YCP Election Campaign Vibe

Sizzler

33 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Power lo unna congress ni vadilesi opposition lo unna cbn meda padi edichi chastaru endi vayya… vadara??

Anna garu endhukante Baboru letter icharu kabatti. Jagan state United game undali annadu.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

Adi okapudu… ipudu psyco yedvaa… aa okadini kadilinchina… mundu buthulu titi tarwtaa matlade range

Buthulu tittenra Kamala sommu tinnada ..  Roads baledu, power tariff increases , house tax .. inka emi vunnaye okka sari list vesuko

55 minutes ago, psycopk said:

mee paytm and pakka state valla tikka tappa… annam. Tinevadu..: ap future korukune aa okadu veyadu vote

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5B0yxpS4SA/?igsh=MWJyeW83eWpxNGZ3aA==

Elantivi lokesham and babu vi boledu unntai

any way AP future or lokesham and pawla future ro 2 more months …

papam 2019 lo future etu poyado…(strip sack chesaru) any way let’s see what happens to  bramaravati Realestate company in 2024 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sizzler said:

I disagree bro…. Jagan has done lot of good. Personally I like how he brought in Volunteers, Village Secretaries, RBKs, focus on Schools, and Hospitals. But they don’t know how to market … TDP daggara nerchukovali.

CBN time lo vachindhi oke oka software company .. HCL. I give him credit for KIA though. But Lakhs of borrrowed money emayindho teliyadhu..

In today’s scenario, I’d consider Jagan the best option. Wish PK functioned differently to emerge as an alternative. CBN stands at the bottom for me. (sorry).

Jagan is a very dangerous politician. I have never seen anyone like him before. His strategies are very hard to comprehend at times..

He has no regard for rich.

For the last five years, he only focused on consolidating his vote bank.  Hence, he went a bit too far with freebies. That was totally intentional. At this point his core vote bank is extremely happy. 

At the same time, he destroyed the financial ammunition of TDP. He deliberately ruined amaravathi real estate. He maintained very cordial releations with Bodi to recuse himself from all legal issues. 

In summary, he knew what he was doing all this time along….

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Jagan is a very dangerous politician. I have never seen anyone like him before. His strategies are very hard to comprehend at times..

He focused on consolidating his vote bank.  Hence, he only focused on his core vote bank through freebies. That was totally intentional. At this point his core vote bank is extremely happy. 

Ayna direct ga ne cheptunnadu kada na valla meku help ayindi antene vote naku veyandi ani, he's vote bank is still rock solid in rural areas. and his vote share is around 55% especially among women

he's not caring about the rich and upper middle class

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

For the last five years, he only focused on consolidating his vote bank.  Hence, he went a bit too far with freebies. That was totally intentional. At this point his core vote bank is extremely happy. 

At the same time, he destroyed the financial ammunition of TDP. He deliberately ruined amaravathi real estate. 

Why is that a bad thing? Why should Andhra people bear the expense of a RE venture that's less of a capital ? At maximum all government buildings can be built in less than 500 acres. Even you want lavish buildings, stretch it to 1000 acres. Why go for 34,000 acres? 3,300 sq.km for CRDA? That's madness. That's why he got only 23 seats.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

At the same time, he destroyed the financial ammunition of TDP. He deliberately ruined amaravathi real estate. He maintained very cordial releations with Bodi to recuse himself from all legal issues. 

In summary, he knew what he was doing all this time along….

We are witness different style of politics. Let’s see what happens in 2 months. Opponents have to pray he doesn’t win. If he succeeds despite all of them uniting, CBN can forget about being CM again. 

2 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Why is that a bad thing? Why should Andhra people bear the expense of a RE venture that's less of a capital ? At maximum all government buildings can be built in less than 500 acres. Even you want lavish buildings, stretch it to 1000 acres. Why go for 34,000 acres? 3,300 sq.km for CRDA? That's madness. That's why he got only 23 seats.

main problem adi kaadu bro, amaravathi ni capital ga announce chesinappude oppose chesi undali kada. I know its a revenue burden and feel that vizag would have been a better capital than amaravathi. But still you cannot just change capitals as you wish. 

8 hours ago, psycopk said:

Lol 😂 momentum aa… chepulatho kotakunda unte chalu jaggadini

1 thread pin sessiiii ni bajjana sessukocchuggaa thathaaa 

2 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

main problem adi kaadu bro, amaravathi ni capital ga announce chesinappude oppose chesi undali kada. I know its a revenue burden and feel that vizag would have been a better capital than amaravathi. But still you cannot just change capitals as you wish. 

Also, he said Amaravathi will still remain a Legislative Capital. I agree on making a city like Vizag capital from the get go instead of a brand new one. Still wonder what happened to the thousands of crores given towards Capital development as part of special package. 

3 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Also, he said Amaravathi will still remain a Legislative Capital. I agree on making a city like Vizag capital from the get go instead of a brand new one. Still wonder what happened to the thousands of crores given towards Capital development as part of special package. 

legislative capital ani ekkadyna untada bro and we all know that it's a joke. If jagan had plans to change capital he should have announced it before elections and should have been part as manifesto. 

12 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

We are witness different style of politics. Let’s see what happens in 2 months. Opponents have to pray he doesn’t win. If he succeeds despite all of them uniting, CBN can forget about being CM again. 

Jagan is swimming against the tide as of now. He has no support from both centre, and neighboring state this time.

All local and national parties ganged up against him. For that matter his own family is not supporting him in totality.

Hypothetically speaking…,In case if he wins….His confidence will go to a different level…..In a way, a new beast will be unleashed.

In my opinion he is going to be a GOAT ( greatest of all time) in Telugu politics…..His reputation will multiply by manifold. 

Thanks to CBN. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

Jagan is swimming against the tide as of now. He has no support from both centre, and neighboring state this time.

All local and national parties ganged up against him. For that matter his own family is not supporting him in totality.

Hypothetically speaking…,In case if he wins….His confidence will go to a different level…..In a way, a new beast will be unleashed. In my opinion he is going to be a GOAT in Telugu politics…..

Thanks to CBN. 

If jagan wins he should win with minimum majority, ekkuva majority oste nene king ani feel ayyi chetta decisions teskuntaru

Kcr di same kada. kcr's first term was good, eppudu ayte 2nd term lo 88 seats ochayo kaka ki nene king nenu em chepte ade vinale la tayaru ayyadu. result chusam kada tarvata em ayindo

3 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

legislative capital ani ekkadyna untada bro and we all know that it's a joke. If jagan had plans to change capital he should have announced it before elections and should have been part as manifesto. 

We can all agree that there is no such thing called morality in politics today. Jagan is not an exception to it. He just wanted to win. He didn’t want to lose seats in KG. Hence he did not raise any objections during 2014-2019

8 hours ago, Sizzler said:

Nuvvu mellaga complete Yellow ipotunnav :) 

If you think I am biased on momentum, okasari hardcore TDP vallani adugu… or check pakka DB anna

mellaga complete yellow avuthunnaa aayane ilaa antunnaadatne ika malli hard core batch ni enduku adagatam?

I agree that the campaign is in full swing, paradhaalu theesesi marii thiruguthunnaadante, aa guts ki mechukovali