She is dead : RIP

kittaya

33 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu2 said:

Arey na meeda buthulu matladite emi vastadira 

Nuvvu mi parents putti vubte jnka ila buthulu matladava 

nuvu asalu manishi janma ayithe paytm slavery aapesi sakkaga respect vache udyogam chesuko leki lk

1 hour ago, Sucker said:

Yem chestham anna. Daridrulu. Anni parties la vunaru. Especially hero and politicians slavery yeppatiki podhu. 

There are many slaves unfortunately, All they care is protecting their leader

21 minutes ago, Pirate_of_hearts said:

Asalu em ani troll chesaru?

illu icharu ante troll cheydanki em undi?

She spoke 2 positive words on ysrcp and jagan. Cbn lokesh ki adhi nacheledu so they made trolls on her until the point she couldn't bear the bullying and took her own life. 

19 minutes ago, Pirate_of_hearts said:

Asalu em ani troll chesaru?

illu icharu ante troll cheydanki em undi?

Last one week lo most of the tdp and Janasena handles made trolled her in a vulgar manner. She got her house site allocated by the govt last week and when some media person(Sakshi I think)  asked her how she is feeling , she answered that she got Amma Vodi for the last 5 yrs and now she got House site also. She said she will vote to Jagan next time, Ika Telisindhe ga. Anyone who supports or likes Jagan in this state is evil ane oka prapancham lo kontha mandhi untaaru. They trolled her in a very bad taste, govt is giving Amma vodi for last 4 yrs, how you got for 5 yrs, neeku evadu icchadu and ela icchadu ..... She just slip her tongue saying 5 yrs instead of 4 yrs,. NFDB site lo ne I saw trolling on her 2 days back. She is a normal house wife with 2 kids and she was not able to take that social pressure. So, attempted suicide and died after 2 days in coma. 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, JAVA_USER said:

Last one week lo most of the tdp and Janasena handles made trolled her in a vulgar manner. She got her house site allocated by the govt last week and when some media person(Sakshi I think)  asked her how she is feeling , she answered that she got Amma Vodi for the last 5 yrs and now she got House site also. She said she will vote to Jagan next time, Ika Telisindhe ga. Anyone who supports or likes Jagan in this state is evil ane oka prapancham lo kontha mandhi untaaru. They trolled her in a very bad taste, govt is giving Amma vodi for last 4 yrs, how you got for 5 yrs, neeku evadu icchadu and ela icchadu ..... She just slip her tongue saying 5 yrs instead of 4 yrs,. NFDB site lo ne I saw trolling on her 2 days back. She is a normal house wife with 2 kids and she was not able to take that social pressure. So, attempted suicide and died after 2 days in coma. 

Not sakshi ...some generic video handler..  

54 minutes ago, JAVA_USER said:

so sad. Rest in Peace

But looks like train incident happened 4-5 days back, right after that video.

look at the kids man.. I have lost my mother at the age of 33 and I know what I miss since then. poor kids.. hope they get enough strength and love 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Cosmos said:

Rip 

kani jaffa cheddi gadini namalem.. vade lepesina lepeysivuntadu.. he killed his own Babai 

Appatlo bathroom lo babai…ippudu bathroom lo ammayi 

inka entha mandhini bathroom ki pampistharo ycp gallu

I remember appatlo oka school amayini kuda troll chesaru kada for speaking english with an accent

Common people ni enduku troll chestaru ra ayya, meku antha unte politicians ni emana troll cheskondi 

3 hours ago, psycopk said:

aa twtr handle vadi post before on another women.

Akada ame chanipoyindi ani badapadakunda vadevado twitter handle gurinchi cheptunav enti? 

3 hours ago, psycopk said:

aa twtr handle vadi post before on another women.

Anna… oka ammayi chanipoyindhi… iddaru chinna kids unnaru… konchem manalo unna manishini lepi… politics pakkana petteyi about her death… just a friendly request… I will leave it upto you. 

We are all better than this. Neither CBN nor Jagan cares about us. Please. 

• Upvote 1