NZ in recession

Sucker

1 hour ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

Canada situation whats going on — social media lo full negativity spreading inflation and job scarcity 

The problem in Canada is different. The government is bottom scrapping the talent barrel. Generally students with good academic credentials either go to good universities in Canada or get a PR and find decent paying jobs. Because federal government under Trudeau has cut down immigration requirements, many students mostly from Punjab started using diploma schools for getting PRs and most of them are ending up in survival jobs or minimum wage jobs. This is in addition to that the PRs that arrive here in large numbers. Even if those, some with in demand skills make it either on their own or through consultancies. I know a lot of fellow Telugus who used consultancies or fake exp to get jobs and made it. Due to hiring freezes and cost cutting new recruitments are not what they used to be. But this is all Canada pre Covid vs Canada now. NZ stands no chance in that comparison.

1 hour ago, islander said:

Lol don’t take it personal bro..

I have Canada PR..visited there spent sometime and decided NZ is much better at least in IT salaries and daily life style..

so Canada din’t work for me..that’s all..

Why would I take it ? Whatever worked for you good for you.

1 hour ago, lollilolli2020 said:

ala ante scandinavian countries especially Norway have high QOL; except for OIL and fisheries their terrain also doesn't help much interms of agriculture or farming can you say the same about them. 

may be a better social net for those countries; 

canada on the other hand claims to have good social net like health care, higher minimum wage, better protection for workers, Employment insurance but antha bokkale kada; they aren't as good as compared to others. health care is ani antaru. wrt to canada Ajay Gosh bedurulanka gif esukoo @r2d2 uncle gif pls 

Bokklu are there for reason. You should know how to use them. No point in comparing Canada to Scandinavian countries where income taxes are way high. Canadian income taxes and sales taxes except Quebec are only a little higher. But when you account for property taxes they are not that high. You don't have local taxes on top that like in US states. I agree money is more in US, but Canada is not bad when you know how to use things the right way. If you can incorporate say start a INC (similar to LLC) and work on it as C2C you end up with more money. Also, you have Tax free stock account where capital gains are not taxed till certain level. Free health care is a nightmare unless you have emergency but if you go to India and get your problem fixed you can reimburse the Indian bills here. 

4 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Bokklu are there for reason. You should know how to use them. No point in comparing Canada to Scandinavian countries where income taxes are way high. Canadian income taxes and sales taxes except Quebec are only a little higher. But when you account for property taxes they are not that high. You don't have local taxes on top that like in US states. I agree money is more in US, but Canada is not bad when you know how to use things the right way. If you can incorporate say start a INC (similar to LLC) and work on it as C2C you end up with more money. Also, you have Tax free stock account where capital gains are not taxed till certain level. Free health care is a nightmare unless you have emergency but if you go to India and get your problem fixed you can reimburse the Indian bills here. 

em bokkalu 

Red: QOL  sarigga vundadu despite high taxes annatu anipinchindii. coz scandinavian countries have less wages, their currency in lesser value, economy is almost as similar to NZ (mind you you mentioned all these) so why shouldn't compare to Scandinavian countries.
because you said this 
 "how you can say how your QoL is better when you make less in wages and pay higher for everything?"

Bold: this one I don't know; but I was talking to one lady from Caribbean when we were traveling at the airport. she was talking about India, New Delhi, her husband getting hip surgery in India; apparently she said that in Canada he is not eligible for a hip surgery coz he is too young for that surgery (not because he has need of surgery and there is a lengthy wait time) 

Green: I think you are just focusing on IT and other stuff; while I agree to your comments here, may be top 10% can do those stuff, not everyone is in a position to mint money like you said. GTA area, Vancouver and some pockets in rest of canada tappinchi Canada lo has to catchup a lot wrt rest of the things. Canada PM gadu aithe virtue signaling tappa enduku paniki raani daddamma. a country with population less than that of telangana and a G7 country worst. 

42 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

em bokkalu 

Red: QOL  sarigga vundadu despite high taxes annatu anipinchindii. coz scandinavian countries have less wages, their currency in lesser value, economy is almost as similar to NZ (mind you you mentioned all these) so why shouldn't compare to Scandinavian countries.
because you said this 
 "how you can say how your QoL is better when you make less in wages and pay higher for everything?"

