Volunteers

Sizzler

10 minutes ago, letstalk2024 said:

the whole idea of digitization is to bring in efficiencies and avoid middle man

Even a small time road side vendor, a barber, a push cart vendor has phone pay/gpay, what is the need of withdrawing money at bank?

Oh almost forgot - AP liquor stores accept cash only, right???

Now its easy to connect the dots. 

isnt your money safer in a bank than at home?

I rest my case on volunteers being asked not to deliver pension untill election, as the only reason for it as I stated earlier is YCP projecting them as their unofficial cader. 

Again, this is just a parallel govt structure that runs to favor YCP

if the real intention is to help people, they could have beefed up existing systems such as panchayats, mandals, corporations, muncipals, anganwadis, dwakras etc.

If you grew up in a village or have exposure to poor people from the villages , I’d doubt if you would still suggest them to go to banks or use Phone Pay to use the Pension money. 

There is a person who served as CM multiple terms and virtually eliminated the Panchayat system without allocating any of the funds. Ofcourse Jagan has to fix everything and how dare he brings Village Secretariats, RBKs etc to make life easier for people. 

8 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

If you grew up in a village or have exposure to poor people from the villages , I’d doubt if you would still suggest them to go to banks or use Phone Pay to use the Pension money. 

There is a person who served as CM multiple terms and virtually eliminated the Panchayat system without allocating any of the funds. Ofcourse Jagan has to fix everything and how dare he brings Village Secretariats, RBKs etc to make life easier for people. 

Just pensions ivataniki each volunteer ki 5000 ante almost 100 crores per month volunteers ki pothundhi anna. Nice scam swarry scheme to give Govt/public money to YCP cadre anna 

money transactions between 2 individuals is happening on Phone pay these days let alone shopping for your day to day needs. This is true even in villages. I have seen this personally. 

the only reason it does not happen is if it is an under the table transaction, or as I said in an AP liquor shop.

Jagan is expected to fix things??? Wow what a joke... jagan is expected to wipe out opposition, Jagan is expected to make money and build palaces, jagan is expected to file cases on survivors than the culprits.. Jagan is expected to influence police, CID, collectors in his party's favor, jagan is expected to keep CBI at bay in Babai murder case, financial and criminal cases against him and his A2 mate, Jagan is expected to make money on land, sand, liqour, drugs, sakshi.. Jagan is expected to cause rift between regions in the name of 3 capitals, jagan is expected to lie in day light about being poor, being alone, being media house ridden, cry foul and try gain sympathy. Jagan is expected to demolish constructions 

Now Jagan is not expected to develop state, not expected to be responsible for the unimaginable debt, not responsible for building capital, not expected to finish polavaram, not expected to save annamaya project, not expected to atleast repair the damaged gate in pulichinthala, not expected to safegaurd the states interests

He is just expected to press a button to make certain sections happy while looting money in the back door

Just now, Bendapudi_english said:

Just pensions ivataniki each volunteer ki 5000 ante almost 100 crores per month volunteers ki pothundhi anna. Nice scam swarry scheme to give Govt/public money to YCP cadre anna 

Just pension kosam kadhule bro… intentions behind emunna, people ki ithe benefit ayindhi ani na feeling. YCP cadre , Level 2/3 leaders are upset since there is no room for pocketing  with schemes being delivered to people directly without their engagement. Last term JanmaBhoomi committees valla baga sampadincharu Village/Mandal level TDP leaders. 

Political benefit expect cheyakunda e political party edhi cheyadhu.

Covid time lo Nenu chusanu, how easily they are surveying and providing data back to Govt… 

2 minutes ago, letstalk2024 said:

money transactions between 2 individuals is happening on Phone pay these days let alone shopping for your day to day needs. This is true even in villages. I have seen this personally. 

the only reason it does not happen is if it is an under the table transaction, or as I said in an AP liquor shop.

Jagan is expected to fix things??? Wow what a joke... jagan is expected to wipe out opposition, Jagan is expected to make money and build palaces, jagan is expected to file cases on survivors than the culprits.. Jagan is expected to influence police, CID, collectors in his party's favor, jagan is expected to keep CBI at bay in Babai murder case, financial and criminal cases against him and his A2 mate, Jagan is expected to make money on land, sand, liqour, drugs, sakshi.. Jagan is expected to cause rift between regions in the name of 3 capitals, jagan is expected to lie in day light about being poor, being alone, being media house ridden, cry foul and try gain sympathy. Jagan is expected to demolish constructions 

Now Jagan is not expected to develop state, not expected to be responsible for the unimaginable debt, not responsible for building capital, not expected to finish polavaram, not expected to save annamaya project, not expected to atleast repair the damaged gate in pulichinthala, not expected to safegaurd the states interests

He is just expected to press a button to make certain sections happy while looting money in the back door

You didn’t grow up in village culture but you have seen transactions happening digitally in villages. That answers my concerns. I will not further extend on the Pensions since you completely have a different picture of the people who recieve pensions and their life style. Just ask a poor aged person who is leading his life with pension help, who cannot afford a mobile phone to make digital payments.

