YSRCP 2024 Complete List Today

Sizzler

19 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Looks like he is going to announce all 175 seats at once. 

2009 la YSR also did the same thing, announced max seats at once, which was very uncommon especially in Congress and had a upper hand in campaigning. Others were busy finalizing candidates, YSR had a head start in campaigning. 

Another beautiful thing is 

Contestants listen to leader ... No words open .. 

1 hour ago, CanadianMalodu said:

He could have given them MLC or nominated seats. That way he could have avoided cross voting.

There is no alternate candidate in Nagiri. I like Roja getting the seat tbh. Peddireddy chestunna penta akkada .. he should not finger in every constituency. 

Last term kooda Ambati ki vaddu annaru, he still won. Sometimes you have to believe and keep hope. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Bendapudi_english said:

Inkoti nenu gamanninchindhi anna nobody likes Jagan except his voters and fans, feudalism mentality vaadidhi and megalomaniac. YSR was in different league and everybody liked him including me .

Jagan got power only because of Baboru failure. His mad RE venture of Amaravathi is going bankrupt Andhra which is mortgaging future generations, just to accumulate wealth for few of benamis, Friends and family members. Since this has not changed, I don't see why Jagan will not win again comfortably.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, venkappa said:

What’s Varadapuram Suri background? How did he get seat over Sriram?

His mother was MLA once..he is MLA once. 

3 hours ago, Sizzler said:

There is no alternate candidate in Nagiri. I like Roja getting the seat tbh. Peddireddy chestunna penta akkada .. he should not finger in every constituency. 

Last term kooda Ambati ki vaddu annaru, he still won. Sometimes you have to believe and keep hope. 

Peddicheddy full factionist dictator mentality. Only his followers should get every elected post in Chittoor. Roza and Chevicheddy have stood up to him. Inside talk was that Roza panicking over losing seat to Peddicheddy follower. She is not rich goonda like Chevicheddy.

1 hour ago, ticket said:

His mother was MLA once..he is MLA once. 

Does his family have goonda or faction background to counter rivals? Dharmavaram is highly contested area. 

18 hours ago, bharathicement said:

ante .. 2024 Spetember kalla Yesu Reddy accident lo poothaada?

iddaru poramboku yedhavale.. 

elections mundhu Gang-up...elections ayyaka gang rafe guarantee Yesu Reddy ki..

Yesu Reddy yeedho Goutham Buddhudu ainattu...siggundaali ... oka criminal CM aithe...kevalam kula pichi tho support cheesthunnaru..

Em kulam anna reddy na or Christian aa

4 minutes ago, venkappa said:

Does his family have goonda or faction background to counter rivals? Dharmavaram is highly contested area. 

Yes..he is factionist..

3 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Jagan got power only because of Baboru failure. His mad RE venture of Amaravathi is going bankrupt Andhra which is mortgaging future generations, just to accumulate wealth for few of benamis, Friends and family members. Since this has not changed, I don't see why Jagan will not win again comfortably.

Jagga win kakapovataniki oke reason unndi anna , that may be Jagan . Who knows how many are not satisfied . Time will tell 

4 minutes ago, ticket said:

Yes..he is factionist..

That explains his clout in Dharmavaram. I am guessing mother was probably TDP MLA in Dharmavaram?

15 minutes ago, venkappa said:

Peddicheddy full factionist dictator mentality. Only his followers should get every elected post in Chittoor. Roza and Chevicheddy have stood up to him. Inside talk was that Roza panicking over losing seat to Peddicheddy follower. She is not rich goonda like Chevicheddy.

He is not a factionist bro. He is a good administrator. He wants to control the district. People like CK Babu, Amarnatha Reddy walked away because of him.

He performed well as the DCC president and had good relation with Delhi. Most of the Chittoor seats are decided by him except Tirupati, Chandragiri, Nagiri etc . 

Roja has her own identity and is not going to be a follower of him. 

1 hour ago, Sizzler said:

He is not a factionist bro. He is a good administrator. He wants to control the district. People like CK Babu, Amarnatha Reddy walked away because of him.

He performed well as the DCC president and had good relation with Delhi. Most of the Chittoor seats are decided by him except Tirupati, Chandragiri, Nagiri etc . 

Roja has her own identity and is not going to be a follower of him. 

What about Chevicheddy? Is he another follower of Peddichdedy?

Why Chittoor produce so many pedda nayukulu? CBN, Kiran Kumar family, DK Adikeshavulu, Peddireddy, Chevireddy, Muddukrisnayya, CK Babu etc.

6 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

arey ipac jaffa kanesam script ayina machara same copy paste eda chusina.

papam me duties two months more cheyyali kasta padandi meeku vachedi emi ledu 30 kooda raavu

@CanadianMalodu inkokasarri amaravthi ni real estate ante nuvu amma ki abba ki puttanatte 

asalu nuvu manshivi ayithe anaku

cbn lokesh ni tittuko troll chesuko em parledu vallu janam lo unnaru criticism ni accept cheyali tappadu

but me fake propaganda musugu lo state capital ni brastupattinchaku

nijamga nuvu andhra vadivi ayithe state capital ni ala anavu. 

neeku idhe last cheptuna nuvu denimeeda naina debate ki ra no problem. amaravathi ni pichi pichi ga matladithe mattuku urukunedi ledu.