YCP Election Campaign Vibe

Sizzler

4 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

Nuvu anni YSRCP favour ga undevi follow avthunavu anukunta anna, alliance ki positive iche twitter handles share cheyali inka nenu kuda 

Online lo evarini follow avvakapovadam best… 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

Nuvu anni YSRCP favour ga undevi follow avthunavu anukunta anna, alliance ki positive iche twitter handles share cheyali inka nenu kuda 

ee thread lo na comments chudu , most of my comments are anti-jagan in this thread but i still say that ycp is winning

analysis mana political views ni reflect cheyalsini avasaram ledu. and nenu mostly nenu topic wise criticize chesta

32 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Lol ysr main negative point is jagan…. Ee daridrudu leka poi unte bumper majority vachedi

Jagan has pushed limits to extent where YSR didn't venture. If he wins, it will be historic and there will be no parallel to him in the contemporary history of Andhra. 

Both Jagan & CBN launched campaign yesterday. Just watch who has been getting more attention and who has more positive vibe going into people. 

PK or Modi have to save CBN with political speeches. 

1 hour ago, Sam480 said:

I'm not questioning about the revenue part bro. I'm only asking why dint he question all the above before elections and why did he say that amaravathi will be the capital even if ycp comes to power. he could have simply said that it's not feasible and proposed the 3 capital system before elections.

He only has accepted the location of the capital ,he was always against the land-pooling and the way it was handled.

He never had supported amaravathi ,he has told he won't continue amaravathi multiple times.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Mukha Mukhi with People seem to be another good part of election campaign

. @Sam480 That should help connecting with people and continue even after elections. 

Tagabothu ney farm house tongobettaru.. veedu oka lekka 

AP voters ante kamedy gaa undi okkokadiki

3 hours ago, johnydanylee said:

Tagabothu ney farm house tongobettaru.. veedu oka lekka 

AP voters ante kamedy gaa undi okkokadiki

Thagubothu ane koorchuopettindhi. Inka Baboru ni kooda Malli kurchobethatharu. 

"What I'm saying, Thammulu aa kurchilu madathapettandi" Baboru, Guntur Karam.