***** Friend ki H1B visa pick ayyindi ***** UPDATE

JANASENA

India nunchi vesadu pick ayyindi. Please suggest if it is advised to come to the US in 2025. 

1. His package is 40L per annum, and he works in Hyd.

2. Working in DevOps (15 yrs of exp)

3. He's saying if I want to change jobs when the market gets better I will get easily a 50L package

4. married and has a kid.

Considering his profile, please suggest if he can come to the US in 2025 for a job search on an H1B Visa. I already told him ikkda job market assala baledu ani. So he's asking if the market will be good in 2025 also he has a wish to work in the US  at least for some months. And he said he doesn't have any ambitions to settle down here! So pls let me know if it's adivsable to come to the US in 2025 on H1B. Also, he has to pay some $4200 to the consultancy that sponsored his H1. 

Thank you all in advance! 

2 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

India nunchi vesadu pick ayyindi. Please suggest if it is advised to come to the US in 2025. 

1. His package is 40L per annum, and he works in Hyd.

2. Working in DevOps (7+ yrs of exp)

3. He's saying if I want to change jobs when the market gets better I will get easily a 50L package

4. married and has a kid.

Considering his profile, please suggest if he can come to the US in 2025 for a job search on an H1B Visa. I already told him ikkda job market assala baledu ani. So he's asking if the market will be good in 2025 also he has a wish to work in the US  at least for some months. And he said he doesn't have any ambitions to settle down here! So pls let me know if it's adivsable to come to the US in 2025 on H1B. Also, he has to pay some $4200 to the consultancy that sponsored his H1. 

Thank you all in advance! 

pick ee kada ayindii approve ayyaka matladam ani cheppu. 

2 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

pick ee kada ayindii approve ayyaka matladam ani cheppu. 

ok

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

H1b pick ayindi…no more questions.

Desis in Dallas Facebook group la join ayi recommendations chudadam kuda modalupetti vuntaru already…ipudu inka ravala vodha anedi queation ae ledu..

Salary/prospects ante h1b pick ayinodu alochisthe, he has a wife who will think about future prospects, western culture exposure for kids, education, etc. Wife will win eventually..

India lo 40L/50L salary vunna US lo 100K salary ostundi ani ante egesukunta ostaru mana telugu tejams; 
adi US ki vunna fower ani @Sucker uncle was telling to @csrcsr uncle

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Desis in Dallas Facebook group la join ayi recommendations chudadam kuda modalupetti vuntaru already…ipudu inka ravala vodha anedi queation ae ledu..

Salary/prospects ante h1b pick ayinodu alochisthe, he has a wife who will think about future prospects, western culture exposure for kids, education, etc. Wife will win eventually..

Stupid fellow em old school thinking grow up

you still thinking about Dallas Facebook groups and everything he might be already looking to buy a million dollar house in Zillow in Frisco and driving cyber truck...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, LadiesTailor said:

50L vache vaadu US vachi em peekuthadu… akkade Vundi life enjoy cheyyamanu 

School fees paisal Anna migulutayi kada bro

7 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

India lo 40L/50L salary vunna US lo 100K salary ostundi ani ante egesukunta ostaru mana telugu tejams; 
adi US ki vunna fower ani @Sucker uncle was telling to @csrcsr uncle

If u make 100k  in USA  USA save less compared to India 

Plus health insurance monthly ok 1200 untadi 

6 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

School fees paisal Anna migulutayi kada bro

Lol exactly oka frnd ide reason tho vachadu vaadi 6byears daughter tho. Vaadiki cheppa later she will get visa issues like you ani vaadu appudu chuskundham le ippudu free education annadu. 

5 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

If u make 100k  in USA  USA save less compared to India 

Plus health insurance monthly ok 1200 untadi 

gallery_49204_1_204538.gif

26 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Main in-laws ki dhooram ga untam