DFW and Love field airport

veerigadu

• veerigadu changed the title to DFW and Love field airport
Just now, ARYA said:

Did you post anything or is the screen blank only for me? 

Hotel suggestion kavali anna parents ki. Very little English speaking skills 

Dallas vasuluuu ravalii….parents landing dfw lo. Then they will have to take southwest flight from lovefield airport on next day. Any suggestions/ help on hotels front. Thanks in advance 

17 minutes ago, veerigadu said:
Madhyalooo hotels suggest cheyyandi, preferably free shuttle from DFW to some hotel

All hotels near by gives free shuttle to airport and rental cars ... Lucky you.. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, veerigadu said:
Madhyalooo hotels suggest cheyyandi, preferably free shuttle from DFW to some hotel

34 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Dfw ite irving motham motels annitlo mana Telugu tejale pani chestaru

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

You wont be there ?

2 hours ago, yemdoing said:

You wont be there ?

Ledhu anna…Dallas nundi Phoenix poyi… relatives visiting… after two weeks they will come to ATL. They will stay with me for 4 and half months later.  

3 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Dallas vasuluuu ravalii….parents landing dfw lo. Then they will have to take southwest flight from lovefield airport on next day. Any suggestions/ help on hotels front. Thanks in advance 

enduku vayya aged parents ni torture pedutavu money ekuva spend chesi wheel chair and direct flight altanta ki book chesukovachu kada.

cc @DallasBaluKarry @Skn_benami

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Ledhu anna…Dallas nundi Phoenix poyi… relatives visiting… after two weeks they will come to ATL. They will stay with me for 4 and half months later.  

English sarigga raadu antunnav, and they have to go to hotel and change flights on their own ? Trust me you need to go in person , small things like these makes lot of difference. 

8 hours ago, veerigadu said:

4 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Evaru vaa ee dikkumalina travel plan chesindi?? 🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1

Dfw airport lo ne two hotels unnayi.. Grand Hyatt and Hyatt regency… better take a room there.. that will at least save them the trouble of taking a cab, finding the hotel, carrying the luggage (big checkin bags), etc.. 

Mostly they will come to terminal D (most of the international flights use this).. Grand Hyatt is in terminal D.. 

also, don’t you have any friends or relatives in Dallas that can help your parents?