Need your help in judging my situation...

lollilolli2020

Hello all,

I'm A student..I recently met a girl ( Desi Telugu student) in a carpool...when I saw her first time..I didn't had any openion..but she talks like a happy soul & extrovert..in a minute we started having conversation..and eventually I asked her number like in middle conversation..she just spelled it out ...and I dropped her at home and gave my phone she saved the contact and told me I just entered my name and you can add to the name anything you want..

Im back home..sent a text she responded in a minute...and she slept because she is working in Night shift.. after couple of days we had a call for more than an hour and it went well..I asked her to go for a walk on next day evening (she accepted)...just to know more about her.. because I had little crush on her ..

Next day I was waiting & sent couple of texts which she didn't responded but by 8pm she told that she is doing assignment & told that she gonna call me once it's finished..

No call or texts I ended up calling couple times and gone to bed .

Texting here n then....

In middle when I was flirting she said she don't like it asked to stop ( I said Thadastu) and disappeared myself for a day or two .

After two days

Same thing happened ( she called and we spoke for an hour during her night shift) again agreed to meet which she didn't

( Not even informed) in middle like 8pm again she told she is helping her friend for exam ( which can be an hour at most because it's online)

Called couple times and slept...

Texting here n then ( some times I get replies after a day or may be 13 hours kinda)

She had a breakup ( not sure when happened but may be not more than a month or two)

She said she is going on atrip ( spring break)to NYC for a week ( with friends ( Random) friend of freinds)

I give it a thought to meet her before she leave for a trip

But she didn't show up ( no response) for two days...

Yesterday morning she said she missed her flight and asked me if I can pick her from airport..which I did with out hesitation ( 30 miles ) and while coming back from airport..I told her that I was waiting for her call and everytime you says we will meet and don't show up ( and now she is clarifying things like she doesn't use phone much except she is at work ( but she went with other friend who called her ( a girl) to going somewhere for couple hours( 11 pm to 3 am )...and slept...

Again I asked her if we can goto lunch today & evening walk ( she said okay but not walking & I said will goto some other place) she nodded...

Once I dropped her at home..Her bag is in my trunk & she re scheduled the missed flight for today morning..I asked her to keep the bag in trunk since she is going back tomorrow & I can drop her but she argued and took the bag ( politely)

Meanwhile ( A guy was parking a car she is trying to talk to him like very casual ( I know she is extrovert)

I observed that She just speaking in a same manner to me & him

When she speaks she is humble & jovial & excited ...

Once she gets of the car or disconnect the call or back home ( she will disappear)

Until she needs me or she back to work .

Same thing happened yesterday ( like 11am ) I asked what she is doing casual text...she said going to college to apply opt and I said okay...we can meet in the evening she said okie dokie ...

Evening..no response..( called & sent couple texts)

Today morning she sent text like this ( I’m sorry .. nen already chala suffocation lo unna .. patinchukoku nanu Nv eh hurt aytu untav

Transilating to English ( I'm so sorry..there is so much suffocation going on with me ..don't care or think about me...you will hurt if so...

( Ignore grammar or buttler English )

I'm so confused now & donno what to do ( I'm interested in her ..I don't mind about her past & I'm looking forward to date her know more about her.. infact I wanna help her to get out of her bad past & dipression..)

What should I do... Suggest me please...(I'm not judging her because I don't know anything about her

@kevinUsa 

6 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

ayya adi naadi kaadu; Indian expats lo erukochchina story

But pina waffle rasinde correct. ignore and be yourself. if your fate is with her even you can't stop. so just chill and enjoy with your life, too much attention will screw your life like galiki poye kampa ni g ki tagilinchukunnatu thats my opinion for that guy whoever it is 

She has clarity and keeping options open. You decide whether you want to be one of her options or not. 

Soooooooootiga cheppali ante lite teesukuni chill avvu. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, phatposts said:

She has clarity and keeping options open. You decide whether you want to be one of her options or not. 

Soooooooootiga cheppali ante lite teesukuni chill avvu. 

Lowda em kadu she wants  a free ride now this fling 

Later job another fling finally

One GC bakra will marry....

Edi enni years chudale...

Canada lo Edo Chala common

Asale mana batch rod single apna haath jaganath batch mottam...

