book recommendation….

dasari4kntr

3 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

similar offtopic...

i have CHATGPT subscription...so they are giving mobile app for subscribed users...

in that there is voice option is there...

one day i tried...i asked talk to me 10 mins on various concepts and correct my pronunciations, syllable Stress and grammer and give feedback on my way of speaking...

first day...it talked to me like a person...and understand my slang and corrected my syllable stress and gave tips on speaking style..etc (like pace down..etc).

but next day...it stopped doing that...i was calling that AI (SKYE - thats the voice name)...she said call me chatGPT...i was literally shocked the response on second day...it appears to me like a human mood...

So having an AI wife (robot) is not out of question. You can configure it the way you want but it’s wife module will train itself to deal with you like a real wife and start handling you 😂😂

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

So having an AI wife (robot) is not out of question. You can configure it the way you want but it’s wife module will train itself to deal with you like a real wife and start handling you 😂😂

Ai wife kaadu bro…AI instructor anthe….

On 3/13/2024 at 7:47 PM, tollywood_hater said:

2nd grade aaaa kodiga late atindi but still you can catch up......, first coding classes lo join chepinchava ? Kumon lo vesi kummu , weekends arts classes ,evenings English classes lo veyi ... Spring breaks summer breaks Ani time waste cheyaku , India nundi vedic maths , speed maths lo training ippuvvu .... Morning school ki drop cheese time lo car lo practice ki Khan academy math questions print out teesi pettukoo..

Last not least... Vacations ki Hawaii, Cancun antu time waste cheyaku.... Stanford, UC Berkeley, Caltech lanti campus chupinchu .... Inspiration vosthadi 

Thanks for the complete list of desi parents

I will teach what others are missing so that skills in short gets the best pay @3$%

7 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

Ai wife kaadu bro…AI instructor anthe….

No I think AI wife's are def in future. There are chex toys. Its easy to make it as a robot. Now add the AI module to the talking robot to act as wife. We may not be there to see these though :D

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

No I think AI wife's are def in future. There are chex toys. Its easy to make it as a robot. Now add the AI module to the talking robot to act as wife. We may not be there to see these though :D

lol…then AI wife will directly sends message to cops if the way people deal with them…

• Haha 1

On 3/13/2024 at 8:47 PM, tollywood_hater said:

Morning school ki drop cheese time lo car lo practice ki Khan academy math questions print out teesi pettukoo

migatavi anni nenu cheyyanu kaani…i do this…but not khan academy….i give puzzles….and paradoxical questions….

On 3/14/2024 at 6:17 AM, tollywood_hater said:

2nd grade aaaa kodiga late atindi but still you can catch up......, first coding classes lo join chepinchava ? Kumon lo vesi kummu , weekends arts classes ,evenings English classes lo veyi ... Spring breaks summer breaks Ani time waste cheyaku , India nundi vedic maths , speed maths lo training ippuvvu .... Morning school ki drop cheese time lo car lo practice ki Khan academy math questions print out teesi pettukoo..

Last not least... Vacations ki Hawaii, Cancun antu time waste cheyaku.... Stanford, UC Berkeley, Caltech lanti campus chupinchu .... Inspiration vosthadi 

Harvard marchipoyavu