If Jagan screwed up , he will go home. Just like how CBN had been handed a thumping loss with 23 seats after the disastrous rule between 2014-19 or after 2004. What people speak on Social Media doesn’t matter because of their biases but what people decide in Democracy does. 

2 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

You didn’t grow up in village culture but you have seen transactions happening digitally in villages. That answers my concerns. I will not further extend on the Pensions since you completely have a different picture of the people who recieve pensions and their life style. Just ask a poor aged person who is leading his life with pension help, who cannot afford a mobile phone to make digital payments.

If Jagan screwed up , he will go home. Just like how CBN had been handed a thumping loss with 23 seats after the disastrous rule between 2014-19 or after 2004. What people speak on Social Media doesn’t matter because of their biases but what people decide in Democracy does. 

well, you cant just speculate on where I grew up and what i know or do not. 

Anyways, atleast we agree on one thing that its the peoples mandate that matters. The only ask is to have a level playing field. 

Yeah, if you are calling CBNs rule as a disaster then what about Jagan's rule...and deep down you know what it is. Just personal affiliations does not let us say it loud. 

19 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Just pension kosam kadhule bro… intentions behind emunna, people ki ithe benefit ayindhi ani na feeling. YCP cadre , Level 2/3 leaders are upset since there is no room for pocketing  with schemes being delivered to people directly without their engagement. Last term JanmaBhoomi committees valla baga sampadincharu Village/Mandal level TDP leaders. 

Political benefit expect cheyakunda e political party edhi cheyadhu.

Covid time lo Nenu chusanu, how easily they are surveying and providing data back to Govt… 

TDP volunteers undi unte YCP objection raise chesedhi anna EC ki undue advantage ani. I think it’s a good decision to block these YCP volunteers, sachivalayam members tho money send cheyachu easy ga

26 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

Why tdp saying volunteer system will b continued?

Just now, letstalk2024 said:

well, you cant just speculate on where I grew up and what i know or do not. 

Anyways, atleast we agree on one thing that its the peoples mandate that matters. The only ask is to have a level playing field. 

Yeah, if you are calling CBNs rule as a disaster then what about Jagan's rule...and deep down you know what it is. Just personal affiliations does not let us say it loud. 

Just having exposure to people will help understand what they go through and why few things matter for them more than they appear to be us. None of my business where you grew up but just commented one how one will perceive things with empathy instead of knowledge fed from outside. 

What I think of Jagan doesn’t matter, not everything is green, not everything is red. I don’t even care if he loses. But I know CBN is not the answer. 

I don’t sugarcoat opinions like how Yellow followers hail CBN as the person to lead the state forward because he isn’t. He never won an election alone and received two of the worst defeats in AP history. 

5 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Theesestham ante votes padavu kadha anna, will decide once we come to power, ayina jagan anna madhyapaana nishedham and Mega DSC chestha ani cheyaledhu idhi alage for the moment chepi janani mosam cheyali anna laga 

7 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

TDP volunteers undi unte YCP objection raise chesedhi anna EC ki undue advantage ani. I think it’s a good decision to block these YCP volunteers, sachivalayam members tho money send cheyachu easy ga

Volunteer just 50 homes ki okaru untaru….village lo motham idea untundhi. Sachivalayam is at Panchayat level which contains severla villages. Vallu asalu village loki raru.. they are not even locals. Volunteers are local people. 

Ippudu volunteers ipoyaru, inka Secretariat employees khaliga untaru, vallu velli ivvachu kadha antunnaru… ilanti arguments valla inka damage ekkuva avtundhi. 

8 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Not just continuing but 30K - 50K salary istha antunnadu CBN, 

1 minute ago, Sizzler said:

Not just continuing but 30K - 50K salary istha antunnadu CBN, 

Janma booomi committees undaavaaa anna

3 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

Theesestham ante votes padavu kadha anna, will decide once we come to power, ayina jagan anna madhyapaana nishedham and Mega DSC chestha ani cheyaledhu idhi alage for the moment chepi janani mosam cheyali anna laga 

One thing bro… CBN emi cheppina evaru expect cheyaru chestadu ani.

Jailed failed in complete Prohibition like you said but he is not promoting Liquor as his election agenda.

Liquor shops hours reduced , prices increased, belt shops removed, new restrictions to not have Liquor shops on highways etc, at least konchem sincerity chupinchadu Jagan. 

Jagga gaadi trap. Yevaru yenni sudhulu cheppina Village people ki wrong message pothundhi like meeku dabbuli intike vachi istham ante ivvanivvadam ledhu ani. Many say deposit in acc adhe problem many ki proper acc levu vunna they don't want to go to bank. Ivanni chinna chinna logics and pedha matter village voters ki Amaravathi kaadhu I've matter. Wake up Pulkas ani antunna pasipu kumkuma baaditha prez @Android_Halwa