My view on Sam chai divorce and ktr

kevinUsa

7 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

I think Chinna Dora would have slept with Sam in one way or another. That's the only reason why it makes sense for Chai to divorce. All other scenarios would have happened with Chinna Dora involving in one way or another.

enduku raa ee cinema ladies ante crazuuuuuu; makeup tesethe avg st.francis papala kante worst vuntaru ee cinema vallu ani @Spartan uncle antunde. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Neku telusa ???

Undadu kada anduke my theory ani rasa

Emo bhayya ala adigithe evariki theliyadu involve ayina vallaki thappa. Kani news lo andharu heroine la phone lu tap chesaru antunnaru. 

5 minutes ago, modgud said:

did George Soros tolded you

Soros cheppaledhu sodhara naaku, YouTube lo Maha news channel vallu chepparu. 

4 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Soros cheppaledhu sodhara naaku, YouTube lo Maha news channel vallu chepparu. 

wait is Maha news not funded by soros and his group. Anduke chsutunnava

1 minute ago, modgud said:

wait is Maha news not funded by soros and his group. Anduke chsutunnava

Kavochu, nee guess correct ee. May be Soros ki kooda Samantha nchindhemo 

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

Theory 1)

So snake had doubts on Sam

He thought Sam was coitus with her friend.so he asked his frnd ktr to help 

So ktr helped to tap Sam's phone   well nag with all the information shared to chai, he confronted her and got divorce..

anna... baga khali anukunta .

Theory 69)

mukku wanted to do 3some with Nora and Sri reddy.

he tapped their phone, gumpu mestri also wanted to join and they did 4some.

1 hour ago, CanadianMalodu said:

I think Chinna Dora would have slept with Sam in one way or another..

support lekunda chances kosam waiting sese shaana katti lanti figures unnaru…maree velli nag gaadi kodalni gelukuthadu sinna dora ani anukolem… rakul case veru …friends with benefits 

10 hours ago, nokia123 said:

support lekunda chances kosam waiting sese shaana katti lanti figures unnaru…maree velli nag gaadi kodalni gelukuthadu sinna dora ani anukolem… rakul case veru …friends with benefits 

Why was Sam made Telangana state brand ambassador for handloom textiles then ?Dora would have had some benami or black to white dealings with Sam too. 

Rakul was caught peddaling drugs. That's a big case when Akun Sabharwal IPS caught Telugu cine actors in drug bust case. Then Chinna Dora applied pressure and so many celebrities got saved. Rakul then surrendered to Chinna Dora in return Chinna Dora gave her Land, gym, Villas and stuff. Peddha Dora covered the case and in return for Akun Sabharwal's silence brought Smitha Sabharwal into CMO and made her supervise "Kaleshwaram". She was the only IAS officer to go around in helicopter for short trips very frequently. Entha dabbulu chethulu marindho mundhu mundhu telusthadhi.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

Theory 3)

Ktr had crush on sam.so wanted to to have  coitus with  Sam so he spread. Rumour in industry so 

Moreover Sam chai got separated...

Was ajay rao able to have coitus with Sam?

9 hours ago, lollilolli2020 said:

@kevinUsa I thought you were a guy with high mental abilities all these days but reading your theories you proved me wrong. 

first of all-- sexual infidelity might be the reason for most of the divorces for middle class; salaried class in India and in western world. 

But rumors say in the world of glamor and movie industry they don't care ; if snake chay was that much bothered about that part he wouldn't have dated and married sam; he would have done the same thing as his cousin Rana getting married to a normal person unrelated to movie industry. with that being said. 

your first theory should be -- Covid Lockdown; because it was the number one culprit in most of the divorce cases; most of the ppl got divorced during covid time. 

I disagree. It depends on person to person. Some people are broadminded and do whatever works for them. But not all like that. Even after marriage, in filmy world, people expect their partners to be loyal. Its a different fact that most people are not. Biggest reason is boredom. Also the way our society is, its a bigger thing if a female does it esp when the couple is celebrity and comes from a big family. 

My theory :-

These people who are spying are doing their own side operations to make money. they tapping Jewellers phones and getting to know their operations and blackmailing them .. story came out.

In this case, they were digging into heroines and got to know Cham's secrets while doing so. They went to her for money, she denied. Then they went to snake's dad who may have paid (to keep it a secret), then told cham to divorce chay..She had no choice but to do it without getting anything in divorce .

• Thanks 1