BJP Manifesto: Vision to become a developed nation by 2047!

CaptainMaverick

14 అంశాల ఆధారంగా..

మేనిఫెస్టోలో 14 అంశాలను చేర్చారు. అందులో విశ్వబంధు, సురక్షిత భారత్‌, సమృద్ధ భారత్‌, ఈజ్‌ ఆఫ్‌ లివింగ్‌, గ్లోబల్‌ మ్యానుఫ్యాక్చరింగ్‌ హబ్‌, ప్రపంచ స్థాయి మౌలిక వసతులు, సాంస్కృతిక వికాసం, సుపరిపాలన, స్వస్థ భారత్‌, అత్యుత్తమ శిక్షణ, క్రీడావికాసం, సంతులిత అభివృద్ధి, సాంకేతిక వికాసం, సుస్థిర భారత్‌ ఉన్నాయి.

మేనిఫెస్టోలోని కీలక అంశాలు..

• 70 ఏళ్లు పైబడిన వృద్ధులకు ఆయుష్మాన్‌ భారత్‌లో భాగంగా రూ.5 లక్షల వరకు ఉచిత వైద్య
  • మూడు కోట్ల ఇళ్ల నిర్మాణం
  • మరో ఐదేళ్లు ఉచిత రేషన్‌
  • పైప్‌లైన్‌ ద్వారా ఇంటింటికీ వంటగ్యాస్‌
  • ముద్ర రుణాల పరిమితి రూ.20 లక్షలకు పెంపు
  • దివ్యాంగుల ప్రత్యేక అవసరాలకు అనుగుణంగా ఇళ్ల నిర్మాణం
  • ట్రాన్స్‌జెండర్లకు సైతం ఆయుష్మాన్‌ భారత్‌
  • మూడు కోట్ల మంది మహిళలను లక్షాధికారులకు మార్చే ప్రణాళిక
  • డెయిరీ సహకార సంఘాల సంఖ్య పెద్ద సంఖ్యలో పెంపు
  • కూరగాయల సాగు, వాటి నిల్వ కోసం కొత్త క్లస్టర్లు
  • మహిళా పారిశ్రామికవేత్తలకు ప్రోత్సాహం
  • మత్స్య ఉత్పత్తి, ప్రాసెసింగ్‌ కోసం ప్రత్యేక క్లస్టర్లు
  • ప్రకృతి వ్యవసాయానికి ప్రాధాన్యం
  • చిన్నరైతుల లబ్ధి కోసం శ్రీఅన్న సాగు ప్రోత్సాహం
  • స్వయం సహాయక సంఘాలకు మరింత మద్దతు
  • ప్రపంచవ్యాప్తంగా తిరువళ్లువర్‌ సాంస్కృతిక కేంద్రాల ఏర్పాటు
  • తమిళ భాష ఖ్యాతిని విశ్వవ్యాప్తం చేయడానికి కృషి
  • ఉపాధి అవకాశాలను మెరుగుపర్చే కొత్త శాటిలైట్‌ పట్టణాల ఏర్పాటు
  • విమానయాన రంగానికి ఊతం
  • వందేభారత్‌ విస్తరణ
  • దేశ ఉత్తర, దక్షిణ, తూర్పు ప్రాంతాల్లోనూ బుల్లెట్‌ రైలు
  • రక్షణ, వంటనూనె, ఇంధన రంగాల్లో స్వయం సమృద్ధి
  • గ్రీన్‌ ఎనర్జీ ఉత్పత్తి, వినియోగానికి ప్రోత్సాహం
  • గ్రీన్‌ ఎనర్జీ, ఫార్మా, సెమీ కండక్టర్‌, ఎలక్ట్రానిక్స్‌, ఇన్నోవేషన్‌, లీగల్‌ ఇన్సూరెన్స్‌, వాహన రంగాల్లో ప్రపంచ స్థాయి హబ్‌ల ఏర్పాటు
  • అంతరిక్ష రంగంలో భారత సామర్థ్యాన్ని పెంచేందుకు కచ్చితమైన ప్రణాళిక
  • విదేశాల్లోని భారతీయుల భద్రతకు హామీ

• Upvote 1

Ayushman Cover for 70+, UCC to One Nation, One Elections, Man on Moon: BJP’s Poll Manifesto Highlights

A look at the highlights:

