US is simply the greatest country in the world.

Raven_Rayes

democrats who are anti-gun are already brainfcuked. so let them be.

this judgement can easily be a yardstick for me to judge US gun loving people, on whether they love guns more (pro-freedom) or if they hate immigrants more.

the crying on this judgement makes me so happy.

people who rally against this judgement are plain and simple racists @Sucker

and nationalists, which is almost the same thing as racist.

14 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

this judgement can easily be a yardstick for me to judge US gun loving people, on whether they love guns more (pro-freedom) or if they hate immigrants more.

2nd amendment bro.. it doesn't say citizens.. 

23 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4DgWhppUJc/?igsh=cjVtcGwzbDg2d2tu

I’m curious, where all this is going to end up ? Do they still have things in control? Or going to end up in anarchy eventually 

On 3/20/2024 at 10:50 AM, halwafan said:

I’m curious, where all this is going to end up ? Do they still have things in control? Or going to end up in anarchy eventually 

why would you want them to have things in control? can they (whichever state) ever actually be in control of anything well enough to protect its citizens? They can't even communicate a pandemic policy, and convince people to take the vaccine, even when all the science favours the vaccine. The state (US/India) is useless. You have to protect yourself, and in cases where the state is powerful and dictatorial (China), you still need them to protect yourself from the state.

The problem with fear mongering anti-gun democrats don't understand that historically the left was pro guns, and even in India all revolutionaries used guns to fight for their causes. Republicans support of gun ownership is twisted because they'd throw a fit if blacks were allowed to have it, people with prison sentences were allowed to have it etc. Their support for gun ownership is not principled, like all of their politics. It is just in service of some cash from NRA.

Also access to guns is not the problem. Society has a much bigger problem. It is falling apart for a number of reasons. None of which are related to guns.

the vitality and dynamism with which one should experience life is being sucked out of it, with laws - some imposed by tradition, others imposed in the name of progressivism. Taking away gun ownership is one of those laws.

and I say this as someone who despises people who work in the army/police, that guns are your friend if you learn how to use them. Don't listen to fear mongering democrats on guns. Learn how to use a gun, own it when you are allowed to. learn how to make a 3d printed gun if you are not allowed to.

Either support back ground check bill? Or give gun rights to one and all.  There is no such thing called legal or illegal when it comes to self protection. That’s it antunna gun lover @TOM_BHAYYA

when the riots hit, it'll be the fascists that'll be holding the guns in the US.

don't be lulled into complacency that the US state will protect your rights.

also stay vigilant around Indians who support republican policies. The other day I heard some youtuber barbell something cutely insert his republican agenda in the middle of a review of a bad 'progressive' telugu movie, with the lie that BLM extorted money out of corporations to the tune of $100m (not sure about the number). pretty sure this guy is a potential asshole who can't be trusted, just like the crap reviews he gives cant be trusted.

only the most vicious scum support republicans. and having a gun around them is good long term strategy.

3 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Either support back ground check bill? Or give gun rights to one and all.  There is no such thing called legal or illegal when it comes to self protection. That’s it antunna gun lover @TOM_BHAYYA

ok casteist fcukface.

• Haha 1

do you prefer to live in a nanny state where state monitors everything you do, and promises to protect you at all times (false promise even at best) - You have Singapore, where you can be jailed for jaywalking.

or do you want to live in a world with random interpersonal crime (crime infested cities) where at best you'd be accosted by other people while you are walking in public space. Because most victims to ghastly crime in the cities are the people who run with the gangs - not normal folks like you or I.

A federal judge dismissed a conservative lawsuit Thursday against a law that allows noncitizens to vote in Washington, D.C. The law, which was passed in 2022, currently allows illegal immigrants and foreign embassy staff members to participate in municipal elections.

In Thursday’s ruling, Judge Amy Berman Jackson claimed the Immigration Reform Law Institute (IRLI), a conservative group representing U.S. citizen voters, lacked the necessary standing in order to challenge the controversial law. Jackson ruled that the plaintiffs did not show how they were harmed by the law allowing noncitizens to vote and hold public office in Washington, D.C.

17 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

thanks for supporting sleepy joe and demtarts ani antunna @TOM_BHAAYA

5 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

A federal judge dismissed a conservative lawsuit Thursday against a law that allows noncitizens to vote in Washington, D.C. The law, which was passed in 2022, currently allows illegal immigrants and foreign embassy staff members to participate in municipal elections.

In Thursday’s ruling, Judge Amy Berman Jackson claimed the Immigration Reform Law Institute (IRLI), a conservative group representing U.S. citizen voters, lacked the necessary standing in order to challenge the controversial law. Jackson ruled that the plaintiffs did not show how they were harmed by the law allowing noncitizens to vote and hold public office in Washington, D.C.

it should be extended to federal elections too. All residents, both citizens and non-citizens alike should be allowed to vote.

assholes will cry about it, and it'll be a great day for humanity.

3 minutes ago, ARYA said:

thanks for supporting sleepy joe and demtarts ani antunna @TOM_BHAAYA

Just against gun lovers.

Individuals like Sleepy joe and crying dump are irrelevant.