***** Friend ki 5 lacs appu ichanu *****

JANASENA

Vaadu naa B.Tech friend almost 17yrs ga we are friends! Govt job chestunnadu. 

Edo avasaram undi ante oka 3.5 Lacs, logada oka 1.8 icha Mottam 5.3L

weekly at least oka 4 times matladukuntam.

Recent ga office lo edo problem unnayani oka 2 months earned leave pettadu. After that he started going to the office, the last I spoke was on March 1st. 

It's been 2 weeks and he switched off his phone! I keep trying every day, but both his phones are switched off! 

I want my money but at the same time, I also want to know how is he doing? if he's safe or not! so today I called his office and the DRO said he doesn't know his whereabouts since he's on leave and he switched off his phones! 

ippudu em cheyyalo ardham kavatla! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. TAIA

3 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

Recent ga office lo edo problem unnayani oka 2 months earned leave pettadu. After that he started going to the office, the last I spoke was on March 1st. 

It's been 2 weeks and he switched off his phone! I keep trying every day, but both his phones are switched off! 

I want my money but at the same time, I also want to know how is he doing? if he's safe or not! so today I called his office and the DRO said he doesn't know his whereabouts since he's on leave and he switched off his phones! 

ippudu em cheyyalo ardham kavatla! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. TAIA

Director ke telinappudu neeku em telusthundhi comedy 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

friends, relatives and money doesn't go together .  

it's good you lost less (i know it's your hard earned money) compared to others

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Cosmos said:

friends, relatives and money doesn't go together .  

it's good you lost less (i know it's your hard earned money) compared to others

Yup  1 month salary antay 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

valla dad/mom ki call chey. 

21 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

I think you should worry about him than the money.. ni 5 lakhs kosam govt job vadilesi ekkadiko paripothaadu anukoku.. he must be in some big trouble.. 

if he is such a close friend, don’t you know anyone in his family or friends who can check on him? 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JANASENA said:

Hope he is fine some where baaa… regarding money asalu vaduluko avi raaavu… personal experience tho chebuthunna 

• Upvote 1