BJP biggest recipient of Electrol Bonds !

bhaigan

3 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

ఇదేం logic bro…పెద్ద తప్పు చిన్న తప్పు అని ఉంటాయా…?

కాంగ్రెస్ కి scams కొత్త కాదు…మరి BJP భుద్దేమైంది…?

ఈ logic తో congress, bjp రెండూ ఒకటే scams  విషయంలో అనిపిస్తుంది…

Scams and electoral bonds slightly different bro... ofcourse both are mistakes... directga people nundi dabbulu dobeesi (common wealth, 2G scam, land grabbing, etc) through projects and built them with no quality is much more crime I guess

Also chillar 6000 crores ki edustunnaru endi.... vellantha kalisi enni lakhs of crores dobbesarooo

26 minutes ago, vithanda_vadhi said:

If you look at any of previous years before election bonds, most of the political party income comes from undisclosed sources. 

Between 2004 and 2014, highest receiver of donations is Congress party and most of the money Congress got is from undisclosed sources. 

Source : https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/69-of-political-funds-was-from-unknown-sources/article17089815.ece

Who ever in power gets more so called donations. How is it different now? 

Even in FY 2021-22, BJP received 61% of the money from undisclosed sources, Congress received 72% from undisclosed source. 

61% of X and 72% of Y where X is many times more than Y.

You are not comparing the same numbers.

28 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Scams and electoral bonds slightly different bro... ofcourse both are mistakes... directga people nundi dabbulu dobeesi (common wealth, 2G scam, land grabbing, etc) through projects and built them with no quality is much more crime I guess

innocent until proven guilty….

until few days back…no one know what kind of things happening behind electoral bonds…now we are discovering one by one (thanks to SC)…

10 Nov, 2022: P Sarath Chandra Reddy of Aurobindo Pharma arrested by ED in the Liquor case.

15 Nov: Aurobindo Pharma donates Electoral Bonds worth Rs 5 crore to BJP.

21 Nov: BJP encashed the bonds. 

1 June, 2023: Sarath turned approver.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

until few days back…no one know what kind of things happening behind electoral bonds…now we are discovering one by one (thanks to SC)…

10 Nov, 2022: P Sarath Chandra Reddy of Aurobindo Pharma arrested by ED in the Liquor case.

If electoral bonds not there BJP would have got same money as undisclosed donor. What is wrong with Electoral bonds here?

I don't think electoral bonds itself is not a wrong concept. BJP is using it as a tool to get their donations (or extortion money). 

1 minute ago, vithanda_vadhi said:

BJP is using it as a tool to get their donations (or extortion money). 

thats my point…

37 minutes ago, dewarist said:

61% of X and 72% of Y where X is many times more than Y.

You are not comparing the same numbers.

You took only a part of my statement. I gave numbers starting from 2004. When Congress is power, they got more money. When BJP is in power they are getting more money.

Deduction 1 - which ever party in power gets more donations (That explains why X is more than Y)

Deduction 2 - In any given year, congress gets more % of its donation through unknown sources 

18 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

I am not saying they are saints...but a lesser evil ani na feeling, the way they are doing something...

20 minutes ago, vithanda_vadhi said:

You took only a part of my statement. I gave numbers starting from 2004. When Congress is power, they got more money. When BJP is in power they are getting more money.

Deduction 1 - which ever party in power gets more donations (That explains why X is more than Y)

Deduction 2 - In any given year, congress gets more % of its donation through unknown sources 

Two wrongs do not make a right. Seems like we are just being comfortable with the status quo about corruption 

1 hour ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

I am not saying they are saints...but a lesser evil ani na feeling, the way they are doing something...

if they are not saints and zero evil….but why they give lectures to others about deshbhakthi….

9 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

if they are not saints and zero evil….but why they give lectures to others about deshbhakthi….

Dongallo manchitanam undakudadu ani emledu kada anna… all I am saying is evaru 100% manchivallu kadu including us. 

the only thing I favour BJP is not much corruption than congress and spending a lot on infra…

congress doesn’t have a leadership… we like PVN and MMS but hate the Sonias decisions 

2 hours ago, 8pm said:

AndhBhakts and their coverings always amazing

be careful, thotti gang leader ochi members ni usko antadu

3 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Dongallo manchitanam undakudadu ani emledu kada anna… all I am saying is evaru 100% manchivallu kadu including us. 

the only thing I favour BJP is not much corruption than congress and spending a lot on infra…

congress doesn’t have a leadership… we like PVN and MMS but hate the Sonias decisions 

spending infra is enough…? that makes a thief to good thief..?

all that infra spending going to few pockets…and the again circulating back to parties as electoral bonds…

even after 10 years why we are still comparing with congress as it was dead already….ఒక గీత పక్కన పెద్ద గీత గీసి మన గీతని చిన్నదిగా చూపించుకోవడం లా ఉంది….if we are having this kind of thinking that means we are ok until bjp reaches to congress level..?