if CBN is visionary and credited for the development of Hyderabad

Pandubabu

Factionism did exist in few parts like allagadda , jammalamadugu , tadipatri etc . Mostly the penna belt . But it has become minimal , thanks to much better law and order situation .

10 hours ago, vincent said:

As someone from Rayalaseema region , it is very surprising to see the amount of ignorance regarding the region . Rayalaseema has its own standing in different spheres .

Heritage - Srisailam , gandikota , mantralayam , yaganti , lepakshi , tirupati , srikakahasti , lepakshi , vontimitta , kanipakam etc 

Arts - allagadda stone craft , dharmavaram handloom , srikalahasti handlooms , burrakatha etc 

poets - Annamayya , Vemana , allasani peddana , durjati , Nandithimmana , etc .

business - penna cement , Apollo , aurobindo , ccl , Shirdi Sai electric , Amar Raja from this region 

industries in this region - jsw cement , ultratech , Zubair , Dalmia , Kia , Panasonic , havells , srikalahasti pipes , Alston , Cadbury , hero motors , Isuzu , Apollo tyres , century ply , ultratech , Foxconn , bluestar, PepsiCo  , toray etc .

scientists and philosophers  - Turing awardee ( Nobel of computers ) raj reddy , dr. S radhakrishnan , jiddu Krishnamurthi , dr Perugu Siva reddy , Kethu vishwanatha reddy , dr s Chenna reddy , pottipati dwarakanth reddy , Chitra Annam ,  etc . 

Education -  iit , iiit Sri city , iiit Kurnool , iiit kadapa , jntu anantapur , iiser , Rayalaseema university , ski uni , Krea and yogi vemana university

food - ragi dosa , oligalu , bhakshyalu , tirupati laddu , kadapa Akram dosa , banaganapalle mango , miryala rasam , mokkajonna shorba , Virinji , kajjikayya

we are talking primarily on kadapa. dont make it about seema for political stunts. Yes kadapa takes and takes but gives only violence to others.

11 hours ago, Teluguredu said:

there are many constituencies where single caste people contest from both parties in other districts as well.

The only region where bc's have significant amount of power is north andhra.

But not to the extent of kadapa where they dominate the entire district. Also in kostha areas the proportion of their population is generally of decent size before they put a candidate. That is not the case in kadapa where tiny minority takes control of everything.

Also dont focus on a single thing. It is a combination of things which makes kadapa a unique shithole - no contributions that people can easily say, utter caste dominations, violence. the leaders who export division and hate in to rest of state, the leaders who kill development of others.

Imagine a krishna district leader stopping capital development in kadapa.

3 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

But not to the extent of kadapa where they dominate the entire district. Also in kostha areas the proportion of their population is generally of decent size before they put a candidate. That is not the case in kadapa where tiny minority takes control of everything.

Also dont focus on a single thing. It is a combination of things which makes kadapa a unique shithole - no contributions that people can easily say, utter caste dominations, violence. the leaders who export division and hate in to rest of state, the leaders who kill development of others.

Imagine a krishna district leader stopping capital development in kadapa.

It depends on the population of land-owning castes.

In rayalaseema major oc castes are -balijas reddies and vyshyas.out of which only reddies are land-holding caste.vyshyas and balijas are merchant castes.

From prakasham to godavari you have many land-holding castes like kaapus,kammas,telaga,ontari,reddies,rajus,velamas etc.. that's why there is no single caste domination.

On 4/14/2024 at 8:39 AM, RSUCHOU said:

Kadapa spelling rayadam raadu kaani nuvvu kadapa gurinchi matladadam. Kadapa district has the highest mineral ore and people from various parts of the country have settled in places like Proddatur, yerraguntla and kadapa. hole? The only hole I can see here is your mind. Come out of it and smell the beans buddy. YSR did quite a bit to Kadapa and Kadapa dist. You cannot even win an election in their bastion and you rant away without knowing a single thing about kadapa. Paina cheppa kadha.. Pakka kelli aaduko ra paccha chokka. nee level kadhu idhi.

On 4/14/2024 at 11:15 AM, Sizzler said:

People never been to Kadapa but think they know everything about the region. Just built misconceptions and never come out of it. 

avunu baa.. people from every country under the sun die to emigrate to Kudapah... see this video..such a great place.

I am dying to settle in Kudapah after seeing this video.. spelling mistake, they wrongly mentioned it as North Carolina..

but in fact its Kudupah. Purely neglected by the world out of jealousy.

Our seema cheddies created this heaven

On 4/18/2024 at 1:20 PM, Teluguredu said:

It depends on the population of land-owning castes.

In rayalaseema major oc castes are -balijas reddies and vyshyas.out of which only reddies are land-holding caste.vyshyas and balijas are merchant castes.

From prakasham to godavari you have many land-holding castes like kaapus,kammas,telaga,ontari,reddies,rajus,velamas etc.. that's why there is no single caste domination.

Leave it. you are not getting it - maybe you pretending not to get it. Or just not getting it.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Leave it. you are not getting it - maybe you pretending not to get it. Or just not getting it.

I have my own classification system.kadapa comes in the middle.

Anantapur is the worst followed by kurnool.(Barring tribal areas).

On 4/12/2024 at 5:55 AM, Sizzler said:

I don’t have any beef with you. I have proper social etiquette and don’t resort to calling names when I hear counter views. I treat people with respect and don’t let their bias be a reason for me to go on a tirade. 

Peace  ✌️ 

vadiley anna… point to point matladakunda. “rei .. raa” in refer chestunnappudee ayana “IIT” chaduvu goppatanam ardham ayindi.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rako said:

vadiley anna… point to point matladakunda. “rei .. raa” in refer chestunnappudee ayana “IIT” chaduvu goppatanam ardham ayindi.. 

well said bro, just ignore cheyali anthe…. Kontha mandhi unnaru… avesapadtuntaru…