TDP YCP pans and slaves, Nijam cheppandi

ARYA

7 hours ago, Teluguredu said:

People of same sub-caste will be related to each other somehow.

Like I said it's not strict but there is some hierarchy .but people in urban population areas don't care about all those as long as you have money.

Region don't play much role as compared to sub castes.,most of Apollo reddies children were married off to telangana reddies.i am assuming they belong to same sub-castes.

They all have been migrating continuously ,they don't care much about region.

The only caste that cares about sub-castes is brahmin, even in urban areas.they strictly don't inter-marry.

One alludu is Konda Visweswar Reddy, very rich guy with political prestige family history. Other alludu is Kamma Domakonda heir. Not sure about other two.

1 minute ago, venkappa said:

One alludu is Konda Visweswar Reddy, very rich guy with political prestige family history. Other alludu is Kamma Domakonda heir. Not sure about other two.

He is not kamma,he is reddy, probably pokanati reddy.

Probably @vincent might know his exact origin.

4 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

He is not kamma,he is reddy, probably pokanati reddy.

Probably @vincent might know his exact origin.

Which of the RS 3 jillas had most violent history, that’s what I mean? Thankfully the violence has stopped nowadays

8 minutes ago, venkappa said:

Which of the RS 3 jillas had most violent history, that’s what I mean? Thankfully the violence has stopped nowadays

Has to be Anantapur because of extreme drought and people have little means to survive.

Kurnool had many faction families but is relatively more prosperous and more urbanised while most of anatapur is a barren wasteland with little resources.

Most of the faction stories I heard were from anantapur or kurnool.

8 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

Has to be Anantapur because of extreme drought and people have little means to survive.

Kurnool had many faction families but is relatively more prosperous and more urbanised while most of anatapur is a barren wasteland with little resources.

Most of the faction stories I heard were from anantapur or kurnool.

Which was biggest faction rivalry in Kurnool? I know biggest faction rivalry in Seema was in ATP.

23 minutes ago, venkappa said:

Which was biggest faction rivalry in Kurnool? I know biggest faction rivalry in Seema was in ATP.

I don't know much about kurnool rivalries.i only know three major politicial faction families in kurnool bhuma,kotla and bala nagi reddy family.

On 4/3/2024 at 11:50 PM, vincent said:

There are few major subcastes among reddies . In Telangana , you mostly have gudati , motati and pakanatti . Rayalaseema you have motati , pakanati , kodithi , pedakanti . Nellore reddys come under panta and pakanati . Velanati and motati in guntur and krishna .

Bhumanchi reddys are found in east and west .

Ysr and neelam sanjeev reddy are from kodithi subcaste . Kotla , revanth , kasu , bhavanam etc . are from motati . Chenna reddy from gudati , kkr - pakanati . gopal reddy and n janardhan reddy- panta .  T ramakrishna reddy - gona .

Motati and pakanati are highest in the heirarchy , held samsthanams .Panta reddys are the ones who ruled addanki reddy kingdom .

What about Prakasam and Godavari?

The subcaste distribution largely depends on district.

eg and wg - bhumanchi , k and g - motati , pedakanti , velanti 

Prakasam , nellore - panta ,deseti( panta subcaste ) pakanati , velanati , pedakanti

Chittoor- pakanati , pedakanti , kadapa and anantapur - kodithi , pedakanti , pakanati , motati , kurnool - motati , kodithi , pedakanti , neravati

Tg- 

mahabubnagar - motati , pakanati , nalgonda and hyd - gudati , motati , warangal khammam - motati / gona ,medak / nizamabad - pakanati , gona , motati , gudati ,                   adilabad and karimnagar - motati , gudati , saudary ( deshmukh subsect of motati )

This is the major subcaste distribution in reddies . People don't care much these days , except in rural areas for marriage .