Arrested for shoplifting

kakatiya

Watched the whole video. Looks like it’s not first time for them.. they did before and ran away. So ShopRite put surveillance on them using face recognition 

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

deport cheyyaru but depending on the severity, manchi attorney pettukunte clear chestadu. Mostly a misdemeanor and if no prior convictions will be let go with some community service 

backgorund check for jobs will be tough though

They will self deport most likely....H1B bokka bhi raadu.... it will remain on their history for atleast 5-10 years. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, LadiesTailor said:

Choosa vaaa…. Vellaki asalu knowledge lenattu vundi… cameras everywhere ani minimum knowledge ledu anukunta… 

deport chestara Inka 

Min knowledge should be stealing is bad and punishable ani. Idi ooha telisinappati nundi we will know. Neeku intha soft corner why —  Nuvvu kuttina battalu ethuka pothe telustadi. 
Shoplifting valla …. Price increase avthadi, business close chestaru if they can not control it… eventually maname paying a increased prices 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Paamu said:

Min knowledge should be stealing is bad and punishable ani. Idi ooha telisinappati nundi we will know. Neeku intha soft corner why —  Nuvvu kuttina battalu ethuka pothe telustadi. 
Shoplifting valla …. Price increase avthadi, business close chestaru if they can not control it… eventually maname paying a increased prices 

Enni kastallo vunte ala chesaro ani feel ayya bro…. Thapppaaaaa

42 minutes ago, nag said:

yeah... raXXsm gaallu veellu.. vaallu kotteysina edho hakku vundhi anukuntaru..  usual ga manallu shoplifting cheyaru..  kakkurthi gaallu vuntaru but not lifters..

nallollu are target for these things

False. Cameras valla dorukutunnaru these days. Malls lo expensive clothing ki low rate stickers pettadam, grocery stores lo veggies etc scan cheyakapovadam, etc chalaa years nundi vinna 

Just now, LadiesTailor said:

Enni kastallo vunte ala chesaro ani feel ayya bro…. Thapppaaaaa

Multiple times did anta. And we don’t know how many other stores they shoplifted. 

Dorikithe donga- @Sucker

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, lollilolli2020 said:

endi papam uncle athi thelivi they took stuff; 
paid for couple of items and thought of getting away without paying anything. 
when they were caught they offer to pay for everything. 

Inka double pay chestaru anta 

12 hours ago, kakatiya said:

Judge will leave them..
1) no prior history.

2) benefit of doubt to what they say.. lobby lo pepsi techukuntaam ani

story ilaa allinte baavundu... the two things paid were the other girl's items, I wanted pepsi along with all other items, which I wanted pay after we grab pepsi

manaku lobby cam choopiyyaledu, if they walked out of the lobby with the cart, then shop lifting confirm. I don't think shoprite will fight this with a lawyer. Judge might not even see the cam, only police notes.

They will be released. 

• Upvote 1

US citizen ni pelli chesukoni housewife ga settle avvadam best option anukunta vellaki. No jaaab no questions. 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Paamu said:

False. Cameras valla dorukutunnaru these days. Malls lo expensive clothing ki low rate stickers pettadam, grocery stores lo veggies etc scan cheyakapovadam, etc chalaa years nundi vinna 

bayya .USA vacchey vallaki mandatory video ga cheyandi

23 minutes ago, quest said:

Judge will leave them..
1) no prior history.

2) benefit of doubt to what they say.. lobby lo pepsi techukuntaam ani

story ilaa allinte baavundu... the two things paid were the other girl's items, I wanted pepsi along with all other items, which I wanted pay after we grab pepsi

manaku lobby cam choopiyyaledu, if they walked out of the lobby with the cart, then shop lifting confirm. I don't think shoprite will fight this with a lawyer. Judge might not even see the cam, only police notes.

They will be released. 

I used to go to this shoprite in Hoboken. The exit is to the side after the payment counters. You can't really go back unless you re-enter the store through the main entrance - which means you have already passed the payment section. What they are saying won't work.