Talking Cars With Kala-Car! Ft Naga Chaitanya

Aquaman

3 hours ago, lollilolli2020 said:

I wish I had that kind of money, i'd be a fulltime racer

first statement is absolutely true. You get bored with horsepower after a while, driving dynamics are everything. That's where premium cars shine

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, shaktimaan said:

I wish I had that kind of money, i'd be a fulltime racer

first statement is absolutely true. You get bored with horsepower after a while, driving dynamics are everything. That's where premium cars shine

vaadu extravagant ga athi chesina ani cheppale kada snake chay gaadu chinna cars toh ne start chesaa while growing up and of course he had access to all sorts of cars now; but wrt cars humble beginings ee gaa swift nunchi GTR daka @3$%

24 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

vaadu extravagant ga athi chesina ani cheppale kada snake chay gaadu chinna cars toh ne start chesaa while growing up and of course he had access to all sorts of cars now; but wrt cars humble beginings ee gaa swift nunchi GTR daka @3$%

look up how much a gtr costs even a used one. Had a modded brz few years ago and used to go to the track regularly. Also, compare these humble cars to something like an M car and you’ll know what I’m talking about. I’m not into super cars btw

58 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

look up how much a gtr costs even a used one. Had a modded brz few years ago and used to go to the track regularly. Also, compare these humble cars to something like an M car and you’ll know what I’m talking about. I’m not into super cars btw

ofcourse in India its very expensive flithy rich vunte tappa konalev; one of my frnd during masters days mentioned vaadu america ochchinde GTR koni nadapadaniki; konnadoo ledo 

sometimes in Nissan dealership they put GTR in display in one such dealership I asked them for a test ride GTR, that guy was like no we don't give on this on test drive once you order it it will be delivered to you at home annadu; ante I argued how can I know whether to buy this car  or not ante GTR daka kondam ani think chesinodu test drive lu adi idi chudadu ani. 

US lo if you are passionate enough may be you can afford emo. 

I was shocked to learn that these guys got BMW V8s back in those days. ippudante andari daggara paisal baga ochci supercars yeda peda koni padestunnaru. 

35 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

ometimes in Nissan dealership they put GTR in display in one such dealership I asked them for a test ride GTR, that guy was like no we don't give on this on test drive once you order it it will be delivered to you at home annadu; ante I argued how can I know whether to buy this car  or not ante GTR daka kondam ani think chesinodu test drive lu adi idi chudadu ani. 

US lo if you are passionate enough may be you can afford emo

yeah GTR kontunadu ante they know what that car is, test drives iyyaru at least Nissan laanti budget dealers. Yea, US lo afford cheyyadam easy but you can’t daily it and won’t be comfortable for regular use. It’s mostly a weekend car for rich folks 

1 minute ago, shaktimaan said:

yeah GTR kontunadu ante they know what that car is, test drives iyyaru at least Nissan laanti budget dealers. Yea, US lo afford cheyyadam easy but you can’t daily it and won’t be comfortable for regular use. It’s mostly a weekend car for rich folks 

alantivi what caught your eye cheppu; 

2 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

alantivi what caught your eye cheppu; 

Corvette, GTR, Miata - these are amazing cars but hard to use daily

there are many I’d to like to own and GT3 RS is my dream car but I know I can never buy a new one even if I have the money 

45 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

Corvette, GTR, Miata - these are amazing cars but hard to use daily

there are many I’d to like to own and GT3 RS is my dream car but I know I can never buy a new one even if I have the money 

these are cheap surprisingly especially Miata; 

13 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

these are cheap surprisingly especially Miata; 

yes they’re cheap but the fun you get out of it is next level. Seriously, drive a Miata once and you’ll know 

10 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

yes they’re cheap but the fun you get out of it is next level. Seriously, drive a Miata once and you’ll know 

I cannot drive stick ante ee samajam accept chestada. 

2 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

I cannot drive stick ante ee samajam accept chestada. 

auto Miata kuda undi, won’t be like a stick but still a fun car