Men 30+, will remain unmarried

coffee

19 minutes ago, KandhiPappu said:

Women will have no problems getting pregnant until age 35 provided no health issues and weight issues. After 35, chance of pregnancy will go down 

Who told you bro…. Just ask any OBG in US and they will suggest hell lot of tests once women cross 30…

59 minutes ago, KandhiPappu said:

Women will have no problems getting pregnant until age 35 provided no health issues and weight issues. After 35, chance of pregnancy will go down 

Anni baguntene ... Avvatla pillalu... 35+ is once upon a time ... 

6 hours ago, coffee said:

30+ with no( eastfacing home and savings .. no full time gig .. looking out of shape) 

Inka light teeskondi.

😁 On top of it if you have greedy parents back home asking for dowry..women will throw slippers

Women these days are earning more and are even buying their own home instead of depending on their partners income by the time they reach 26+.

So single guys , 30+ take it easy  and follow sadguru videos from early 30+ age..alvatu ayipotudhi 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJK2XS-crMBo6LgUfqu57

We don’t need marriage, that woman give BJ and we frock in the a$s and pu$$y and treat them like prostitutes and frock different woman each day, they also take cum inside mouth and we all enjoy @RPG_Reloaded also giving bj for free

5 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

@kevinUsa uncle andhu k expats groups lo tiruguthuu untadu .. seal opened and divorced aunties ki break ivatam kosam .. 

@kevinUsa run away from USA to Canada by taking friends money in USA no

7 hours ago, coffee said:

30+ with no( eastfacing home and savings .. no full time gig .. looking out of shape) 

Inka light teeskondi.

😁 On top of it if you have greedy parents back home asking for dowry..women will throw slippers

Women these days are earning more and are even buying their own home instead of depending on their partners income by the time they reach 26+.

So single guys , 30+ take it easy  and follow sadguru videos from early 30+ age..alvatu ayipotudhi 

So you are saying that Women used to marry men looking at their financial status with out caring about appearance before ... 

But since women got financial freedom now, these do not matter and only looks and age matter? 

4 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

Who told you bro…. Just ask any OBG in US and they will suggest hell lot of tests once women cross 30…

They may do tests but I'm saying still chances will be there, most of the women I know who got pregnant naturally are late twenties or early 30's like 30-34 
I know only one woman is almost 35 they are trying for kids from past 2 years but she is obese and have other health issues and couldn't conceive.

It is a weird situation now.. I see both girls and boys in my relatives not getting married as they can’t find a good match.. no one is compromising.. everyone wants that ideal spouse.. age bar aipoyaka they just settle with whatever they get.. 

recently, oka cousin’s friend married a woman who is 5 year elder to him.. she is 36+.. 🤦‍♂️

16 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

It is a weird situation now.. I see both girls and boys in my relatives not getting married as they can’t find a good match.. no one is compromising.. everyone wants that ideal spouse.. age bar aipoyaka they just settle with whatever they get.. 

recently, oka cousin’s friend married a woman who is 5 year elder to him.. she is 36+.. 🤦‍♂️

anna girls ki prabhas height , mahesh color,  shoaib akhthar hair kavali 

india lo bank balance , own house kavali , manchi salary kavali.

inni requirement adiginapudu  munjallu beautiful ante kadu, character unda ante adhi ledu, poni 5 crores katnam istara ante adhi ledu, women father mother baga unnara vallu waste Randa galluu.  

girl parents are big ass hollles pillalini control cheyaleru

peelli edikelli aitundhi. 

cc @DallasBaluKarry @Skn_benami @qgazxcbguiok @RPG_Reloaded

@ANNA_PLEASE_PETTUfor friends references 

@Android_Halwa pedda manishi

@Konebhar6 chinna manishi

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, lachi said:

asalu ladies family dowry enduku ivvali? 

Ma colleague oka persian odu unnadu...alla Iran lo mogollu aadollaki dowry ivvali mari....

mana laga asala gents family dowry enduku ivvali? ani sodhi questions aduguthunnada? muskuni icchi pelli cheskunnadu

evadi avsaram aadidhi mari

10 hours ago, coffee said:

Inka light teeskondi.

marriage enduku bro....Aaj Geetha, kal Babitha...ee roju tacos thintaam, repu pad thai thintaam....ma life bindaas...

ee db lo 30+ married uncles meedha chupinchu nee jaali....pellam co-operate cheyyatledhu anni edupu postlu esi esi samputhu untaaru

10 hours ago, papampasivadu said:

Ma colleague oka persian odu unnadu...alla Iran lo mogollu aadollaki dowry ivvali mari....

mana laga asala gents family dowry enduku ivvali? ani sodhi questions aduguthunnada? muskuni icchi pelli cheskunnadu

evadi avsaram aadidhi mari

ayana emaina abdul kalam aa? ayanani example teesukovadaniki. 

ayanaki adagadaniki lekapote, same question memu adagodda. 

12 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Papa baga rich aa ?