Aaj Kal Mestri gallu Guest House isturra, accomadation and food ki?

McDowlMurthy

Are mestri gallu providing accommodation and food for poragallu? Relatives valla poragadu asking, Anna how to get accommodation ani? Bayam esindi naa daggaraki vattada endi ani?

Cheppina Mestri can provide accommodation, when in Job trials. Vadu emo no do not want to go there antundu? Va parents emo naku phone chestunnaru Mestri good a bad a ani, job recommend cheyya mani. 

Kya haalat chalra miya.

14 minutes ago, chingchang said:

mostly no man .. many consultancies are full of people 

Inka Assam train eeee

train GIF

no bhaya not giving avadoo g balisna mestrilu istunaru that too telisina valla ke chow ayithe ne 
and balayya fan tdp fan ayi undali 

e OPT porgallatho no anna vallu appudu jump ayitharoo telidu ..... 

e year h1bs enni vasthayo chudali application so wil have good idea how many opts are looking for h1 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, McDowlMurthy said:

Daaniki minchina dikkumalina pani inkoti undhad. 1st few days bane untadi after that shuru start. All conversations between families will reach India in no time. Already o sari gundu kottirru. Osari family get together ani invited a few doorapu suttlu. Chala leftover food undey. Only Mutton curry heat chese pedithe, saddiyyi pettiru in oorantha taam taam chesirru.

telugu GIF

mutton curry saddidi ayina kummutharu gaa general gaa; 

what you said is correct tho.

9 hours ago, McDowlMurthy said:

Are mestri gallu providing accommodation and food for poragallu? Relatives valla poragadu asking, Anna how to get accommodation ani? Bayam esindi naa daggaraki vattada endi ani?

Cheppina Mestri can provide accommodation, when in Job trials. Vadu emo no do not want to go there antundu? Va parents emo naku phone chestunnaru Mestri good a bad a ani, job recommend cheyya mani. 

Kya haalat chalra miya.

istunnaru konni pedda consultancies. 

6 minutes ago, McDowlMurthy said:

Daaniki minchina dikkumalina pani inkoti undhad. 1st few days bane untadi after that shuru start. All conversations between families will reach India in no time. Already o sari gundu kottirru. Osari family get together ani invited a few doorapu suttlu. Chala leftover food undey. Only Mutton curry heat chese pedithe, saddiyyi pettiru in oorantha taam taam chesirru.

telugu GIF

Haha, US lo chuttalaku entha duranga unte antha manchidi. Friends lot better ra ayya. Why to invite them and to get into unnecessary nonsense.

4 minutes ago, McDowlMurthy said:

telugu GIF

Agree with family , my cousin was driving from Florida to NJ after trip to Disney. We were in NC so he called me 4 hour before coming to NC that he will be stopping for the night. 
we were in Myrtle beach and drove back right away. 
we reached home same time and we took them to a really expensive restaurant that night close to 400 dollars for 8 people  

next day morning made some egg toast and I personally prepared coffee for them 

I felt they were satisfied with our reception

but when my sister visited their house , they complained about how we didn’t cook food for them traditional Indian food and also how my wife was not preparing idly dosa or other traditional stuff and told them wat is the point of both of us working and earning lot of money but can’t take care of family properly.

i was shocked when my sister told me this and never expected some one would think such way 

4 minutes ago, Dhed said:

Agree with family , my cousin was driving from Florida to NJ after trip to Disney. We were in NC so he called me 4 hour before coming to NC that he will be stopping for the night. 
we reached home same time and we took them to a really expensive restaurant that night close to 400 dollars for 8 people  

but when my sister visited their house , they complained about how we didn’t cook food for them traditional Indian food and also how my wife was not preparing idly dosa or other traditional stuff and told them wat is the point of both of us working and earning lot of money but can’t take care of family properly.

i was shocked when my sister told me this and never expected some one would think such way 

deenitoh telisina neethi endii manollatoh ponkanalaki povaddu anedi. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Dhed said:

Vadu edo hotel paisal migilidam ani nee deggariki votchadu .. nuvvu konda erri p kakapothe why would u leave your vaca and come back home ... 

2 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

your mistake to get back from vacation right away, no one deserves that unless it’s a medical emergency 

evado pedda manishi chepthe vinna, most desis who physically live in US, their brain is still in India

ala kaadu anna; edo poradu excite ayindu family/relatives ala ochchinru may be good old days nemaru vesukundam ani he might thought to host them; 
antha enduku maa dost gadu edo pelliki ani maa vuru ki ochchadu ago kaluddam igo kaluddam ani cheppi velle mundu roju night inka almost padukune time ki call chesadu kaluddam ani oka ganta kalisi ochcha ofcourse intlo lolli ayindii anukoo aa point meeda but sometimes we need that athi noo.