***** Friend ki H1B visa pick ayyindi ***** UPDATE

JANASENA

27 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

If u make 100k  in USA  USA save less compared to India 

Plus health insurance monthly ok 1200 untadi 

ela bro intha thelivi; asalu canada waste neeku US ochcheyi cheptha 

1 hour ago, JANASENA said:

India nunchi vesadu pick ayyindi. Please suggest if it is advised to come to the US in 2025. 

1. His package is 40L per annum, and he works in Hyd.

2. Working in DevOps (15 yrs of exp)

3. He's saying if I want to change jobs when the market gets better I will get easily a 50L package

4. married and has a kid.

Considering his profile, please suggest if he can come to the US in 2025 for a job search on an H1B Visa. I already told him ikkda job market assala baledu ani. So he's asking if the market will be good in 2025 also he has a wish to work in the US  at least for some months. And he said he doesn't have any ambitions to settle down here! So pls let me know if it's adivsable to come to the US in 2025 on H1B. Also, he has to pay some $4200 to the consultancy that sponsored his H1. 

Thank you all in advance! 

హాయ్ ఇక్కడ మాల్లులో పనిచేస్తుంది అంటే మీరు సమయం కలిగి ఉన్నారు. మీ విహారానికి ముందు పనులు ముగియుండటం లేదంటే, ఎన్నోసార్లు ఎన్నో పోస్టులను తిరిగి చూసే ప్రతి అవసరాలను చేసుకోండి. అంతే కాదు, పార్టీల గురించి మాట్లాడే విషయాలకు ముందు ఈ సందర్భాన్ని ఆనందించండి, మళ్ళీ కలిసి చాలా కాలం తరువాత కలవాలి కదా?

2 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

50L vache vaadu US vachi em peekuthadu… akkade Vundi life enjoy cheyyamanu 

ok baa

3 hours ago, JANASENA said:

India nunchi vesadu pick ayyindi. Please suggest if it is advised to come to the US in 2025. 

3. He's saying if I want to change jobs when the market gets better I will get easily a 50L package

Considering his profile, please suggest if he can come to the US in 2025 for a job search on an H1B Visa. I already told him ikkda job market assala baledu ani. So he's asking if the market will be good in 2025 also he has a wish to work in the US  at least for some months. And he said he doesn't have any ambitions to settle down here! So pls let me know if it's adivsable to come to the US in 2025 on H1B. Also, he has to pay some $4200 to the consultancy that sponsored his H1. 

If his wife is also working in india , i would suggest not to come here...waste 

6 minutes ago, Kootami said:

If his wife is also working in india , i would suggest not to come here...waste 

she's not working

49 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

she's not working

Ikkada iddaru work chestene emanna migiledi… okallu job cheste save chese pisalu india trip ki kooda saripovu 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

School fees paisal Anna migulutayi kada bro

Ikkada pillalu college age ki vaste okka sari lo $$ poom puhar avutayi. If kids grow up here they will not share room and cook food like we do when we come for master's.

Individual room, campus food fee ani baga band vestaru. Cant blame them also ikkada perigi you cant expect them to live like telugu tejams coming from India.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, JANASENA said:

He is already decided to come .. Just getting your view on it. Ask him if he takes your advice or if he already decided? Ask him whats his motivation to come here? 40L and based on his experience, his kids must be around 10. Market no good and why leave such good life in india. 

Job situation - Bad.

Green Card - No chance

Housing situation - Bad. He cant buy a house for quiet sometime. 

Inflation - Very high

Govt Change - If change in govt will tighten immigration policies more

Uncertainty - If somehow he settles down, he cannot go back as his kids will be grown up and family wont move back.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, JANASENA said:

if genuine experience, he will easily get a high paying full time 2025.

let him come and enjoy

2 hours ago, pandu123b said:

if genuine experience, he will easily get a high paying full time 2025.

let him come and enjoy

Endi devops full usage loki vachi 8 yrs kuda kale. 15 yrs devops huh 

4 hours ago, baabaa said:

Ikkada pillalu college age ki vaste okka sari lo $$ poom puhar avutayi. If kids grow up here they will not share room and cook food like we do when we come for master's.

Individual room, campus food fee ani baga band vestaru. Cant blame them also ikkada perigi you cant expect them to live like telugu tejams coming from India.

ikkada perigithe independent ga undali kada, reverse lo cheptunav. 16 ragane vellagottadame intlo nundi

8 hours ago, lollilolli2020 said:

ela bro intha thelivi; asalu canada waste neeku US ochcheyi cheptha 

Y are making fun of me bro