Bold: this one I don't know; but I was talking to one lady from Caribbean when we were traveling at the airport. she was talking about India, New Delhi, her husband getting hip surgery in India; apparently she said that in Canada he is not eligible for a hip surgery coz he is too young for that surgery (not because he has need of surgery and there is a lengthy wait time) 

Green: I think you are just focusing on IT and other stuff; while I agree to your comments here, may be top 10% can do those stuff, not everyone is in a position to mint money like you said. GTA area, Vancouver and some pockets in rest of canada tappinchi Canada lo has to catchup a lot wrt rest of the things. Canada PM gadu aithe virtue signaling tappa enduku paniki raani daddamma. a country with population less than that of telangana and a G7 country worst. 

The idea behind the overwhelmed healthcare I think  is to eventually make it reach breaking point and create a private healthcare. Things of these sort happened in India too. But, provincial healthcare programs reimburse your insurance costs if you get it done in third world as it's cheaper than Canada so good for them too. It's win-win.

Not everyone one will mint money anywhere in the world. That's the nature of the money. If you're talking about getting white collar jobs, the Canadian economy is 1/10 of US economy where the migration adjusted for population is probably more than 10x. So not all get good jobs. In reality, Canadian government doesn't really care. Bring in more people and make them pay more taxes in aggregate number and majority of them will do minimum wage jobs and still pay taxes and keep the rents and RE high. Canada is doing  what US does with Mexicans and South Americans.

All mainstream politicians are just working for World Economic Forum (WEF) and deep state. Trudeau is just another puppet put in power for a reason. I believe there is a large scale electoral fraud  going on in the west (Canada, US and Europe) with the use of Dominion systems and ballot harvesting but people then call me a contrarian or Conspiracy theorist when I try to explain the pointers and prima facie. Canada is extremely rich country interms of resources and could have been very well managed but is mis managed just to make people drown in debt.

5 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Why would I take it ? Whatever worked for you good for you.

So evari perspective lo vallu matladutharu anthe..na uddesam lo after US, IT ppl ki NZ/Aus is much better compared to Canada..Weather and housing..ee 2 reasons chalu..main ave ga

55 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

The idea behind the overwhelmed healthcare I think  is to eventually make it reach breaking point and create a private healthcare. Things of these sort happened in India too. But, provincial healthcare programs reimburse your insurance costs if you get it done in third world as it's cheaper than Canada so good for them too. It's win-win.

Not everyone one will mint money anywhere in the world. That's the nature of the money. If you're talking about getting white collar jobs, the Canadian economy is 1/10 of US economy where the migration adjusted for population is probably more than 10x. So not all get good jobs. In reality, Canadian government doesn't really care. Bring in more people and make them pay more taxes in aggregate number and majority of them will do minimum wage jobs and still pay taxes and keep the rents and RE high. Canada is doing  what US does with Mexicans and South Americans.

All mainstream politicians are just working for World Economic Forum (WEF) and deep state. Trudeau is just another puppet put in power for a reason. I believe there is a large scale electoral fraud  going on in the west (Canada, US and Europe) with the use of Dominion systems and ballot harvesting but people then call me a contrarian or Conspiracy theorist when I try to explain the pointers and prima facie. Canada is extremely rich country interms of resources and could have been very well managed but is mis managed just to make people drown in debt.

I am all ears; do you think your TruDope will be in power again after 2025 ??
some say that narcissistic mf will go and implode liberal party down into drain similar to Brian Mulroney 

1 hour ago, CanadianMalodu said:

you are contradicting yourself. 
but Canada is not bad when you know how to use things the right way. If you can incorporate say start a INC (similar to LLC) and work on it as C2C you end up with more money. Also, you have Tax free stock account where capital gains are not taxed till certain level. 

coz you mentioned this, which gives notion of if I can do it anyone can do it types; but ain't easy. andariki contracting jobs raavu gaa; IT ni drusti lo pettukoni nuvvu cheptunnav but its not about IT all the times kada. 

