My take on AI layoffs

Mancode

15 minutes ago, Mancode said:

a leader who cant make his employees work and communicate with them and make sure they work is not a good leader i guess ,bcoz i dont think google has some lazy asses who dont want to work hard , if they are not good workers ,, they wont clear 6,8 rounds of interview

this guy firing people and cost cutting to hold up the stock prices and blaming it on AI , 

someone commented on youtube 

This guy deserves to be laid off first. He missed the Cloud opportunity to Amazon despite having the largest server farms then, missed the AI bus to Microsoft despite having the best search engine.

Adi kadu I have listened to a podcast in wsj about openai there there was one of employees mentioned that Google had almost all the deep learning engineers on their payroll when musk and others wanted to create a general intelligence chatbot...

This was back in 2015

11 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Adi kadu I have listened to a podcast in wsj about openai there there was one of employees mentioned that Google had almost all the deep learning engineers on their payroll when musk and others wanted to create a general intelligence chatbot...

This was back in 2015

yes the infra we had for AI is first developed by google , its called some transform architecture or something , they started AI research back in earlly 2010's but after this took over nothing remarkable happend , cost cutting happend on innovation and worked for shareholders interests 

23 minutes ago, Mancode said:

a leader who cant make his employees work and communicate with them and make sure they work is not a good leader i guess ,bcoz i dont think google has some lazy asses who dont want to work hard , if they are not good workers ,, they wont clear 6,8 rounds of interview

this guy firing people and cost cutting to hold up the stock prices and blaming it on AI , 

someone commented on youtube 

This guy deserves to be laid off first. He missed the Cloud opportunity to Amazon despite having the largest server farms then, missed the AI bus to Microsoft despite having the best search engine.

Bro... Cmgr lo pk dialogue untadi... Aakhariki Obama ki kooda antha scene ledu ani cheppestam ani... idi kooda atlane undi. Pichai ni comment chese antha scene manaki ledu

1 minute ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Bro... Cmgr lo pk dialogue untadi... Aakhariki Obama ki kooda antha scene ledu ani cheppestam ani... idi kooda atlane undi. Pichai ni comment chese antha scene manaki ledu

famous sri sri quote watch above 30 sec

chudu bro evaru thop kaadu , conditions (luck)+ effort+risk taking abilities valla kontha mandhi top ki velataru , antha matrana migatha vallu paniki raaru ani kaadu.... lot of people talented than pichai , but CEO enduku kaledu ante conditions 

nen ofcourse bacha gadni 

2 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

google search engine is also losing against its competitors. 

9 minutes ago, Mancode said:

yes the infra we had for AI is first developed by google , its called some transform architecture or something , they started AI research back in earlly 2010's but after this took over nothing remarkable happend , cost cutting happend on innovation and worked for shareholders interests 

After listening to the podcast. I was astonished how much musk had.personally 

invested in ai....

Just now, Aryaa said:

All this idiot did is to increase number of advertisements and timers in YouTube videos 

He is kartha karma kriya for chrome Gmail and chrome os etc...

Just now, kevinUsa said:

After listening to the podcast. I was astonished how much musk had.personally 

invested in ai....

musk always invests in imaginations 

most of them fails , but he is definetly good ceo

3 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

He is kartha karma kriya for chrome Gmail and chrome os etc...

he is head of that innovation team not kartha karma kriya lol

1 minute ago, ismartganesh said:

look up Perplexity and Arc search engines. Google is way behind these AI latest search engines.

will have a look

27 minutes ago, Mancode said:

famous sri sri quote watch above 30 sec

chudu bro evaru thop kaadu , conditions (luck)+ effort+risk taking abilities valla kontha mandhi top ki velataru , antha matrana migatha vallu paniki raaru ani kaadu.... lot of people talented than pichai , but CEO enduku kaledu ante conditions 

nen ofcourse bacha gadni 

Google is not our average company.

It's level is building quantum computers, automated cars and even owns boston dynmaics that's building AI Robots. Google does 100 research projects that out of the box and 1-2 will click, it takes time. Pichai was made CEO because of the success he brought with Android (he was the Android VP). Sergey Brin and Page left the search part of Google to him and separated the research part for themselves. 

Comparision with Microsoft and Amazon is very limited, they don't experiment as much as Google. Even the Transformer in GPT was invented in Google