BharatGpt VS ChatGpt Showdown Soon: Mukesh Ambani’s ‘Hanooman’ set for launch to roll out AI model

Anta Assamey

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

oryi nee…koncham basic things saduvu halwa…kaneesam konchem effort pettu…delimitation valla telangana ki emavutubdi ani….

eppudu UP ne naa..

Naa thought process prakaram, UP sankanakutadi as power will be split with multiple players and Telangana nk peddaga nastam jaragadu…but states like UP will get fcuked up badly.

Now, nee claim UP will benefit hugely because of number of seats and command political strength….Idi majoritarian opinion ae kada..

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

When did I say system is perfect ? I’m saying this is how system works…checks and balances vuntayi ani…anthe kani this is perfect system ani Nenu epudu chepina ?

Boasting about the system, does that mean system is perfect ? 

System perfect ani Nenu ekada kuda chepaledu, chepindalla this is how system works ani….

I wish you have an independent thought process..

sare…whatever it is…

if system is not perfect…why we have listen to bug brother or his system…?

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

sare…whatever it is…

if system is not perfect…why we have listen to bug brother or his system…?

System perfect vundadu, such a system does not exist…that’s why there are checks and balances….an authority to control another authority and power is amalgamated at every stage…and such power is not permanent. 

Anthe kani system sakkaga ledu ani maata vinanu ane vithandavadam valle communism sankanaaki poindi….

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Naa thought process prakaram, UP sankanakutadi as power will be split with multiple players and Telangana nk peddaga nastam jaragadu…but states like UP will get fcuked up badly.

Now, nee claim UP will benefit hugely because of number of seats and command political strength….Idi majoritarian opinion ae kada..

naadi majoritarian opiniono kaado kaasepu pakka pettu…

lol lol lol….

you are saying UP frucked by delimitation because it got more representation in legislative…WOW…big WOW…now you are talking something imaginary…out of your mind…

legislative halls lo states voice anedi okati vuntadi telusaa…to represent a state and explain state problems…

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

System perfect vundadu, such a system does not exist…that’s why there are checks and balances….an authority to control another authority and power is amalgamated at every stage…and such power is not permanent. 

Anthe kani system sakkaga ledu ani maata vinanu ane vithandavadam valle communism sankanaaki poindi….

lol…kaneesam voice kooda raanistleshu gaa…ee system inthe ide reality ani munde chetulu kattikun korchunte inka adi slavery (భానిసత్వం) avvuddi…

madylo communism endukochhindi..that itself is not perfect system…you are taking wrong examples…

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

naadi majoritarian opiniono kaado kaasepu pakka pettu…

lol lol lol….

you are saying UP frucked by delimitation because it got more representation in legislative…WOW…big WOW…now you are talking something imaginary…out of your mind…

legislative halls lo states voice anedi okati vuntadi telusaa…to represent a state and explain state problems…

When did you start talking about facts then ? Delimitation valla south India nasta potadi or Telangana basta potadi anedi kuda nee imagination nundi puttinde thappa emaina credible facts vunaya ? Nuv emo imaginary muchatlu sana sepochu…jatha vidhi

UP will be ** up with political instability…idi Naa imagination ae anuko but I have a theory to back it up.

Legistlature topic ikada enduku vachindi naak ardam aitaledu but it’s just so you…when you have nothing to talk about, an unrelated issue pops up and you brag about it, it’s your signature style.

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

lol…kaneesam voice kooda raanistleshu gaa…ee system inthe ide reality ani munde chetulu kattikun korchunte inka adi slavery (భానిసత్వం) avvuddi…

madylo communism endukochhindi..that itself is not perfect system…you are taking wrong examples…

Voice ? Interesting…individual voices paisa ki panikiradu…

Sustem inthe, system idhe…I don’t live in theoretical world and banisatvam lanti sillara vishayalu naku anavasaram, such things don’t exist in my world. 

There is a way to get things done…and in India, political solution is the only way forward. You won’t find solution by fighting or raising voice, you will find solution by dialogue and political resolution…ramudu ki gudi kattalanna rajakeeyam ae cheyali vachindi.

I think you are searching for a perfect world…it doesn’t exist.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

When did you start talking about facts then

ippati varaku ee thread lo FC reports esina...assembly speech lu petta...media coverage vesa..

nuvvu ippataki varaku nee mind lo vunna maatle pettav kaani..okka fact cheppindhi ledhu.

again you are claiming your correct..i am not saying facts...

claps...

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Delimitation valla south India nasta potadi or Telangana basta potadi anedi kuda nee imagination nundi puttinde thappa emaina credible facts vunaya

south representation taggudii ante artham kaatla..? ippude south ki ravalisinavi raavtledhu ante...appudu maata vintara...

okka north india votes concentrate cheste chaalu...desh ka PM...

neeku short term memory anukunta..ee discussion start ayyindi akkada nunde...

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Legistlature topic ikada enduku vachindi naak ardam aitaledu but it’s just so you…when you have nothing to talk about, an unrelated issue pops up and you brag about it, it’s your signature style.

interesting...what is the meaning of legislative in your dictionary..?

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Voice ? Interesting…individual voices paisa ki panikiradu

adi nee opinion...but reality is differetn halwa...idi neeku nenu cheppadam...ayyo..

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Sustem inthe, system idhe…I don’t live in theoretical world and banisatvam lanti sillara vishayalu naku anavasaram, such things don’t exist in my world. 

makku telusu...a corrupt needs a corrupt system...

you dont have to repeat that...i know it already...

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

There is a way to get things done…and in India, political solution is the only way forward. You won’t find solution by fighting or raising voice, you will find solution by dialogue and political resolution…ramudu ki gudi kattalanna rajakeeyam ae cheyali vachindi.

dialogue and political resolution means...give me your support i will do your favour.. so i can be king forever and you can be my slave? that kind of resolution and getting things done..?

i expected this kind of answer from a selfclaimed corrupt...