• India will land man on moon, make Bhartiya Antriksh Station.
  • The Uniform Civil Code (UCC) will be implemented.
  • Justice Code will apply. One Nation One Election is also underway.
  • The free ration scheme to continue for next 5 years.
  • Every senior citizen aged above 70 will be covered under the Ayushman Yojna.
  • Modi’s guarantee for service, good governance and poor welfare.
  • Pucca houses houses for middle class families and clean environment.
  • Law against paper leak.
  • Education policy push.
  • India will host Olympics in 2036.
  • Will meet the 3 Crore Lakhpati Didi target.
  • Focus on cervical cancer, more public toilets for Women and Implementation of Mahila Shakti Vandan Act.
  • Push for nano urea and special attention to fishermen.
  • Migrant labourers, and people falling under that category will be linked with e-Shram and provided facilities.
  • India will give official certification of Yoga.
  • Ramayana festival and Ayodhya development plans.
  • Strict action against corruption.
  • Bullet train in the North-East.
  • Rashtriya Sahkarita Niti will be launched.
  • 5G expansion and development of 6G.
  • Self-sufficiency in energy.

KEY FOCUS IN BJP’S 2024 ELECTION MANIFESTO

• The saffron camp focuses on the bringing forward more Lakhpati Didis. It promises to make electricity bills zero with the PM Surya Ghar Yojana.
  • The party said that 2025 will be “Janjaatiya Year”. One of the major focuses in the BJP election manifesto is “One Nation, One Election” and “single electoral roll”.
  • The party aims to make the nation the third largest economy in the world.
  • The BJP manifesto set the goal of making India a “global manufacturing hub.
  • The manifesto talks about ‘Virasat Se Vikas‘ and for the Ramayan Utsav to be celebrated across the world, promising more development in Ayodhya.
  • The manifesto also talks about bringing laws against paper leak, education policy and hosting the Olympics in 2036.
  • The manifesto guarantees to make three crore more Lakhpati Didis. It aims to bring more awareness on cervical cancer, increased number of washrooms for women and the implementation of the Mahila Shakti Vandan Act.
  • The BJP, in its manifesto, has said that it will implement the Uniform Civil Code (UCC).
  • Migrant labourers and people under similar category will be linked to the e-Shram portal and they will be able to validate facilities provided under it.
  • The BJP has also noted its focus on achieving a permanent seat for India t the United Nations Security Council.
  • The problem of waiting list will be dealt with, the manifesto says. It has said that Bullet train will be brought in the North East.
  • The manifesto looks at the expansion of 5G and the development of 6G.
  • Every citizen above the age of 70 years will be provided free health treatment under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
  • Transgender community will be given recognition and will be included in the Ayushman Yojana.
  • The loan ceiling under the Mudra Yojana will be increased from Rs 10 lakh to Rs 20 lakh.
  • Jan Jatiya Gaurav Diwas will be celebrated On Bhagwan Birsa Munda’s 105th birth anniversary.
  • In the space world, the manifesto has said that India will send man on moon, make Bharatiya Antariksh Station.

20 minutes ago, CaptainMaverick said:

Ayushman Cover for 70+, UCC to One Nation, One Elections, Man on Moon: BJP’s Poll Manifesto Highlights

A look at the highlights:

• India will land man on moon, make Bhartiya Antriksh Station.
  • The Uniform Civil Code (UCC) will be implemented.
  • Justice Code will apply. One Nation One Election is also underway.
  • The free ration scheme to continue for next 5 years.
  • Every senior citizen aged above 70 will be covered under the Ayushman Yojna.
  • Modi’s guarantee for service, good governance and poor welfare.
  • Pucca houses houses for middle class families and clean environment.
  • Law against paper leak.
  • Education policy push.
  • India will host Olympics in 2036.
  • Will meet the 3 Crore Lakhpati Didi target.
  • Focus on cervical cancer, more public toilets for Women and Implementation of Mahila Shakti Vandan Act.
  • Push for nano urea and special attention to fishermen.
  • Migrant labourers, and people falling under that category will be linked with e-Shram and provided facilities.
  • India will give official certification of Yoga.
  • Ramayana festival and Ayodhya development plans.
  • Strict action against corruption.
  • Bullet train in the North-East.
  • Rashtriya Sahkarita Niti will be launched.
  • 5G expansion and development of 6G.
  • Self-sufficiency in energy.

UCC to one nation means your are killing local languages and culture

Government is nobody to interfere in people's diet, fashion and culture that is their personal choice.

2036 and 2047 muchatlu evadiki kavali bulle ke baal, 2024 to 2029 nunchi em chesthavo cheppu

Bulllet train made in china naa ??? LOL

10 years ga PMAY lo pucca houses enduku kattaledu ra bewede

emi undi deentlo

jobs ekkada undi ?

price rise gurunchi ekkada undi ?

