***** Friend ki H1B visa pick ayyindi ***** UPDATE

JANASENA

1 minute ago, lollilolli2020 said:

Janasena uncle kotha Tesla koni photo lu digi whatsapp status lu, insta lo , fb lo pettadu; viral ayyayi valla group lo. Inka valla frnd kuda he wants Tesla experience anta 

unna car ne ammi dobba carvana vadiki inka Tesla na 200.gif?cid=1c9b5d473v2xmqw8l9djfpkzdhql

3 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

enti baa India vapas plan chesthunanva? just wait for 2 more yrs in my opinion. akkada kooda job market worst undi! unless internal transfers or referrals aithe ok. 

@Spartan uncle abhaya hastam iste try chesta India. 

4 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

unna car ne ammi dobba carvana vadiki inka Tesla na 200.gif?cid=1c9b5d473v2xmqw8l9djfpkzdhql

ye uncle emaindii 

7 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

Janasena uncle kotha Tesla koni photo lu digi whatsapp status lu, insta lo , fb lo pettadu; viral ayyayi valla group lo. Inka valla frnd kuda he wants Tesla experience anta 

200.gif?cid=1c9b5d473v2xmqw8l9djfpkzdhql

Just now, lollilolli2020 said:

ye uncle emaindii 

I meant I sold one of the cars. 

nenu wfh, only kid school pick up and drop / weekend groceries. 

so no use of 2nd car baa. will get a new one if needed in 2026

23 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

enti baa India vapas plan chesthunanva? just wait for 2 more yrs in my opinion. akkada kooda job market worst undi! unless internal transfers or referrals aithe ok. 

Asked my friends who are working in india . If you know the hiring manager personally then only they are hiring the same situation for freshers and experienced candidates. 

Another way to get the software job  give money to HR, Hiring Manager and Delivery Manager in India. Harsh reality .

• Upvote 2

On 5/1/2024 at 10:14 AM, lollilolli2020 said:

enduku navvutunnav; 

ochcheyi raa nenu chusukunta ani analeda @Sucker uncle lekka;  valla panikirani dostulani GRE TOEFL rapinchi tesukochinattu. 

200.gif?cid=1c9b5d473v2xmqw8l9djfpkzdhql

On 5/1/2024 at 10:42 AM, JANASENA said:

I meant I sold one of the cars. 

nenu wfh, only kid school pick up and drop / weekend groceries. 

so no use of 2nd car baa. will get a new one if needed in 2026

dheni midha work bro inka wfh undi ante ! and also update anav, 1st post lo veyachu ga update , ipudu adhi ey page lo chudali!?

On 5/1/2024 at 10:57 AM, CreativeThinker said:

Asked my friends who are working in india . If you know the hiring manager personally then only they are hiring the same situation for freshers and experienced candidates. 

Another way to get the software job  give money to HR, Hiring Manager and Delivery Manager in India. Harsh reality .

entha 

On 4/4/2024 at 12:58 PM, JANASENA said:

India nunchi vesadu pick ayyindi. Please suggest if it is advised to come to the US in 2025. 

1. His package is 40L per annum, and he works in Hyd.

2. Working in DevOps (15 yrs of exp)

3. He's saying if I want to change jobs when the market gets better I will get easily a 50L package

4. married and has a kid.

Considering his profile, please suggest if he can come to the US in 2025 for a job search on an H1B Visa. I already told him ikkda job market assala baledu ani. So he's asking if the market will be good in 2025 also he has a wish to work in the US  at least for some months. And he said he doesn't have any ambitions to settle down here! So pls let me know if it's adivsable to come to the US in 2025 on H1B. Also, he has to pay some $4200 to the consultancy that sponsored his H1. 

Thank you all in advance! 

these days SCAM chaala avthunnayee bro india lo esp HYD  lo

Edho excel sheet create chesi first name last name and edho USCIS confirmation number petti... see it got picked now you pay this much amount we will file H1b antaaru... once u pay money.... h1b they didnt approve because job market bhaaledhu USA lo ani or currenlty no jobs ani.. lets wait ani...If you trust them wait until your visa approved, appudu isthaa anu money or in the past evvarikaina pick ayyi US lo unnara .. I will crosscheck ani... find the name of the company and look in to h1binfo visa website.. aa company enni H1b sponsred or approved ani u can check/validate.

42 minutes ago, nenesuperni said:

dheni midha work bro inka wfh undi ante ! and also update anav, 1st post lo veyachu ga update , ipudu adhi ey page lo chudali!?

what's-your-problem-reactions.gif

most of the small companies on the pretext of saving money on expensive real estate they became fully remote. 
chala varaku positions lo nuvvu business toh interaction ledu, if you work in silos most of the times wfh ee vuntadi. 

On 4/4/2024 at 12:58 PM, JANASENA said:

India nunchi vesadu pick ayyindi. Please suggest if it is advised to come to the US in 2025. 

1. His package is 40L per annum, and he works in Hyd.

2. Working in DevOps (15 yrs of exp)

3. He's saying if I want to change jobs when the market gets better I will get easily a 50L package

4. married and has a kid.

Considering his profile, please suggest if he can come to the US in 2025 for a job search on an H1B Visa. I already told him ikkda job market assala baledu ani. So he's asking if the market will be good in 2025 also he has a wish to work in the US  at least for some months. And he said he doesn't have any ambitions to settle down here! So pls let me know if it's adivsable to come to the US in 2025 on H1B. Also, he has to pay some $4200 to the consultancy that sponsored his H1. 

Thank you all in advance! 

$4200 is reasonable kada 

1 hour ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

these days SCAM chaala avthunnayee bro india lo esp HYD  lo

Edho excel sheet create chesi first name last name and edho USCIS confirmation number petti... see it got picked now you pay this much amount we will file H1b antaaru... once u pay money.... h1b they didnt approve because job market bhaaledhu USA lo ani or currenlty no jobs ani.. lets wait ani...If you trust them wait until your visa approved, appudu isthaa anu money or in the past evvarikaina pick ayyi US lo unnara .. I will crosscheck ani... find the name of the company and look in to h1binfo visa website.. aa company enni H1b sponsred or approved ani u can check/validate.

Thanks for the info bro! 

but vaadu already vaddamani decide ayyadu intha cheppina, so ippudu nenem cheppadalchukola. 

vaadi naseeb anthe

1 hour ago, nenesuperni said:

nothing baa! naa friend finally decided to come to US in 2025 April antunna. vaadi background nenu first post lo ne vesa