Electoral Bonds: SBI's great performance on show

dewarist

58 minutes ago, vithanda_vadhi said:

Yes. Electoral bonds a concept is good rather than old system where up to 20k rs not need to maintain receipts. That's how political parties got most of the donations earlier and all in black money.

Tax exemption should be restricted to only certain percentage of company revenue or completely removed. And donors name need to be public. 

With current bonds also all parties get their share equivalent to their MPs. BJP, INC and TRS.

Can you post info about this please? AFAIK , bond are not allotted by anyone and are not tied to MP count.

Corporations/Individuals could purchase and give them to any political party.

24 minutes ago, dewarist said:

Can you post info about this please? AFAIK , bond are not allotted by anyone and are not tied to MP count.

Corporations/Individuals could purchase and give them to any political party.

Yes. Not tied to specific MP.

Meeru oka infographic vesaru kada - electoral bonds money 57% BJP, 10% congress, 4% TRS ki vellayi ani.

In current Loksabha BJP MPs - 290 (54%), INC - 48 (9%), TRS - 8 (2%) so on. 

I was saying contributions correlates with number of MPs each party have.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vithanda_vadhi said:

Yes. Not tied to specific MP.

Meeru oka infographic vesaru kada - electoral bonds money 57% BJP, 10% congress, 4% TRS ki vellayi ani.

In current Loksabha BJP MPs - 290 (54%), INC - 48 (9%), TRS - 8 (2%) so on. 

I was saying contributions correlates with number of MPs each party have.

Thank you. It may be just a coincidence that the distribution matches

35 minutes ago, dewarist said:

Thank you. It may be just a coincidence that the distribution matches

Hmm. I don't think that is a coincidence. More power, more ability to extract money..

Let the data come out. Every big business house contributes to all parties. 

If my guess is correct, Adani's contribution to BJP to Congress is in the ratio of 5:1.

21 minutes ago, vithanda_vadhi said:

Hmm. I don't think that is a coincidence. More power, more ability to extract money..

Let the data come out. Every big business house contributes to all parties. 

If my guess is correct, Adani's contribution to BJP to Congress is in the ratio of 5:1.

It's obvious that the more power you can exert, the more money you can collect.

Sadly, the data is not coming out before the elections are over. Need to watch out how the Supreme court will treat this and what actions it is going to take.

Data coming out will be a big blow to BJP and the other powers just before elections. And BJP will leave no stone unturned to keep the data out of the public domain.

3 hours ago, dewarist said:

Sadly, the data is not coming out before the elections are over. Need to watch out how the Supreme court will treat this and what actions it is going to take.

Data coming out will be a big blow to BJP and the other powers just before elections. And BJP will leave no stone unturned to keep the data out of the public domain.

BJP is protecting it's donors. That's all. I don't think it will have any impact on election results. Do you think North belt cares about any of these things? There may be some impact in South urban areas but BJP doesn't care about their votes. So it is only for people like us with no work to fight in internet forums.

• Haha 1

this will add to many blows BJP got in the last 10 yrs but still remained in power

BJP has trust of people while is spending all its resources on projecting a moron as PM candidate

those hating Modi should ask a question first, why couldnt congress reform? because it is dead already

those supporting congress in current form thinking they will be better than BJP are living in fools paradise

• Upvote 1

for the sake of Pidis, even if this is true. Modi has always said openly he will do politics in final year but rule for 4 yrs

10 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

this will add to many blows BJP got in the last 10 yrs but still remained in power

BJP has trust of people while is spending all its resources on projecting a moron as PM candidate

those hating Modi should ask a question first, why couldnt congress reform? because it is dead already

those supporting congress in current form thinking they will be better than BJP are living in fools paradise

as per you , Anyone questioning the actions of the people in power makes them a modi hater and a congress supporter.

Attack the messenger and the message automatically gets nullified.

1 hour ago, dewarist said:

as per you , Anyone questioning the actions of the people in power makes them a modi hater and a congress supporter.

Attack the messenger and the message automatically gets nullified.

both you and me know there is a section of congenital haters of Modi/BJP, this class of people does not have the constructive criticism as part of their ideology. I am against such bunch using some covert ways to find a scam in everything.

Instead of calling everything a scam, why cant opposition discuss these in parliament instead of roaming on street for entire 5 yrs

40 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

both you and me know there is a section of congenital haters of Modi/BJP, this class of people does not have the constructive criticism as part of their ideology. I am against such bunch using some covert ways to find a scam in everything.

Instead of calling everything a scam, why cant opposition discuss these in parliament instead of roaming on street for entire 5 yrs

Parliament lo discussion...would the govt allow it to happen?

6 minutes ago, dewarist said:

Parliament lo discussion...would the govt allow it to happen?

do they come to parliament, i thought they skipped new parliament event too

1 hour ago, pakeer_saab said:

constructive criticism, why cant opposition discuss these in parliament 

cda53d59aa604166bf8616a3ac95fede.gif

2 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

do they come to parliament, i thought they skipped new parliament event too

Telisi antunnaro , teliyaka antunnaro

A record number of 141 MPs were suspended from Parliament during the ongoing Winter Session 2023. The session — which commenced on December 4 — saw 14 suspensions last Thursday, 78 on Monday and 49 on Tuesday. The suspension of Parliament members is the largest in the country’s history. The current winter session will conclude on December 22.

Why were 141 MPs suspended?

The decision to suspend these MPs came after INDIA bloc MPs demanded a statement from Union Home Minister Amit Shah on the security breach in Parliament that happened on December 13. Some protested over the matter in the Rajya Sabha and the Lok Sabha, showing placards and raising slogans.

Parliamentary Affairs Minister Pralhad Joshi was quoted as saying that the opposition members had broken rules and disrespected the Chair. "It was decided not to bring placards inside the House. Due to desperation after losing recent elections, they are taking such steps. This is the reason we are bringing a proposal (to suspend MPs)," he said in the Lok Sabha on Tuesday.

Parliament lo situation idi. Govt. does not want meaningful discussions on anything. I'm done responding in this thread.