ChicagoChinnodu

8 hours ago, ChicagoChinnodu said:

Hi Folks,

Workday  nerchukundam anukuntunna, any training from India or website? Thanks

ela vundi market?

10 hours ago, ChicagoChinnodu said:

Hi Folks,

Workday  nerchukundam anukuntunna, any training from India or website? Thanks

Only if you doesn’t need visa sponsorship. If you are visa dependent, forget about WD. Ample of Tella and desi chitzen in the market, who always get priority over you.  I have seen in some companies they auto reject the candidates based on their answer to immigration question in application process. 
- saying this based on my experience in WD ecosystem past 8 years. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tellugodu said:

Only if you doesn’t need visa sponsorship. If you are visa dependent, forget about WD. Ample of Tella and desi chitzen in the market, who always get priority over you.  I have seen in some companies they auto reject the candidates based on their answer to immigration question in application process. 

Poni vallakena opportunities untaya ee tech lo, billing rates ela untayi, remote options available aah? 

1 hour ago, Tellugodu said:

H4 Ead ki ok na bro this workday.!!!

53 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Poni vallakena opportunities untaya ee tech lo, billing rates ela untayi, remote options available aah? 

FTE opportunities untai. 120-140k. Remote option based on company.

35 minutes ago, DuvvaAbbulu said:

H4 Ead ki ok na bro this workday.!!!

H4 kuda visa dependent ae kada bro. Ample of locals available for this domain.

5 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

H4 kuda visa dependent ae kada bro. Ample of locals available for this domain.

workday lo which module brother...or are you on the integration side... I have exp in Successfactors side, so Workday integration side ki thinking..

29 minutes ago, appaji_pesarattu said:

workday lo which module brother...or are you on the integration side... I have exp in Successfactors side, so Workday integration side ki thinking..

Be a techno-functional bro. ERP industry itself is moving towards full stack. WD integrations are not that programming intensive, you can’t survive with just being integration consultant. 

16 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Be a techno-functional bro. ERP industry itself is moving towards full stack. WD integrations are not that programming intensive, you can’t survive with just being integration consultant. 

Yeah...right now in techno functional role on SF side but feeling like most of the controls are with consulting companies for SF platform..end user companies doesn't have much role after implementation.....so looking to switch to WD

9 minutes ago, appaji_pesarattu said:

Yeah...right now in techno functional role on SF side but feeling like most of the controls are with consulting companies for SF platform..end user companies doesn't have much role after implementation.....so looking to switch to WD

Most top companies (US) HR stack is now powered by Workday. Definitely good opportunities untai compared to success factors. Main thing is not being a visa dependent.