Am I Wasting money renting apartments?

dreamchaser

23 hours ago, dreamchaser said:

Hi friends,

Need your advice please.I came to US 16 years back as a student and got married 10 years back.I have GC too.My only kid is a 8 year old boy on autism spectrum so we are not able to stick to a single place and buy home as school is very important for us for autism services.My son is in 3rd grade and so far since preschool we changed 5 different schools for better services.Also we had issues with few schools in the past so we had to change schools.Though I have no problem changes apartments/schools for my son, I feel I am wasting lot of money on renting apartments.So far I guess i wasted about 100k on renting apartments.My wife is not working,Am I doing the right thing focusing on my sons needs or I am simply wasting money not buying home even after having GC?Please advice

Also mee child exact situation, and condition naaku telidu. So take this with a huge grain of salt. 

I had a colleague who moved from San Diego to Boston. He said Cali had really bad support system for his child's needs. Boston suburbs had the best care, attention and preferences for his child. 

Again IDK what his situation is and what yours is. 

See if Massachusetts works better for you.

• Upvote 1

On 4/10/2024 at 6:58 PM, phatposts said:

Also mee child exact situation, and condition naaku telidu. So take this with a huge grain of salt. 

I had a colleague who moved from San Diego to Boston. He said Cali had really bad support system for his child's needs. Boston suburbs had the best care, attention and preferences for his child. 

thanks bro.i will check Massachusetts.

On 4/9/2024 at 10:11 PM, dreamchaser said:

thanks bro.I feel bad when freinds/colleagues say OPT students have bought home and I am wasting money not buying home even after having GC

These friends/Colleagues are idiots and they don't know what they are talking about....

OPT meedha illu konadam is equal to high stakes gambling in Vegas...sollu fook ideas icche vallani dooram pettu bro..Good luck with your kid.

• Upvote 2

On 4/10/2024 at 6:58 PM, phatposts said:

I am considering Arizona bro.warm weather and heard it had good autism services

• Upvote 1