TDP YCP pans and slaves, Nijam cheppandi

ARYA

On 3/30/2024 at 2:06 PM, CaptainMaverick said:

In my opinion, our prominent Telugu castes are confined to the state of AP & Telangana. In fact they don't have the same power as they used to due to bifurcation. With slow death of regional parties, national parties will establish themselves as the ruling & main opposition in the Telugu states. And that changes the game. Becausee anybody can be made the CM in national parties. As there r significant changes in the proportion of the population, it will become a compulsion for the national parties to honor it. It's not always going to be from prominent Telugu castes. If India continues as a Democracy in its present form, prominent BC castes will start weilding power due to their strength in population. So, current established power structure will replaced with new BC centric power. With national parties, as always, top 3 castes of India still hold power across the country if carefully analyze different states. 

Unless BCs get megarich, CM kurchi will stay with wealthy Telugu castes. All parties need funds. The wealthy ones have such funds. Now they can decide which guy will cooperate with them as the CM. So they pick guy from their caste.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bharathicement said:

overhyped leader with no tangible contribution....

24x7 KaaranaJanmudu, PunyaPurushudu ani elevation thappa yeemi leedhu akkada.

Personality wise - he had too many drawbacks.

You thought Zaganna ragging Sandranna was bad. Rajeev did ruthless ragging on Brothergoru in the 80s. 

28 minutes ago, venkappa said:

Which jilla had worst factionism, Kadapa, Kurnool, or Anantapur?

Kurnool or anatapur.

29 minutes ago, venkappa said:

Are TG Cheddys and Seema Cheddys bhai-bhai? Or are they rivals?

There is no such thing as tg reddies and Seema reddies or coastal reddies.

Their relations mostly depends on the sub caste they belong to.

22 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

There is no such thing as tg reddies and Seema reddies or coastal reddies.

Their relations mostly depends on the sub caste they belong to.

Do Cheddys still care about subcaste? Does Zaganna and Revathi have same subcaste?

24 minutes ago, venkappa said:

Do Cheddys still care about subcaste? Does Zaganna and Revathi have same subcaste?

It has reduced but still most marriages still take place between same sub-caste.

I don't know exactly but even in their sub-castes there is some hierarchy ig.but mostly if they are financially good I don't think they would purposefully reject based on sub-caste.

I don't know their sub castes.

The only caste that takes sub-castes very seriously are Brahmins.

24 minutes ago, venkappa said:

Why Kurnool or Anantapur?

Because kadapa has seen a lot of reduction in factionism after ysr's rise to power.

9 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

Because kadapa has seen a lot of reduction in factionism after ysr's rise to power.

Which of the 3 jillas had most violent history, that’s what I mean? Thankfully the violence has stopped nowadays.

11 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

It has reduced but still most marriages still take place between same sub-caste.

I don't know exactly but even in their sub-castes there is some hierarchy ig.but mostly if they are financially good I don't think they would purposefully reject based on sub-caste.

I don't know their sub castes.

The only caste that takes sub-castes very seriously are Brahmins.

Subcaste is probably overblown for Cheddys. There are too many sub castes to name for them. Chows already don’t even care about subcaste. 

I think for Cheddys, wealth and region play bigger role in loyalties than subcaste. 

There are few major subcastes among reddies . In Telangana , you mostly have gudati , motati and pakanatti . Rayalaseema you have motati , pakanati , kodithi , pedakanti . Nellore reddys come under panta and pakanati . Velanati and motati in guntur and krishna .

Bhumanchi reddys are found in east and west .

Ysr and neelam sanjeev reddy are from kodithi subcaste . Kotla , revanth , kasu , bhavanam etc . are from motati . Chenna reddy from gudati , kkr - pakanati . gopal reddy and n janardhan reddy- panta .  T ramakrishna reddy - gona .

Motati and pakanati are highest in the heirarchy , held samsthanams .Panta reddys are the ones who ruled addanki reddy kingdom .

35 minutes ago, venkappa said:

Subcaste is probably overblown for Cheddys. There are too many sub castes to name for them. Chows already don’t even care about subcaste. 

I think for Cheddys, wealth and region play bigger role in loyalties than subcaste. 

People of same sub-caste will be related to each other somehow.

Like I said it's not strict but there is some hierarchy .but people in urban population areas don't care about all those as long as you have money.

Region don't play much role as compared to sub castes.,most of Apollo reddies children were married off to telangana reddies.i am assuming they belong to same sub-castes.

They all have been migrating continuously ,they don't care much about region.

The only caste that cares about sub-castes is brahmin, even in urban areas.they strictly don't inter-marry.

10 minutes ago, vincent said:

There are few major subcastes among reddies . In Telangana , you mostly have gudati , motati and pakanatti . Rayalaseema you have motati , pakanati , kodithi , pedakanti . Nellore reddys come under panta and pakanati . Velanati and motati in guntur and krishna .

Bhumanchi reddys are found in east and west .

Ysr and neelam sanjeev reddy are from kodithi subcaste . Kotla , revanth , kasu , bhavanam etc . are from motati . Chenna reddy from gudati , kkr - pakanati . gopal reddy and n janardhan reddy- panta .  T ramakrishna reddy - gona .

Motati and pakanati are highest in the heirarchy , held samsthanams .Panta reddys are the ones who ruled addanki reddy kingdom .

Do you know for sure they belong to those sub-castes or are you roughly estimating based on the major sub-castes present in their homeplace.

No , the subcastes are accurate . We knew these leaders as we were , are in politics ( Kadapa ) . We knew ysr family since 1980.

7 hours ago, venkappa said:

As long BJP can sweep UP, Bihar, MP, Rajasthan, and Gujarat, Telugu politicians have to bow to their will. Indiramma era remote control rule will come back and regional party leaders will made into jokers like Brothergoru taking on Rajeev anna.

Hindi belt lo BJP dominance will be there for forseeable future...there's no doubt.