Electoral Bonds: SBI's great performance on show

dewarist

@pakeer_saab you can try to justify this in many different ways and continue to think that there is no foul play in this. If SBI knew that they cannot furnish this data in the said time, they could have come back much sooner that they need time.

I can't change your opinion nor you can change mine.

7 minutes ago, dewarist said:

@pakeer_saab you can try to justify this in many different ways and continue to think that there is no foul play in this. If SBI knew that they cannot furnish this data in the said time, they could have come back much sooner that they need time.

not sure why he mentioned CFPB but any bank is expected to answer their queries within 15 calendar days 

4 hours ago, dewarist said:

entities as big as SBI stay neutral to politics

they also know that this is an order from SC, why would they do a foul play in this situation.

if you cannot trust SBI, you will also not trust SC nor the government eventually.

my point is institutions have their own challenges, why sound foul play for every thing just because one doesn't like Modi as PM

I will give another clue, the same set of people who question SBI will also question ECI post elections??? the party they support will get less than last time.. this time due to their sheer stupidity which is luckily in minority today.

4 hours ago, shaktimaan said:

not sure why he mentioned CFPB but any bank is expected to answer their queries within 15 calendar days 

CFPB's initial response has to happen in 15 days, but they have upto 60 days in case of complex scenarios

Companies generally respond in 15 days. In some cases, the company will let you know their response is in progress and provide a final response in 60 days.

point here is there is no such guidance or CFPB equivalent in India nor a guidance on when banks get back to court request, it is totally on the judge's discretion. when a judge can adjourn cases for years, why cant the bank ask for extension.

8 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

నువ్వు SBI గురించేనా మాట్లాడేది…

chase kante better bank SBI.. not sure if you know that

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

chase kante better bank SBI.. not sure if you know that

do you have clarity on what you talking about…?

21 hours ago, dewarist said:

SBI wants till June 30 to reveal details of electoral bond donors

The bank highlighted that it needs to decode details of 22,217 EBs, which would involve decoding, compiling and comparing 44,434 (twice the number of EBs issued) information sets because the details relating to buyers and recipients of bonds are kept in two different information silos.

ee vishayam lo andaru dongale; 

wiki lo regional parties list vundii gaa BJD, BRS, YCP, TDP ki unknown sources nunchi funds ochchayi ani; ala chusukunte congress and BJP ki entha funding ochchindoo. 

ee electoral bonds muchata recent or its been in use since long time ??

50 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

entities as big as SBI stay neutral to politics 

they also know that this is an order from SC, why would they do a foul play in this situation.

if you cannot trust SBI, you will also not trust SC nor the government eventually.

my point is institutions have their own challenges, why sound foul play for every thing just because one doesn't like Modi as PM

I will give another clue, the same set of people who question SBI will also question ECI post elections??? the party they support will get less than last time.. this time due to their sheer stupidity which is luckily in minority today.

Wonderful. Keep your belief system going. I can't change your opinion nor you can change mine.

12 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

wiki lo regional parties list vundii gaa BJD, BRS, YCP, TDP ki unknown sources nunchi funds ochchayi ani; ala chusukunte congress and BJP ki entha funding ochchindoo. 

2017 lo changes chesaru.. Evaru donate chesado ani evadiki teliyakoodadhu ani.

before that it was public

5 minutes ago, 8pm said:

2017 lo changes chesaru.. Evaru donate chesado ani evadiki teliyakoodadhu ani.

before that it was public

just FYI. prior to 2018 there was no Banking involvement in transactions for Political Party donations.

the electrol bond system was introduced to involve banking and keep accounting of the money.

asusual the ambition was right...implementation was wrong with Central govt.

it should have been like this atleast.

• RTI -> should provide which party got how much. but not the donors name.
  • if CJI involves -> they should get the names of donors.

my logic behind - Donors name masking lo...issue is example say Ambani donated 1000rs to BJP and Congress comes into power, then Congress might witchhunt destroying Ambanis business in someway..

anduke mask cheyali for RTI.

27 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

Andaru dongale. Adi andariki telisindhe. Pedda donga evaru ani telusukovali ante, evariki ekkuva dabbulu vacchayo choodali. More than half of these funds have gone to none other than BJP. This is a stat for 2017 - 2022. 2023 numbers add cheste it is more than 2/3rd.

GGX4-Iq-NXAAA1-Ono.png

Aa unknown sources evaru, the information has to be made public ani Supreme court chepte, SBI which is the primary middleman in handling these transactions, maaku time saripodu ani sollu reasons cheptunnaru. And do you know how many records have to be verified , aroud 44,000.

Ippudu ee information bayataki ravadam valla evariki nastam anedi , i will leave it to your interpretation.

• Upvote 1

30 firms who donated Rs 335 cr to BJP were also stung by I-T, ED

➨ At least 30 companies, which donated a total of nearly Rs 335 crore to the BJP between financial years 2018-19 and 2022-23, also faced action by central agencies during that period.

➨ Of these firms, 23 companies, which gave a total of Rs 187.58 crore to the party during this period, had never donated any amount to the BJP between 2014 and the year of the raid. 

➨ At least four of these companies donated a total of Rs 9.05 crore within four months of the central agency visit. 

➨ At least six of these firms, which were already donors to the party, handed out a heftier amount in the months following the searches. 

➨ Six other firms, which had donated to the BJP each year before, faced central action after they skipped donations in one financial year. 

➨ At least three BJP donors, who are not part of the list of 30, had been accused of receiving undue favours from the Union government.

➨ Only three of these 32 companies donated to the Congress during the same period.

https://www.newslaundry.com/2024/02/20/behind-the-bjps-rise-and-rise-bonds-trusts-and-raids-on-corporates

https://www.newslaundry.com/2024/02/21/part-2-30-firms-who-donated-rs-335-cr-to-bjp-were-also-stung-by-i-t-ed

11 minutes ago, Spartan said:

my logic behind - Donors name masking lo...issue is example say Ambani donated 1000rs to BJP and Congress comes into power, then Congress might witchhunt destroying Ambanis business in someway..

anduke mask cheyali for RTI.

this is one version…the other version is if some businessman can make deal with any ruling party to make decisions in favor to his business and in return that businessman can donate  lump some as electoral bonds and in addition with tax benefits….

this is heavily misused for tax benefits also…