Modi's is a Pathological Liar !

bhaigan

40 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

chal 10gey prathi thread lo ki vachi spam chesthune untav

Nuvu chesedentra London pichodi G naki vadi ucha tage Jaffa

6 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Adi kadu chillar halwa nuvvu eppudu BJPeee ki lollipop chestune untav kada ilanti pichi wikipedia articles tho kotha narrative shrustinchaleru pakka ki poyi aduko

Meeru eppudu Congress ke support chesinapudu, others BJP ki support chesthe wrong enti?

Moreover meeru only X lo nundi copy chestharu with no source to backup that. Nenu ichina page just summary of all polls happened for 2024 elections. Andulo nenu create chesina narrative enti?

Meeru BJP kakunda inko party gelusthundi Ani ee data basis meeda anukutunnaro chepthe memu telusukuntamu kada...

5 minutes ago, vithanda_vadhi said:

Meeru eppudu Congress ke support chesinapudu, others BJP ki support chesthe wrong enti?

Moreover meeru only X lo nundi copy chestharu with no source to backup that. Nenu ichina page just summary of all polls happened for 2024 elections. Andulo nenu create chesina narrative enti?

Meeru BJP kakunda inko party gelusthundi Ani ee data basis meeda anukutunnaro chepthe memu telusukuntamu kada...

I had lot of discussions with you , you are baseless little brat dont conclude anything

enough talking to you

Just now, bhaigan said:

I had lot of discussions with you , you are baseless little brat dont conclude anything

enough talking to you

Kasto iskistho london pichodi G nakadam vadi ucha tagadam apeyi

• Haha 1

Just now, toolkit_bhaigan said:

Kasto iskistho london pichodi G nakadam vadi ucha tagadam apeyi

pakkaki poyi aduko jaffa

Just now, bhaigan said:

pakkaki poyi aduko jaffa

Nuvu vere valani Jaffa ante nee Jagadi G nakudu and ucha tagudu history toligipotunda ra vankay 

2 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

enough talking to you

What did I conclude? I have shown source for every statement I made.

Here you are concluding that BJP will be lost in this election. I am showing the data of every national media conducted opinion poll. 

Do you conclude something else from the data than everyone else?

I am simply asking what is base for your conclusion? Mee statements ki source, base lenappudu Nenu enduku baseless brat avuthanu?

Just now, vithanda_vadhi said:

What did I conclude? I have shown source for every statement I made.

Here you are concluding that BJP will be lost in this election. I am showing the data of every national media conducted opinion poll. 

Do you conclude something else from the data than everyone else?

I am simply asking what is base for your conclusion? Mee statements ki source, base lenappudu Nenu enduku baseless brat avuthanu?

I am Sorry not interested to talk to you

• Haha 1