15 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

you are contradicting yourself. 
but Canada is not bad when you know how to use things the right way. If you can incorporate say start a INC (similar to LLC) and work on it as C2C you end up with more money. Also, you have Tax free stock account where capital gains are not taxed till certain level. 

coz you mentioned this, which gives notion of if I can do it anyone can do it types; but ain't easy. andariki contracting jobs raavu gaa; IT ni drusti lo pettukoni nuvvu cheptunnav but its not about IT all the times kada. 

I don't even work in IT. I told what IT workers can do and are already doing. Even I have a small INC in own field, even though I work a full time job in US. Ofcourse, if I can do it anyone else can. I'm not a path breaking research scientist, so I don't understand why others can't do it. Which other fields are you talking about and what other reference countries are you comparing with?

35 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

I am all ears; do you think your TruDope will be in power again after 2025 ??
some say that narcissistic mf will go and implode liberal party down into drain similar to Brian Mulroney 

That will be a breaking point for Canadians. I think the world elites want controlled opposition, they would choose Conservative candidate but controlled which in Canada is Pierre Poilievre.  Some pacifist measures will be then put in place for the sake of Common public, like more screening for immigration and cutting carbon tax etc. But the core of ideas will stand the same say war in Ukraine. Pierre supports Ukraine war with Russia although Canada has nothing to do with that war. There is a lot of overlap between the events in US and Canada and that's not a mere coincidence. Be it money printing by central banks, uncontrolled and unchecked immigration, gun shootings, looting and rioting ,BLM so on and so forth. Dominion systems that's allegedly involved in US elections has operated from Toronto. Sydney Powell Law suit explains that in great details. Supreme Court refused to hear the case but didn't dismiss or dispute the evidence.

1 hour ago, islander said:

So evari perspective lo vallu matladutharu anthe..na uddesam lo after US, IT ppl ki NZ/Aus is much better compared to Canada..Weather and housing..ee 2 reasons chalu..main ave ga

This I'm not sure of. A simple Google search will dispel this. But do you have any data to prove this. Canadian IT market is much bigger and is integrated well into US market. CDN$200 k is not unheard of. People in IT take up even two jobs and are making upwards of CDN$300 in Canada. Such earnings are impossible in NZ and Aus if you account for $ conversion parity.

1 minute ago, CanadianMalodu said:

I don't even work in IT. I told what IT workers can do. I took even have a small INC in own field, even though I work a full time job in US. Ofcourse, if I can do it anyone else can. I'm not a path breaking research scientist, so I don't understand why others can't do it. Which other fields are you talking about and what other reference countries are you comparing with?

For example Mechanical engg-- yes you can be hired in Ontario as its big in automotive industry but you cannot make big bucks takes considerable amount of time and exp to get there; not feasible to do contracting too like getting incorporated. 

pharma-- I don't see any manufacturing in Canada they just import finished goods and sell it here;

Civil -- again breaking to construction as an immigrant is very tough; same goes with someone with architecture degree. 

Nursing; dentistry; medicine, becoming a pharmacist -- tough nut to crack as they are highly regulated; 

reference countries ante I am just trying to tell that its not as rosy as you picture it here; despite not having any immigration issues newcomers in Canada have a tough time to get to financial stability its very turbulent ani cheptunna, atleast 7-8 yrs they have to sail thru rough seas until they achieve their desired financial stability such as buying a house, 6 figures of household income those stuff. 

rest of the countries ante scandinavian countries example ichcha kotti padesav saying high taxes but social net is very strong, wrt health care and other social benefits; 

I am trying to say;  in canada its hard to get by with a minimum wage whereas its easy in european nations - like they would have cheaper housing, robust transit system; 

for example in canada metros  lo vundalemu if someone relying on transit coz of huge rents, beyond metros its not practical; janalu vuntunnara ante yes vuntunnaru; vundali ani lekapotey po vere vadu ostadu ani argue cheyochu but reality is otherwise kada. 

bottomline endii ante Canada is not that great; may be 10yrs ago I would buy your argument; and indeed it was that easy then but the balance between immigration rate has been destroyed.