 months I had conversations with 4 friends personally who have lots of CC debts. Their personal life is much luxurious and lavish than mine but when they opened up I felt very very bad for them. Be careful out there. 

This is the format I created for my friends who approached me to help with their card strategies and how to handle this with lesser interest costs

Bank /Financial Institution Card Name Last4 Digits Balance amount Credit Limit Min Payment Due Date Status Current APR Purchase Interest Rate Comments

Nice plan