4 hours ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

• 1st job postings

• exam paper leak

• kaleshwaram project bokkaluu

• corruption to the peak

• unnecessary costs like silly vaastu reasons

• Ego and fights with central, abusing Modi

• Cheap behavior with Jeeyar swami

• Supporting Vaman rao murderer Putta  Madhu.

•  Insulting Sr leaders from TRS and dubbaka elections.

• Arrogance of KTR

• KCR’s negligence and absense in Assembly.

• Finally with extreme Gudtha balupu and over confidence changing the name of the party from TRS to BRS which clearly sends a msg that there is no TG sentiment in the party !!!!

Well put..idk about what happened with Chinna Jeeyar Swamy? 
but I know all teddies and elamas worship him…

4 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

For personal reasons I can't disclose identity but my dad is a group I officer of TG cadre who have been here for 34 years. The insider info from my dad's connections is Secretariat was dismantled  because they burned all the original land documents that was taken over by AP Government after land ceiling act came into existence. They then used benamis to legitimize(in the form of Dharani) the land handed over to AP government from their forefathers erstwhile estates and even took Raithu Bandhu for those lands. Secretariat dismantling is a cover up. 

Bro idi crazy. First time vintuna.

what is this land ceiling act? You mean after separation andhra ki land icharu and ivi kcr govt kabza cheshnara. Sorry I don’t understand full context. Danki secretariat dismantle ki link enti…??

19 minutes ago, DJBravo said:

Bro idi crazy. First time vintuna.

what is this land ceiling act? You mean after separation andhra ki land icharu and ivi kcr govt kabza cheshnara. Sorry I don’t understand full context. Danki secretariat dismantle ki link enti…??

Land ceiling act was enacted by government back in 1976 and United Andhra Pradesh was one of states which didn't repeal it. It limits how much land can be owned by family (somewhere around 30 acres of irrigated land about 60 acres of dry land). The land possessed in excess was taken back by the government. This was done to keep the land held by Zamindari families in check. All those original documents with land survey numbers details pertaining to Telangana state  were in old Secretariat. Because the acreage belonged to Doras, Deshmukhs, patels and Patwaris all those in the Dora government colluded to take back the land. To avoid any legal hurdles they destroyed the original records in the Secretariat by burning them. Police were deployed and no one were allowed to come to the vicinity of old Secretariat during demolition. All that land was priorly register in the names of benamis and legalized in Dharani portal. What more, the government gave Raithu Bandhu to  those benamis for that land which is owned by government. To un earth that is big task and proving in court is even bigger challenge as government recognized thieves as legitimate land holders and gave them Raithu Bandhu. This whole sentiment story is a cover up. All land lord families across Congress and TRS benefitted from it big time.