Guntur Kaaram movie - my feeling

tennisluvrredux

2 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Agree. Worst story line ever. Asalu mahesh ela oppukunnado ee story ni ... 

apparently they started with another story.. same concept tho vere movie release ayyindanta.. so they scrapped the shoot, worked on a new story and did this one.. MB was not happy with the story and made Trivikram rework on the script several times.. 

2 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

apparently they started with another story.. same concept tho vere movie release ayyindanta.. so they scrapped the shoot, worked on a new story and did this one.. MB was not happy with the story and made Trivikram rework on the script several times.. 

No wonder the result is obvious ... I feel even sreeleela is done with acting. She has no acting skills and same boring expressions. 

4 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

For some reason, she doesn’t look like a girl to me.. 🤦‍♂️

also Mb and sreeleela combination looked very cringe on the screen.. she is 25 yrs younger than him… MB movie lo heroine hero venakala kukka laga thiragaalsinde.. everyone has to talk about his skin tone, all girls have to talk about how good looking he is 😬😬😬

mHsoyq7.gif

He does look amazing for his age. But yeh I get what you are saying. Same cringe scenes and heroine falling for hero's color and handsome looks. He has been making same routine rotta movies of late. Has to do something different. I am dreaded about Rajamouli/MB combo .. em teestaro emo

14 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Not a bad movie, great movie may not be but not as bad as people trolled it. 

Bobu dialogue delivery, and energy baane undi movie lo he acted well. I think most of the trolling was directed towards Guruji, and Bob became Bakra in the process. 

Overall, 3/5. Sree Leela acted and danced well, and was a suitable pair for Bob. 

All that acting for a rubbish storyline and subpar songs/BGM. 

Sreeleela pair was not fit for Mabbu.

15 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Bobu dialogue delivery, and energy baane undi movie lo he acted well. I think most of the trolling was directed towards Guruji, and Bob became Bakra in the process. 

Overall, 3/5. Sree Leela acted and danced well, and was a suitable pair for Bob. 

OTT lo choostey a movie aina ala untadi uncle

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

15 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

It was made to just make money off lolbob fans and utilize Pongal season.. the whole premise is ridiculous.. Srinu vaitla’s disaster Aagadu has a much better story line and repeat value for the comedy.. 

15 hours ago, phatposts said:

naa valla kaaledu choodatam. 

choodalentha, ridiculous antha daarunangaa ledu baa...you have too much of expectations from tollywood...just one time watch ..maree disaster ayithe kadu..

4 minutes ago, summer27 said:

choodalentha, ridiculous antha daarunangaa ledu baa...you have too much of expectations from tollywood...just one time watch ..maree disaster ayithe kadu..

Aagadu 10 times better.

Atleast it has good comedy track 

Decent actiong by actors and couple of good songs.

Asalu guntur Karam lo.emi undi.

Asalu MB looks good annolani kottali.

Aids patient la vaadu mokham cheekipoyindi.

Daaniki malla a wig or hair transplantation juttu.

MB fans and directors  forced ga janala meeda ruddadam tappa .

Ippudu unna mb looks baagundi ante vaadu manasakshi champukoni cheppukovadame .

To me post business man All MB avg to below avg .

Now don't say abt srimantudu .

Daani lo antha single expression lakoor acting nenu choodaledu.

Daaniki vaadu oppukuntu best actor award teesukunnadu.

Vaadike daarunam anipinchaleda

Adoka cinema malla daaniki fans supporting..asalu janaalu option leka poguduthunnara leka standards ae atla unnaya artham kaadhu

On 2/28/2024 at 2:11 AM, tennisluvrredux said:

Bob ni evvaru annaru vaa.. andaru guruji ni dobbaru gani.. 

Its a rod movie. Mb acting thappa emi ledhu movie lo. Guntur nunchi hyd podam prakash raj ki warning ivvadam. Okka times repeate ayindi aa sequence.

assalu ramyakrishna vadilesi velladamey sarigga establish kaley. Koduku ni vadileyyadam, thandri bediristhey inko pelli chesukodam etc etc antha crap.

initially pooja hegde was lead & srileela second heroine role. Things changed.

3vikram interns tho direct cheyinchi nattu undi movie. Or he lost interest in direction with so many other commitments