BRS...

dasari4kntr

after elections baaga dull ayyipoyi nattundhi...

hope it should fight back...

KCR active avvali malli...

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Party ee ekkuva kalam undadhu. After next elections almost close ayipothundhi. Appati dhaka cases unnayi kabatti moosukuni koorchovali. Most of them will absorbed into BJP or Congress.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

This all started with KCR’s national ambitions and changing the party name to BRS… hard for someone from a small state like TG to raise to national level stature.. 

12 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

This all started with KCR’s national ambitions and changing the party name to BRS… hard for someone from a small state like TG to raise to national level stature.. 

Dora has the money swindled from Telangana to go national. Had it been a weak BJP like during Advani and Vajpayee time , Dora would have tipingg chakram like Baboru. But, it's Modi and Shah time, the kind of Road map they have for India all regional parties will be dismantled or will have a hostile take over ( like AIDMK) by 2030. BRS is no exception. Baboru is limping on his last leg for now even Rajaguru Ramoji Rao and ABN Kitta are also actively oodhing boora for BJP and are trying to be in their good looks.

15 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

• 1st job postings

• exam paper leak

• kaleshwaram project bokkaluu

• corruption to the peak

• unnecessary costs like silly vaastu reasons

• Ego and fights with central, abusing Modi

• Cheap behavior with Jeeyar swami

• Supporting Vaman rao murderer Putta  Madhu.

•  Insulting Sr leaders from TRS and dubbaka elections.

• Arrogance of KTR

• KCR’s negligence and absense in Assembly.

• Finally with extreme Gudtha balupu and over confidence changing the name of the party from TRS to BRS which clearly sends a msg that there is no TG sentiment in the party !!!!

• Upvote 2

Just now, sarfaroshi2 said:

• 1st job postings

• exam paper leak

• corruption to the peak

• Arrogance of KTR

• Finally with extreme **** balupu and over confidence changing the name of the party from TRS to BRS which clearly sends a msg that there is no TG sentiment in the party !!!!

For personal reasons I can't disclose identity but my dad is a group I officer of TG cadre who have been here for 34 years. The insider info from my dad's connections is Secretariat was dismantled  because they burned all the original land documents that was taken over by AP Government after land ceiling act came into existence. They then used benamis to legitimize(in the form of Dharani) the land handed over to AP government from their forefathers erstwhile estates and even took Raithu Bandhu for those lands. Secretariat dismantling is a cover up. 

4 minutes ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

• 1st job postings

• exam paper leak

• corruption to the peak

• Arrogance of KTR

• Finally with extreme Gudtha balupu and over confidence changing the name of the party from TRS to BRS which clearly sends a msg that there is no TG sentiment in the party !!!!

main topics marchipoyavuu

KCR in farm house drinking sleeping em manshi vadu

Rakul and KTR

Kavitha akka ki  Liquor danda, bathukamma NRI dandayatra poola meeda crores 10gakapoindhi

cc @DallasBaluKarry @Skn_benami

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

For personal reasons I can't disclose identity but my dad is a group I officer of TG cadre who have been here for 34 years. The insider info from my dad's connections is Secretariat was dismantled  because they burned all the original land documents that was taken over by AP Government after land ceiling act came into existence. They then used benamis to legitimize(in the form of Dharani) the land handed over to AP government from their forefathers erstwhile estates and even took Raithu Bandhu for those lands. Secretariat dismantling is a cover up. 

Share this to vattakai mallanna

1 minute ago, Sarfaroshi3 said:

main topics marchipoyavuu

KCR in farm house drinking sleeping em manshi vadu

Rakul and KTR

Kavitha akka ki  Liquor danda, bathukamma NRI dandayatra poola meeda crores 10gakapoindhi

cc @DallasBaluKarry @Skn_benami

Don’t forget ktr dhamki to builders. 10-20% commission lepinar prathi medium to high range venture lo. 

cc @DallasBaluKarry

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Pahelwan2 said:

Share this to vattakai mallanna

He won't do anything, as Congress leaders are in it as well. Mostly Velama and Reddi land lord families in Telangana all are beneficiaries of it. Some BCs like Srinivasa Goud and Talasani Yadav also occupied land although not to the extent of Reddi and Velama land lords. 

Also, I don't know if you recall it but there was a time if my memory serves me right Mallanna was taken into custody(no arrest) when he was about divulge more land grabbing secrets, but was only let off after interference from Congress pedda Talakayalu. From what I know, if Mallanna hadn't conceded he would have been eliminated.

Native cadre leni party, leadership crisis ni tattukovadam kastame. BJP rise will be at the expense of BRS. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

• 1st job postings

• exam paper leak

• corruption to the peak

• Arrogance of KTR

First and foremost reason is KCR and KTR arrogance. He stayed put in Pragathi Bhavan or his farmhouse.. he didn’t even meet his mla’s, forget going to people..

Second one is the campaign by BRS that everything is great and gold by showing the development in Hyderabad.. though the rural areas are well developed compared to pre TG era, there are some issues there..

they didn’t learn the lesson from BJP’s India shining and Baboru’s development agenda.. social media influencers tho campaign aithe highlight.. that campaign did distant lot of voters in rural areas.. 

Same level of arrogance tho unte next elections ki andaru Mingutaaru BJP or Congress ki.. power lo unnappudu ante nadichindi eppudu kastam party