India ante all religions, all sects and languages and union of cultures, anthe kani oka religion oka language oka caste kadu

After seeing BJP's manifesto what rahul said about 2 ideologies of India is 110% true, I think he is on right path only.

• Haha 1

"UCC to one nation means your are killing local languages and culture"

LOL He's killing local languages how? by promoting Tamil Language through Saint Thiruvalluvar institute?!!! by promoting education in local languagues?!!

One Nation One Election is how India used to hold elections until Nehru thought it didn't suit his divisive Sharia compliant agenda!!!

All Democratic countries have UCC....especially the US. Those who scream "Democracy Khatre me hai" fail to follow Democracy themselves by follwing Sharia compliant Democracy!!

While Indians want Democracy that is compliant to the soul of Bharat.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, CaptainMaverick said:

"UCC to one nation means your are killing local languages and culture"

LOL He's killing local languages how? by promoting Tamil Language through Saint Thiruvalluvar institute?!!! by promoting education in local languagues?!!

One Nation One Election is how India used to hold elections until Nehru thought it didn't suit his divisive Sharia compliant agenda!!!

All Democratic countries have UCC....especially the US. Those who scream "Democracy Khatre me hai" fail to follow Democracy themselves by follwing Sharia compliant Democracy!!

While Indians want Democracy that is compliant to the soul of Bharat.

Tamil Nadu ki vachi Tamil antadu, North ki velli one nation one language antadu mee nikkar narayana

Until Nehru it was multi linguistic and multi cultural it was never one nation one election, pathological lies by Sanghi's

US lo ekkada undi ra UCC ??? bewede

Ofcourse India is largest democracy in world, Yes India needs democracy

1 minute ago, kathiramdasu said:

@bhaigan You have some fundamental psychological issues.

I have friends with a mentality similar to yours. This is the commonality I see in them. I hope you have some of these qualities.

1. They will always blame others for their life failures. I am not doing good because my dad didn't give me any inheritance, or I didn't get a good dowry. Some girl cheated on me

2. Skipped school or college. Even if they passed, they would have not done so well in school or college

3. Always looking for freebies. They would take everything without giving any inheritance to their siblings; if someone questioned them about their injustice, they would say I will do whatever I want to. Who are you to question?

4. Writing stupid comments sitting behind a computer or a cell phone. They will never say the same when they are in front of the person

5. They don't work; even if they have work, they spend time arguing with others or complaining. Mostly easy work with minimum effort but expecting a lot of returns.

6. Always finding stupid arguments without any facts. Editing videos at the right moment to obscure the truth to make your point.

7. Let's say tomorrow, a left government comes into power and then starts complaining on the other side. You guys are just born in the world to complain and be dissatisfied with your life, which you show to others.

If you click on your account and see your activity, you only post topics to criticize. If you are perfect, show equal judgment on both sides, whether BJP or Congress. 

Pakkaki poyi aduko bhayya

dont tag me for your non sense stupid rant

23 minutes ago, kathiramdasu said:

@bhaigan You have some fundamental psychological issues.

I have friends with a mentality similar to yours. This is the commonality I see in them. I hope you have some of these qualities.

1. They will always blame others for their life failures. I am not doing good because my dad didn't give me any inheritance, or I didn't get a good dowry. Some girl cheated on me

2. Skipped school or college. Even if they passed, they would have not done so well in school or college

3. Always looking for freebies. They would take everything without giving any inheritance to their siblings; if someone questioned them about their injustice, they would say I will do whatever I want to. Who are you to question?

4. Writing stupid comments sitting behind a computer or a cell phone. They will never say the same when they are in front of the person

5. They don't work; even if they have work, they spend time arguing with others or complaining. Mostly easy work with minimum effort but expecting a lot of returns.

6. Always finding stupid arguments without any facts. Editing videos at the right moment to obscure the truth to make your point.

7. Let's say tomorrow, a left government comes into power and then starts complaining on the other side. You guys are just born in the world to complain and be dissatisfied with your life, which you show to others.

If you click on your account and see your activity, you only post topics to criticize. If you are perfect, show equal judgment on both sides, whether BJP or Congress. 

from 2014 BJP hired 60 lakh IT cell people edited 100's of videos on congress,

BJP invested 100's of crores for defaming Rahul Gandhi, denni emani antaru

Left government power lo ki  vachi what they complaint ???

BJP destroying basic framework of India's constitution and Freedom. why I will praise ???

Don't talk like hypocrite

57 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

UCC to one nation means your are killing local languages and culture

Killing local languages and culture uh ? uniform law ante local language killing end ira bevde...sontha burra vadaku, at least twitter lo nund aina tweets erukuni burra penchuko...

• Haha 2