Investing in parents open lands

elev

Bhayya what are the possible issues on investing your hard earn money on parents owned properties. How you get your share back among 3 siblings (one girl)

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Vaaaampire said:

Depends on million different factors. But if things go sideways, nee spouse ninnu life long football adutharu.

1) ask ur parents to split the properties & register ur share on ur name & then invest in it. Parents may feel bad.

2) buy assets of ur own on ur name.

3) dont invest in india.

i will go with 2 or 3 if i have any concerns

But always remember now a days there are too many divorces happen. what ever you buy and invest in USA, it will be equally shared during seperation whether its a credit or debit , invest or loss . 

17 minutes ago, elev said:

Bhayya what are the possible issues on investing your hard earn money on parents owned properties. How you get your share back among 3 siblings (one girl)

Keep your finances and family relations separate man...there are a million ways to invest your money...

vallu specific ga adigaara ninnu invest cheyyamani?

6 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

Keep your finances and family relations separate man...there are a million ways to invest your money...

vallu specific ga adigaara ninnu invest cheyyamani?

That’s a mistake I did in last 10 years . I kept family and finance together. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DallasBaluKarry said:

DON't

dont trust your money with anyone. 

there are million ways to show love on parents and giving away your hard earned money is NOT one of them. Money change people in ways you can't even imagine.

What if parents feel the same way, why they should give hard earn money to Kids ? whole family system collapses with this single thought.
What is the necessity of parents to send to schools, colllages and buy gifts with their hard earn money ? 
I feel we shouldn't have my money , your money when it comes to parents. because they are the creators of our born and they full rights on us. 

6 minutes ago, zamoora_rules said:

Dude..hope you're not Sandeep Reddy Vanga and your suggestions align with the theme of Animal movie 🙂

I am not Sandeep Reddy Vanga. But I am a big fan of my super hero dad. fortunately me and some my frnds are dad lovers. its a great feeling to love dad. pls lemme know I can invite in the whatsapp group Nannaku Prematho in a positive way

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, elev said:

That’s a mistake I did in last 10 years . I kept family and finance together. 

It's okay man...past decisions gurinchi badha padi waste...learn your lessons and move on anthe..

15 minutes ago, sameer1384 said:

What if parents feel the same way, why they should give hard earn money to Kids ? whole family system collapses with this single thought.
What is the necessity of parents to send to schools, colllages and buy gifts with their hard earn money ? 
I feel we shouldn't have my money , your money when it comes to parents. because they are the creators of our born and they full rights on us. 

Parents never give money they just use that money to provide you stuff. Do the same favor who is stopping. Did your parents deposit their salaries into your account ? If yes for you then your points are valid.