Costco selling as much as $200 million in gold bars monthly

csrcsr

12 minutes ago, tom brady said:

Gold eppudaina ikkade konali bro..10grams ki Rs 6500 varaku difference vastundi...

Yeah .. kani india vellaka akada customs vadu malli aapi .. saava minguthuu untadu .. asale travel chesina chiraaku lo untam ani .. konanu 

1 hour ago, Anta Assamey said:

Ivi konukoni dachkovatam tappa use enti. ?....tenor.gif?itemid=8412189

Easy ga liquidate cheyochu ani anna  but in today's world there are many other ways you can do that like CD etc etc 

1 hour ago, Anta Assamey said:

Ivi konukoni dachkovatam tappa use enti. ?....tenor.gif?itemid=8412189

Costco lo bit cheap when compared with others... also 2% cash back...

Reg Gold buy.. better to put money in multiple assets like Gold.. FDs.. Stocks.. realestate etc..

Also with the kind of Trillions of $$ money printed @covid.. and with more emerging govt's buying tons of gold for reserves.. I think gold may see continue spiking .. Never know it might touch 3k$ soon

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Nuv milk kosam Costco vellina prati sari oka gold bar kontunnav ani Bay Area lo talk undi uncle.. 

Antha dabbu  ledu bro , asalu livermore tracy lo undadu unna one hour lo stock aupotadi 

Rare ga online lo available ani vastundi apudu tisukuntaru

27 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

With taxes on top, I don’t think this is a good purchase. But just for the ease and confidence, people will buy. 

No tax anna for 2k aboveu get 4% cashback 

8 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

No tax anna for 2k aboveu get 4% cashback 

Nenu konnapudu tax pay chesa bro… Costco Citi card untene 4% cash back. Unsure if anything has changed recently with tax. 

Just now, Sizzler said:

Nenu konnapudu tax pay chesa bro… Costco Citi card untene 4% cash back. Unsure if anything has changed recently with tax. 

Most desis ki untadi bro costco card  no tax 100 % above 2k etc on gold not sure on the exact tax bracket

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Most desis ki untadi bro costco card  no tax 100 % above 2k etc on gold not sure on the exact tax bracket

Sorry I meant State Sales tax bro… Just looked at my order and confirmed. 

Texas lo ekkuva teeskuntaru manavallu.. 

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Easy ga liquidate cheyochu ani anna  but in today's world there are many other ways you can do that like CD etc etc 

1 hour ago, Arjun9 said:

Costco lo bit cheap when compared with others... also 2% cash back...

Reg Gold buy.. better to put money in multiple assets like Gold.. FDs.. Stocks.. realestate etc..

Also with the kind of Trillions of $$ money printed @covid.. and with more emerging govt's buying tons of gold for reserves.. I think gold may see continue spiking .. Never know it might touch 3k$ soon

Idi physical gold emo kada...Gold as in the stock is fine I understand it..tenor.gif?itemid=8412189

2 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Sorry I meant State Sales tax bro… Just looked at my order and confirmed. 

Texas lo ekkuva teeskuntaru manavallu.. 

Ok maaku aithe ledu mari

Is there sales tax on gold in California?

Revenue and Taxation Code (R&TC) section 63551 provides a tax exemption for bulk sales of coins and bullion. A tax-exempt bulk sale of coins and bullion increased to $2,000 or more on and after January 1, 2023. Tax applies to retail sales of coins and bullion valued at less than $2,000 on and after January 1, 2023.

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

Idi physical gold emo kada...Gold as in the stock is fine I understand it..tenor.gif?itemid=8412189

That bar can be given at any gold store you will get 24 carat msrket price 

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Ok maaku aithe ledu mari

Is there sales tax on gold in California?

Revenue and Taxation Code (R&TC) section 63551 provides a tax exemption for bulk sales of coins and bullion. A tax-exempt bulk sale of coins and bullion increased to $2,000 or more on and after January 1, 2023. Tax applies to retail sales of coins and bullion valued at less than $2,000 on and after January 1, 2023.

That makes sense. Ma daggara state tax exemption ledhu gold meedha.