Feeling guilty for the mistake.

kevinUsa

Admins please approve. ***Need Help!!! Feeling guilty for the mistake.

Me and my husband had an argument for a silly reason. My husband just held my arm tight and ask me not to raise voice. I felt angry and things went out of control and I called 911. I insisted the lady on the call to just convince him not to get angry. I told her if I can get any anger management therapy we can consult. She forced me that I am not safe and sent cops to home. They came home and I begged them saying he is a good human being I just want you to talk to him and not to arrest. They did the arrest and I am feeling that the stupidest mistake I've ever done in my life.

What are the consequences in the court and do i ever have a chance to take my case back because I know it would have solved then and there without involving the law enforcement.

He is on H1 and will he be deported ? I am already in a great pain please no harsh comments. TIA!

27 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Me and my husband had an argument for a silly reason. My husband just held my arm tight and ask me not to raise voice. I felt angry and things went out of control and I called 911. I insisted the lady on the call to just convince him not to get angry. I told her if I can get any anger management therapy we can consult. She forced me that I am not safe and sent cops to home. They came home and I begged them saying he is a good human being I just want you to talk to him and not to arrest. They did the arrest and I am feeling that the stupidest mistake I've ever done in my life.

What are the consequences in the court and do i ever have a chance to take my case back because I know it would have solved then and there without involving the law enforcement.

He is on H1 and will he be deported ? I am already in a great pain please no harsh comments. TIA!

Mamulga undadhu mari manathoti ... 

if the situation indeed happened, vaadu confusion lo sachipotadu. itu pellam manchido kaado telid, H1 renew avvadu, India lo emi cheyyalo telidu, india pothe idi malli paithyam start chesi addamaina case lu vesi saava D - papam man. I feel pity for him already

5 minutes ago, Vaaaampire said:

Amey vaddu ani cheppina police arrest chesara. Interesting

better plot than sonu's friends

911 call cheyyadam ante joke anukundhi ah? debbaki mogudu bhaya padi uccha poskuni kallu patteskuntadu ani expect chesindha?

17 minutes ago, Vaaaampire said:

Amey vaddu ani cheppina police arrest chesara. Interesting

Ilanti cases boldu unnayi .. they will arrest him.. suspecting more ..

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

Post chesav kabatti, in that situation what you will do ra, after coming out of police custody? @kevinUsa

6 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

911 call cheyyadam ante joke anukundhi ah? debbaki mogudu bhaya padi uccha poskuni kallu patteskuntadu ani expect chesindha?

ippudu deport aithe india lo atta kaallu pisakali ani bayapaduthundi anthe