🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨Urgent 🚨 Help 🚨 Many gone through this situation 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

NTRlkCBN

Last weekend my manager visited from India and I am team lead here on opt, we have karri puff colleague college pass out and we had happy hour on Friday. We all 3 drank so much that are out of control and my manager and I puked that curry girl. We puked one after other but that curry girls thinks we did 3 sum and saying let’s do it again on Friday.

now the question is just tell her that we did one after other or just get her drink like last Friday and enjoy the show? 

senior members like @Spartan @k2s @Balibabu @Anta Assamey @csrcsr @perugu_vada @psyc0pk @afdb__sai @AFDB__REBEL @Sucker @Bhai @Narcos @Shamelessgone through this 100 of times so please suggest 

2 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Sri krishna janma sthalam ki pamputharu anna Theda vasthe. Akkada neeku gangang with karris 

Cooperative anna fori 

53 minutes ago, NTRlkCBN said:

Last weekend my manager visited from India and I am team lead here on opt, we have karri puff colleague college pass out and we had happy hour on Friday. We all 3 drank so much that are out of control and my manager and I puked that curry girl. We puked one after other but that curry girls thinks we did 3 sum and saying let’s do it again on Friday.

now the question is just tell her that we did one after other or just get her drink like last Friday and enjoy the show? 

senior members like @Spartan @k2s @Balibabu @Anta Assamey @csrcsr @perugu_vada @psyc0pk @afdb__sai @AFDB__REBEL @Sucker @Bhai @Narcos @Shamelessgone through this 100 of times so please suggest 

shocked-shock.gif bro...FB lo Indian Expats group lo post chey...katharnaak replies osthay neeku..

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, NTRlkCBN said:

ee post enno peg taagi vesav...first of all we curry leaves cannot satisfy curry fooks ...even if so never repeat the mistake

27 minutes ago, Balibabu said:

dont ever talk or go to that girl about it....better go to massage for soft touches 

She already saw 

2 hours ago, Sucker said:

Sri krishna janma sthalam ki pamputharu anna Theda vasthe. Akkada neeku gangang with karris 

Abhoooo jokelu baga esthunadu sucky gadu

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sucker said:

Personal experience tho cheypthunava

• Haha 1