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

Hello all,

I'm A student..I recently met a girl ( Desi Telugu student) in a carpool...when I saw her first time..I didn't had any openion..but she talks like a happy soul & extrovert..in a minute we started having conversation..and eventually I asked her number like in middle conversation..she just spelled it out ...and I dropped her at home and gave my phone she saved the contact and told me I just entered my name and you can add to the name anything you want..

Im back home..sent a text she responded in a minute...and she slept because she is working in Night shift.. after couple of days we had a call for more than an hour and it went well..I asked her to go for a walk on next day evening (she accepted)...just to know more about her.. because I had little crush on her ..

Next day I was waiting & sent couple of texts which she didn't responded but by 8pm she told that she is doing assignment & told that she gonna call me once it's finished..

Texting here n then....

In middle when I was flirting she said she don't like it asked to stop ( I said Thadastu) and disappeared myself for a day or two .

After two days

Same thing happened ( she called and we spoke for an hour during her night shift) again agreed to meet which she didn't

( Not even informed) in middle like 8pm again she told she is helping her friend for exam ( which can be an hour at most because it's online)

Texting here n then ( some times I get replies after a day or may be 13 hours kinda)

She had a breakup ( not sure when happened but may be not more than a month or two)

She said she is going on atrip ( spring break)to NYC for a week ( with friends ( Random) friend of freinds)

Yesterday morning she said she missed her flight and asked me if I can pick her from airport..which I did with out hesitation ( 30 miles ) and while coming back from airport..I told her that I was waiting for her call and everytime you says we will meet and don't show up ( and now she is clarifying things like she doesn't use phone much except she is at work ( but she went with other friend who called her ( a girl) to going somewhere for couple hours( 11 pm to 3 am )...and slept...

Again I asked her if we can goto lunch today & evening walk ( she said okay but not walking & I said will goto some other place) she nodded...

Once I dropped her at home..Her bag is in my trunk & she re scheduled the missed flight for today morning..I asked her to keep the bag in trunk since she is going back tomorrow & I can drop her but she argued and took the bag ( politely)

Meanwhile ( A guy was parking a car she is trying to talk to him like very casual ( I know she is extrovert)

Once she gets of the car or disconnect the call or back home ( she will disappear)

Same thing happened yesterday ( like 11am ) I asked what she is doing casual text...she said going to college to apply opt and I said okay...we can meet in the evening she said okie dokie ...

Today morning she sent text like this ( I’m sorry .. nen already chala suffocation lo unna .. patinchukoku nanu Nv eh hurt aytu untav

Transilating to English ( I'm so sorry..there is so much suffocation going on with me ..don't care or think about me...you will hurt if so...

I'm so confused now & donno what to do ( I'm interested in her ..I don't mind about her past & I'm looking forward to date her know more about her.. infact I wanna help her to get out of her bad past & dipression..)

What should I do... Suggest me please...(I'm not judging her because I don't know anything about her

@kevinUsa 

Guys honestly should stop simping. Kudirithe ekku, ledha $300 ki kathi lanti papalu vastharu. Enti lawdalo gola

1 minute ago, kevinUsa said:

nee PR card chupinchi enni flowers ni nalipesav kevin ?? 

GC bakra lu ippudu rare vayya. 

37 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

Hello all,

Texting here n then....

After two days

@kevinUsa 

MG

38 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

Hello all,

Texting here n then....

After two days

@kevinUsa 

He is the male version of MEOW who identifies herself as a dog. 

An American woman who identifies as a dog has given an insight into what her daily life looks like. The social media star, who is known as Meow, appeared on KIIS FM's The Kyle & Jackie O Show on Thursday to discuss what it means to live life as a canine. She told hosts Kyle Sandilands and Jackie 'O' Henderson how she sleeps in a crate, is rewarded with dog treats and has 'handlers' who help to look after her. Meow, who livestreams on gaming platform Twitch, explained how she identifies as a Dalmatian and will bark and run on all fours as she embraces life as a dog. She shared that she sleeps in a crate rather than a bed and says resting in a confined space helps her to feel 'safe' at night.

If you have'nt watched the movie "Mayalo" watch it pls .. Its very good. Very apt to this thread. Hero character is same as the person in the story before transformation of course. 

Btech guris story … Hyderabad lo girls touching kosam almost 39 mins one way bike vesukoni poyi laddulo panulu chesey vadini

3 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

nenu annadi kooda ade, nenu simple gaa anna nuvvu kaasta ippi cheppav. she has options you dont ani