rent the property on our own

Dreamspark

Hello guys..

If i want to rent a house on our own without  going with any property management…any one who has experience please let me know the process and any good websites that will do background and other required checks, documentation like rental agreement..

10 minutes ago, Dreamspark said:

Hello guys..

If i want to rent a house on our own without  going with any property management…any one who has experience please let me know the process and any good websites that will do background and other required checks, documentation like rental agreement..

Ask them to apply through Zillow. Once you get all applications, show the house to the applications you liked and rent them. Rental agreement template, you can find online. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Dreamspark said:

Hello guys..

Zillow -one stop shop. At that time he is not charging anything

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

All kinds of scammers these days, they generate pay stubs..w2..etc., just be careful when shortlisting and have a strong vetting process before you send a lease. Zillow does minimum..just use it as a reference and use smart move like mentioned above as a secondary check. Call the previous landlord( don’t use the number provided by the prospect) etc., There’s a lot to talk.. best of luck. 

• Thanks 1

Property management ni choostunte they are charging 10% of rent and first month rent.i will  check these websites for more information.

Be careful, Squattes oste ne illu Govinda. Any document you ask them can be made online easily 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Dreamspark said:

Hello guys..

Better to invest in good REITS, why unnecessary headaches with managing rental properties?

46 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Better to invest in good REITS, why unnecessary headaches with managing rental properties?

I think he already owns it and looking for options to rent it

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

I think he already owns it and looking for options to rent it

Inka konaledu ..i am searching to invest in rental property and looking into options how to rent

1 hour ago, Dreamspark said:

Inka konaledu ..i am searching to invest in rental property and looking into options how to rent

If you know any good friends who own rental properties, take them out for drinks and ask the question after couple of drinks if its worth the hassel. You will know the answer. Ask them the advantages and disadvantages. Make a note of all questions you wanna ask them and make an informed decision.

• how do they avoid squatters.
  • What tax benefits you get
  • Self manage property or give it to a rental agency.
  • How do you make sure property is not getting damaged

Like @Tellugodu mentioned, You can look into REITs and get similar income without much hassel.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

Can you suggest any good REITS?

3 hours ago, Dreamspark said:

If you can do 35-40% down then only invest bro…else not worth the hassle 

investment homes ante 8% interest, closing cost, property management fees…you barely make anything 

• Thanks 1